Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full member account for sell  (Read 644 times)
Kuriko (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:28:13 PM

This is to sell a full member account with a 170-180 activity

0 negative trust

starting bid .1btc
increment 0.01btc

buy it now for 0.25btc

Auction 48 hours
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 06:17:57 PM

0 negative trust

starting bid .1btc
increment 0.01btc

buy it now for 0.25btc

Auction 48 hours

This very high payment, for a full member account. Can you please post the stats of that account, so we can make a mind that what is the worth of that account?

Post it below like this

Code:
Services		595
Service Announcements 514
Gambling 263
Beginners & Help 214
Off-topic 139
Currency exchange 128
Service Discussion 116
Lending 113
Politics & Society 85
Meta 81

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:22:54 PM

If you do so then i would advise you to make the stats a bit anonymous. Otherwise the account you sell can be found out pretty fast.

Do it like +210, +20 and so on. So that its a bit scrambled.
Kuriko (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:59:42 PM

0 negative trust

starting bid .1btc
increment 0.01btc

buy it now for 0.25btc

Auction 48 hours

This very high payment, for a full member account. Can you please post the stats of that account, so we can make a mind that what is the worth of that account?

Post it below like this

Code:
Services		595
Gambling 263
Beginners & Help 214
Off-topic 139
Currency exchange 128
Service Discussion 116
Lending 113
Politics & Society 85
Meta 81

Actually most of the posts are in altcoins threads less then 5 in bitcoin dicussions.

Posts between 170-190

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:24:31 PM

If you do so then i would advise you to make the stats a bit anonymous. Otherwise the account you sell can be found out pretty fast.

Hmm do you belive that some one is that much freeto check 100 of account. By the why do he find or check this account? Is he the first one who is selling his account?

0 negative trust

starting bid .1btc
increment 0.01btc

buy it now for 0.25btc

Auction 48 hours

Post it below like this

Code:
Services		595
Gambling 263
Beginners & Help 214
Off-topic 139
Currency exchange 128
Service Discussion 116
Lending 113
Politics & Society 85
Meta 81

Actually most of the posts are in altcoins threads less then 5 in bitcoin dicussions.

Posts between 170-190

I think account is worth not more than .07 btc. Because your much of the post are in alt coin section.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:34:27 PM

Was it banned before? Do you have signed message?
From this info's that you gave i can offer 0.05
aNtiClocK

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:52:57 PM

This account is not worth that much op posted. As most of the post are in altcoin section and every one knows that to join a sig campain they see previous post history
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:24:13 AM

without a signed message available no one will pay anything near .1 BTC for a full member. if you want some bids you should lower your starting bid, and tell us weather or not you have a signed message available.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:07:12 PM

Hmm do you belive that some one is that much freeto check 100 of account. By the why do he find or check this account? Is he the first one who is selling his account?

I know there are those people. And they don't have to check out 100's of accounts. They only need to use search engines.

I'm not sure why some do this. Maybe they want to know who bought which accounts, which accounts changed owner and so on. I don't know for what reason.
Kuriko (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:59:45 PM

without a signed message available no one will pay anything near .1 BTC for a full member. if you want some bids you should lower your starting bid, and tell us weather or not you have a signed message available.

No message to sign i never posted a btc adress from it, the account was build for the purpose of being sold but the posts are in english and well structured.

Now Ive posted the minimum bid i am not forcing anyone into this if your in need of an account simply bid if not its no big deal ill leave the auction open and anyone who wishes to buy it feel free to do so.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:24:26 PM

No message to sign i never posted a btc adress from it, the account was build for the purpose of being sold but the posts are in english and well structured.

If the purpose of your account is to be sold, you supposed to post atleast 1 address to prove your ownership right? Why you actually didn't post one? Or you just deleted it?
Kuriko (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:11:19 AM

If the purpose of your account is to be sold, you supposed to post atleast 1 address to prove your ownership right? Why you actually didn't post one? Or you just deleted it?

No reason to do that for a lower rank account this isnt a hero account. Lol I would hack a regular member account just so i can make 30-40$ on it?

What ever, the auction is still running anyone interested post here or pm me.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:18:54 AM

No reason to do that for a lower rank account this isnt a hero account. Lol I would hack a regular member account just so i can make 30-40$ on it?

Of course there is every reason to do that (give a signed message) not only does it prove you currently rightfully own it, but it also shows you actually want to sell it and are less likely to claim it had been hacked at a later date to try and restore.

$30-$40 dollars x 200 low rank accounts easily sold with no signed message to a couple of dozen Hero accounts with no signed message, I know which I would prefer to hack with your logic.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:56:56 PM

So you mean posting an address is to hard for you so you can have proof of ownership? Lol what a funny reason there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: