Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoins Account  (Read 345 times)
aikunsatu (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:47:45 PM

Localbitcoin Account for sale
Fully verified,  all limits lifted:
Real name verified
Email verified
Phone verified
Identity verified

1 year old account
30 trades
Good feedback.
Escrow accepted

Starting bid: 0.15 btc

Buy it now: 0.35 btc

Escrow is welcome

Bidding stops 1 hour after the last bid.
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:28:54 PM

Really? You realize that you risk something when the new owner scams other people? Im not sure why you are so easy to let other peoples trade under your verified account.

Im not sure if you are legally liable but at least you might get a hard time. I wouldn't do it though i maybe see the risks too high.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:42:33 PM

No offense, but I dont think anyones going to bid on something that they can get screwed over with.

I mean couldnt you just reclaim the account?

aikunsatu (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:44:05 AM

Really? You realize that you risk something when the new owner scams other people? Im not sure why you are so easy to let other peoples trade under your verified account.

Im not sure if you are legally liable but at least you might get a hard time. I wouldn't do it though i maybe see the risks too high.
You right, all that glitters isn't gold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: