Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitsyBay — Sell and Buy Digital Creative with BitCoin  (Read 2828 times)
lifescale (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:13:18 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 08:27:47 PM by lifescale

Hi!

I'm newbie here and hope that my new project will be interesting  Wink

Bitsybay.com is an experimental minimalistic service to help you buy or sell digital creative with cryptocurrency like BitCoin. It includes marketplace for legal CMS extensions, illustrations, photos, themes and other creative assets from them authors.
It was made by and for creative peoples who love a freedom and looking to easy trading around the world.

I'm developer and I believe that liberty service should be accessible to its users: it's 100% open source licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
If you know how to make this world better, fork us on GitHub and use this engine as your own BitCoin service.

Currently this project works in the Beta mode up to 2016 with 0% seller fees.

Thanks for feedback and your ideas!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 06:34:56 PM

Nice project Smiley

Maybe add more content on your site, like some offer catagories.
And for some illustrations, and photos, my advice is use some watermark which people can't easy to stole the pic from overview product, because i see the product and i see the overview about the product is just show the pic of product, so for some photo or illustration product it possible to stolen.

~iki
lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:14:04 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 07:33:35 PM by lifescale

Thanks, ikydesu

Of course, the special features will be released very soon. And we need more content to do that Smiley

Watermark settings already available as option for all products:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bitsybay/bitsybay/master/media/demo/watermark-option.png

For example:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bitsybay/bitsybay/master/media/demo/watermark-protection-example.png
ikydesu

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:40:54 PM

Oh Great! Sorry i'm not sign up first Tongue haha
I will sign up and start for sell some my product ASAP Cheesy Keep it work.

~iki
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:45:51 PM

Hi,

we operate similar site - Cointoli.com

lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:27:06 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 02:45:43 AM by lifescale

Oh Great! Sorry i'm not sign up first Tongue haha
I will sign up and start for sell some my product ASAP Cheesy Keep it work.

~iki
Welcome, I hope you'll like it!

we operate similar site - Cointoli.com
Interesting idea with Copies left, it's something middle between Royalty Free and Exclusive licenses // todo
Good luck!
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:43:34 AM

Good web design, I hope to join soon, but what is your customer and seller protection policy, as you know at times you might not see what the seller advertised when you download the stuff.
How do you resolve this.

RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:43:17 AM

The site looks good and easy to navigate.

One suggestion though, I've gone through the FAQ section and would suggest that you get somebody to check the grammar and spelling on there. Not sure why but alarm bells always go off in my head when I see a site where the language and grammar is bad. Its not a train smash but it will help to make the site look more professional and create confidence in the site.

Best of luck, will keep an eye on the site
lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:06:59 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 08:42:01 PM by lifescale

RustyNomad,

Fixed thanks to you, I happy to see a first contribution!
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind Wink

noel57,
Glad that you liked it!

what is your customer and seller protection policy
We don't provide any of private data to thirds persons. I'll add extended policy to the website in the short terms. Thank your for this important issue!

Updated
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy has been updated!

as you know at times you might not see what the seller advertised when you download the stuff.
Please, describe your question in detail. Not sure that I understand what do you mean.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:11:23 AM

This is a good website just like ebay, bitcoin transactions are irreversible how do you intend to check mate fraud on your website.
lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:13:56 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 04:53:39 PM by lifescale

Hi, melisande!

At this time I think about few ways:

1. Implemented. The classical verification by seller company, address, etc. For customers it looks like simple Verified label in the Product card.
2. Payment cancellation system and money refunding. In my opinion, this is a good suggestion for the customers but isn't for a sellers.
3. The 'Penalty Fund' - it's a new idea specially for the cryptocurrency services. For example, when purchased product has a low quality, customer have opportunity to cancel the payment, but funds will be transferred to the Project Fund. This variant makes 0% seller commission to forever and motivates to upload only hight-quality content. This idea need a focus on testing before jumping.

What is better in your opinion?
melisande

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:44:32 AM

Hi, melisande!

At this time I think about few ways:

1. Implemented. The classical verification by seller company, address, etc. For customers it looks like simple Verified label in the Product card.
2. Payment cancellation system and money refunding. In my opinion, this is a good suggestion for the customers but isn't for a sellers.
3. The 'Penalty Fund' - it's a new idea specially for the cryptocurrency services. For example, when purchased product has a low quality, customer have opportunity to cancel the payment, but funds will be transferred to the Project Fund. This variant makes 0% seller commission to forever and motivates to upload only hight-quality content. This idea need a focus on testing before jumping.

What is better in your opinion?
You already have a good list of methods to check frauds, what about internal escrow system.
lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:42:37 AM

Good news:

Instant Payouts Released!
This upgrade allows you to instantly receive your profit every 5 minutes immediately after transaction confirmation.

what about internal escrow system
Hi, melisande
I'm not too sure that an escrow system is possible this year, but it's a really good feature to improve marketing infrastructure.
melisande

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:58:08 AM

Good news:

This upgrade allows you to instantly receive your profit every 5 minutes immediately after transaction confirmation.

Hi, melisande
I'm not too sure that an escrow system is possible this year, but it's a really good feature to improve marketing infrastructure.
That is absolutely important, I will join your website too but more importantly I wish you the best as you make progress.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:08:41 AM

Good news:

Hi, melisande
That is absolutely important, I will join your website too but more importantly I wish you the best as you make progress.
I support melisande opinion absolutely without reserve, just try to include it otherwise your business my die before the end of this year.

lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:04:18 PM

Ok, I've changed my priority to make it fast. Thanks you for important advices and interest to this project
Hope it will be match your expectations!
lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:57:22 PM

New seller verification system launched!

The first five sellers get a free chance.
http://bitsybay.com/verify
ikydesu

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 10:57:32 PM

New seller verification system launched!

The first five sellers get a free chance.
http://bitsybay.com/verify

Thanks for the free verify. I've been sent the verification Smiley
BTW the verify cost isn't too expensive? I know the seller will earn btc from sell their skill/goods but it's not really too much? I think for beginning using half of your verify cost, just my opinion, i'm not force you Cheesy
lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:38:54 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 12:24:43 PM by lifescale

Reserved! 4/5 left

A few arguments why it's expensive:

1. The high prices discourage scams to try deceive us;
2. Verification processing requires a lot of time to check all information and proofs provided carefully;
3. We have some overhead for service development.

Maybe this expensive right now, I thought about that. But the other side, project should be evolvable until 2016 with 0% fees, not survive only  Smiley

This is my opinion, the choice is yours!
lifescale (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:34:58 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 07:15:19 PM by lifescale

We have a problem with our hosting provider. This problem will be solved as quickly as possible.
Sorry about that!

Problem fixed. Online.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: