Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wanted to post the break down of my investments  (Read 3131 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:45:44 AM

Well 33% portfolio is not good.

You should risk less than 5% on each investment category and less than 2% on each investment program.

Dont be cowboys guys, bitcoin is risky, and due to scams it even riskier, so be careful with the investments guys!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:49:07 PM

I made money from my trading..  Cool
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:50:34 PM

You should risk less than 5% on each investment category and less than 2% on each investment program.

Dont be cowboys guys, bitcoin is risky, and due to scams it even riskier, so be careful with the investments guys!

I think buying Bitcoin monthly with about 10% of your salary (if its rather decent a bit more) it's not risky, in fact, it's what you should be doing. If you don't buy Bitcoin now you are missing on the opportunity to be a super early investor in one of the most interesting technologies in decades. Im sure everyone can find 10% of money monthly that would rather spend on Bitcoin than in other stuff like alcohol or drugs, so you get healthier and make BTC on the side.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:57:32 PM

I think buying Bitcoin monthly with about 10% of your salary (if its rather decent a bit more) it's not risky, in fact, it's what you should be doing. If you don't buy Bitcoin now you are missing on the opportunity to be a super early investor in one of the most interesting technologies in decades. Im sure everyone can find 10% of money monthly that would rather spend on Bitcoin than in other stuff like alcohol or drugs, so you get healthier and make BTC on the side.

I know a guy who already spent 60,000€ on cigaretes, if he would have invested that in bitcoin we would be all better off, and he would not die in 5-10 years in painful lungh cancer.

But oh well, i guess he likes lungh cancer more than bitcoin.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:53:12 PM

I know a guy who already spent 60,000€ on cigaretes, if he would have invested that in bitcoin we would be all better off, and he would not die in 5-10 years in painful lungh cancer.

But oh well, i guess he likes lungh cancer more than bitcoin.

its not always about you and your profit you insensitive piece of shit, don't you dare use the word we. A person has the right to do anything he seems fit with his money, if it made him happy but wasn't good for him, you have no right to speculate how good his future could have been, only because his money would benefit you indirectly. Not everybody wants to buy bitcoin, let somebody have a smoke you clever shit.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:37:05 PM

its not always about you and your profit you insensitive piece of shit, don't you dare use the word we. A person has the right to do anything he seems fit with his money, if it made him happy but wasn't good for him, you have no right to speculate how good his future could have been, only because his money would benefit you indirectly. Not everybody wants to buy bitcoin, let somebody have a smoke you clever shit.

You dont have to insult to get your point across, it makes you look immature.

Then i`m sure if he smoked 60,000€ worth of cigarettes, he wont live to be a grandpa. These are facts not opinions.

He has the right to do anything with his body, the problem is that I pay for his healthcare, if you didnt observed, its always the hardworking disciplined people that pay for the healthcare of drunk, lazy, smoking, drug addict scums, that are irresponsible.

If the universal healthcare were to be abolished, then I would not mind what he does with his money. Then it would only be a friendly suggestion/opinion, not a demand of like "stop your maddness because I pay for it".

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:41:22 AM

well guys we all have something we have to do always without it we arent complete,some smoke,others drinks,drugs ,sex,or any other the fact is bitcoin isnt mature soo invest 60k euros at bitcoin at the moment would be a risky moove,i cant live without internet and computer if you remove both i would be a bored person.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:54:45 PM

so i spilt my weekly earnings in 3 ways equally
  • 33% cloud mining reinvesment
  • 33% hard ware expansions
  • 33% gambling (maybe ill get rich Cheesy )

let me know how you guys spilt yours up Smiley, if at all Grin

First I have two question for you:

1. What do you do with that 1% which remain from your earnings? I am very curious to learn about it. To many 1% are to much and after some time make a good sum. In what do you spend it?

2. Where do you find the money to eat, to buy clothing, to pay for the gas and the other everyday expenses?

It's interesting to learn about those two points.

Now my expenses are very simply to be explain. All my and my wife monthly earnings go for everyday expenses. Some of those which remain are saved for the bad days. I had participate in cloud mining but I lost my money invested there because the two sites were ponzi. I never gamble (nay this but I hate gambling). I suggest you to disappear the third point of your expenses and that 33% better use for charity or other kind of fun.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:08:34 PM

Well you found a way to recover and earn an extra income online,this way you will recover slowly the cloud mining losts.I dont know who created the first mining company ,but pretty sure the most of them are just an hidden hyip running ,paying less % then those hyips,but well a lot people use it and losted as you.Gambling is a bad way to choose once again people dream that will get profit or win something at it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: