Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:20:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.01BTC loan with collateral  (Read 1012 times)
horace0812 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:03:43 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 03:44:09 AM by horace0812

Seeking for a 0.01BTC loan
Can offer my lv 30 lol (na) account (although still in bronze 1 but with some skins) and this acc as collateral
Term length: max 1 week (should be able to repay after I receive money from sign campaign this Sun)
Interest: 5-10% if possible

address: 1AymK33UnW6RhuD2R2DYQQ3DL6ZmXXyDHo

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:18:41 PM

Can offer my lv 30 lol (na) account (although still in bronze 1 but with some skins) and this acc as collateral
Term length: max 1 week (should be able to repay after I receive money from sign campaign this Sun)

The 'lol (na) account' isn't a valid collateral. This account don't worth 0.01BTC. Collateral is something that we can resell easily and can cover the amount if you defaults, however these aren't meeting the requirements.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
horace0812 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:20:46 PM

The 'lol (na) account' isn't a valid collateral. This account don't worth 0.01BTC. Collateral is something that we can resell easily and can cover the amount if you defaults, however these aren't meeting the requirements.

Is the lol account not vaild as a collateral Sad
I though it is easy to sell, but I am not sure for the prrice Roll Eyes

leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:21:11 PM

i think that collateral could find a lender but it would be hard here.. good luck finding one lender
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:58:31 PM

You can only earn .005+/- in your sig campaign coz you are only a newbie. Where do you expect to get more bitcoins to pay the loan?
horace0812 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:15:09 PM

You can only earn .005+/- in your sig campaign coz you are only a newbie. Where do you expect to get more bitcoins to pay the loan?

I got some in my wallet and some faucets' payment too

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:18:10 PM

Not worthy to lend you. You cant get another .005 from faucets or that will really take long time.
horace0812 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:28:26 PM

Not worthy to lend you. You cant get another .005 from faucets or that will really take long time.

fair enough...dlnm
thanks for pushing

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:08:54 PM

Why do you need .01BTC?
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 08:49:13 PM

Why do you need .01BTC?

I would like to know that as well.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:15:07 PM

Not only that but how can he use the forum account as collateral and receive money from his signature campaign? You have to give up control of the account to use it as collateral right? So you can't post to make money.
horace0812 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:19:43 AM

Not only that but how can he use the forum account as collateral and receive money from his signature campaign? You have to give up control of the account to use it as collateral right? So you can't post to make money.

Oh...didn't notice that, but as this acc is not worth any cent, so maybe I will change as only the lol account for the collateral.

Why do you need .01BTC?

For investment Wink

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:27:25 AM

Oh...didn't notice that, but as this acc is not worth any cent, so maybe I will change as only the lol account for the collateral.

your LOL account isn't a valid collateral for that hasn't much value. do you have anymore collateral to offer?
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:30:54 AM

Why do you need .01BTC?

For investment Wink

Sounds bad enough to make me back off.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:32:35 AM

Why do you need .01BTC?

For investment Wink
For what investment exactly? Cloudmining or some sort of gambling?
And lol account can't be used as collateral because you can easily retrieve the password again by contacting customer support by saying your account was hacked.
My suggestion is that you find another means of valid collateral,i think your id (passport, citizen id) can be used as valid collateral
Correct me if im wrong Smiley
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:35:00 AM

Why do you need .01BTC?

For investment Wink
And lol account can't be used as collateral because you can easily retrieve the password again by contacting customer support by saying your account was hacked.
My suggestion is that you find another means of valid collateral,i think your id (passport, citizen id) can be used as valid collateral

wrong, collateral should be something easily sellable to cover the loan in the case the borrower defaults. identification is not valid as collateral.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
horace0812 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:38:46 AM

your LOL account isn't a valid collateral for that hasn't much value. do you have anymore collateral to offer?

Sorry but I don't have others for collateral atm Sad

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:39:22 AM

Why do you need .01BTC?

For investment Wink

wrong mate. the lender can't do something to the borrower if they default. ID's will only give the name as identity but still it has no value
horace0812 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:51:45 AM

Why do you need .01BTC?

For investment Wink

For Cloudmining...and some for advertisement too (if enough)

Hexcoin

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:56:59 AM

Why do you need .01BTC?

For investment Wink

For Cloudmining...and some for advertisement too (if enough)

it will be good for you if you don't ask for loan just to invest in PONZI cloud mining or you will only lose your coins. (if you are not here to scam)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: