Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be millioner from bitcoin....  (Read 1114 times)
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:49:38 PM

I too would like to become a milliner using BTC.
From my research I have found that the oldest and most trusted millinery houses are in Europe, you can approach them and ask if they offer courses or apprentice programs, and if they would be willing my to accept BTC as payment.
Keep in mind, OP, that it won't be easy, milliners are not made overnight, yes, we have seen a resurgence in the popularity of hats, but they tend to be cheaply manufactured, poorly constructed, caps, not the finely crafted felt and fur creations only a skilled milliner could produce.
There is also the risks involved... Millinery is cursed by the toxic chemicals used in forming and setting hats, Mercury being the most notorious. You do know the origins of the phrase "mad as a hatter" don't you? It is because Mercury poisoning is a common hazard for the humble hat maker (it is used to set felt)

I wish you luck in your endeavours OP, the world needs milliners, carry on bravely! However, I am afraid I have no answer for your question... "[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]..."
Considering his language skills he ain't going nowhere if you ask me. This is a common misconception when it comes to Bitcoin.
A lot of people probably read those stories about some individuals getting a lot of money after the price had risen. What they do not understand is that this particular way of getting a lot of money after a few years is not only tied to Bitcoin.
This could have happened to anyone who had invested in Google, Apple, etc. on time.

What is also of importance is that newer members of the community read this (incl. older ones that did not).
It actually states:
You should never expect to get rich with Bitcoin or any emerging technology. It is always important to be wary of anything that sounds too good to be true or disobeys basic economic rules.

I'm glad SOMEBODY caught my little joke. I was checking back on this thread to see if anyone got it...

I agree, its common sense no one will get rich quick or easy, but alas, common sense isn't that common.

The thing is, I dont think OP even cares. he's just throwing up random questions to pump his post count and make money on sig campaign. Guys like him are the reason most users here hate sig campaigns, make it hard for users like me, who dont try to endlessly creep around the spam rules and post garbage to make a few bits. A responsible sig camper is already an honest user of this forum, has a relationship with the community, reads these forums and posts constructively... then joins a campaign. its just a little passive income for doing what you would do anyways. Not a job. Certainly no way to get rich.

The actual real valuable advice to OP, considering he does actually want to make real money, is; stop wasting your time posting crap here and go put those time and energies into something of value that the market is willing to pay you PROPERLY for, like, start with the bar of 1/50th of your monthly rent per man hour spent. I dunno, maybe where OP lives he is making that per hour for posting here... could be true in an impoverished nation, but seriously, you could make a lot more creating a decent blog with adsense and targeting the north american market. considering OP's skills, that may be too much to ask.

Im going to ignore this thread now, you should too. belongs in necro-land.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: