Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:38:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EST 2014] Rimbit - We removed mining so its just the community and coin  (Read 26048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CelluleRB

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:11:38 AM

I'm new here and own Bitcoin, Ether and Rimbit... so I've made money on Ether and Rimbit, nothing on Bitcoin, I bought Ether in Jan at a Dollar plus and I make 5% on the coin with Rimbit... so tell me why Bitcoin is so great?

That's a good point! With Rimbit, I've made about 40% in plus value of my investment since I bought my first coins. I've also lost money with Bitcoin.
rimbit (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Rimbit - No mining, just development

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 11:56:24 AM

I'm new here and own Bitcoin, Ether and Rimbit... so I've made money on Ether and Rimbit, nothing on Bitcoin, I bought Ether in Jan at a Dollar plus and I make 5% on the coin with Rimbit... so tell me why Bitcoin is so great?

That's a good point! With Rimbit, I've made about 40% in plus value of my investment since I bought my first coins. I've also lost money with Bitcoin.

Perhaps they dont keep up with the news about Bitcoins problems and mining in general?
If they did, they just might cross over to the logical side.... and leave the dark side to suffer its own demise Tongue

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 01:05:58 PM

I think you are indeed a newbie in the crypto currency to say that,every body here are making money on bitcoin if no one is making money then this forum is not existing anymore and so are the traders I think you do nt what bitcoin is and how it works all you know is just how to buy a premine coin..

CelluleRB

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:23:29 PM

I think you are indeed a newbie in the crypto currency to say that,every body here are making money on bitcoin if no one is making money then this forum is not existing anymore and so are the traders I think you do nt what bitcoin is and how it works all you know is just how to buy a premine coin..

Cool, I would be very interested to be educated on how to make money with BTC. If you are talking about speculation, it's not exclusive to Bitcoin. In fact, a lot of altcoins have more potential that Bitcoin, including Rimbit. If you bought Ethereum for a fraction of a dollar, you now know what I mean. Rimbit is another coin that has that potential, giving that it is still cheap and it has eliminated the flaws that we can find in other coins, including Bitcoin.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 01:49:00 PM

Cool, I would be very interested to be educated on how to make money with BTC. If you are talking about speculation, it's not exclusive to Bitcoin. In fact, a lot of altcoins have more potential that Bitcoin, including Rimbit. If you bought Ethereum for a fraction of a dollar, you now know what I mean. Rimbit is another coin that has that potential, giving that it is still cheap and it has eliminated the flaws that we can find in other coins, including Bitcoin.
There are a lot of stuffs online about bitcoin only I think you are saying this because you are always late on the pump you don't have to worry bitcoin price will soar up to $10,000 each while your rimbit will go up by a few cents I'm not the one who says that experts did

https://foundersgrid.com/bitcoin-price/

toucan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:54:33 PM

Rimbit is as close to a pure currency as possible. It can be used for other blockchain functions, but if someone is looking for a stable crypto to provide financial services, Rimbit is the answer.

You keep your rimbit on your own PC and thus not worry about some storage place being hacked a la Mt Gox

You earn extra rimbit (minting) on your stake in your wallet be keeping your wallet open and helping to provide confirmations of transactions.

get your RBT here on IndieGoGo  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-better-bitcoin-will-you-wait-till-its-to-late#/funders
toucan

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:57:44 PM

There are a lot of stuffs online about bitcoin only I think you are saying this because you are always late on the pump you don't have to worry bitcoin price will soar up to $10,000 each while your rimbit will go up by a few cents I'm not the one who says that experts did

Sure and some experts can say BTC will got to $100,000,000,000,000 too. But that doesn't mean it will happen.

These experts are knee deep in BTC and can't afford for it to go down to $100 or $10 or $1 which is what it will do when the difficulty exceeds the ability of the ASIC chips to keep up.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:04:55 PM

Sure and some experts can say BTC will got to $100,000,000,000,000 too. But that doesn't mean it will happen.

These experts are knee deep in BTC and can't afford for it to go down to $100 or $10 or $1 which is what it will do when the difficulty exceeds the ability of the ASIC chips to keep up.
Then why they are called experts if they are going to make a mistakes, after all whether we like it or not Bitcoin will likely go up as predicted ,I know you want to bitcoin to be beaten because your rimbit is the one that will take a gain from it ,but sorry Rimbit cannot equal bitcoin in terms of value..

rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:17:23 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 02:35:05 PM by rimbit

Then why they are called experts if they are going to make a mistakes, after all whether we like it or not Bitcoin will likely go up as predicted ,I know you want to bitcoin to be beaten because your rimbit is the one that will take a gain from it ,but sorry Rimbit cannot equal bitcoin in terms of value..

Other experts are saying that Bitcoin has only a few years left.. others are saying that the elecricity usage is about to equal that of the entire country of Denmark

It doesnt matter what experts say, because each and every one of us has a brain and by adding 1 and 1, we know the answer without some expert to tell us.

If people think that ASICS, mining and electricity are what make a coin.. then good on you... The rest of us are just looking for something simple to send from one point to another... without the baggage that mining brings.

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
CelluleRB

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

https://foundersgrid.com/bitcoin-price/

This "article" was written in February 2014, so if I watch the chart for a one year up from that date, Bitcoin went from $854.37 to $237.54 with a low at $177.28... So far so good for you expert's $10K prediction.  Wink
UKBob

Activity: 80

I like Ethereum and Rimbit

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:01:19 PM

If Rimbit goes up by a few cents to say 10 cents, then if you invest $1000 today you will have $10,000 - not bad!!
BTC will go up and down between $300 and $3,000 then you can make the same.

Which is more likely to happen?

RM6kf3k6d12nsTkV3B7amvsTUXcyFuFWaz
toucan

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

If Rimbit goes up by a few cents to say 10 cents, then if you invest $1000 today you will have $10,000 - not bad!!
BTC will go up and down between $300 and $3,000 then you can make the same.

Which is more likely to happen?

I think it more likely that BTC will go from $400 to $40
toucan

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

Rimbit prices are now to be revised every Friday. Price to be based on exchange markets (C-Cex, Yobit etc) and about 10% higher than exchanges.

As the price and volume has risen this week in the range of $0.014 to $0.017, I expect the IndieGoGo price to reflect the higher sales prices on exchanges.

Don't be left in the dust. Get some RBT now.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-better-bitcoin-will-you-wait-till-its-to-late#/updates
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:40:39 PM

Rimbit is prob the biggest Joke in the cryptocurrency world!!! as well as one of the biggest SCAM's . make a cheap clone POS shitcoin , premine it all and then sell it to ignorant fools who dont have a clue about Crypto's who believe the spiel that its the revolutionary new money of the world and will overthrow Bitcoin in no time!!! What a joke, at the end of the day its a crap POS coin with absolutely nothing going for it that the dev premined and sold at a rip off price!!! There are countless other POS coins that werent distributed as an outright scam and actually have innovation and amazing features, why on earth would anyone be interested in Rimjobs in any way. Its such a joke!!! And the fanbois on there lol, if you want a great laugh go check out their forum and videos, its highly entertaining shit!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CelluleRB

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:33:12 AM

Thank you Zebedee23 to take your expert precious time to come here and educate us in that really polite manner. Reading your post really make me think you are the One, no doubt.
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 04:37:29 AM

With Bitcoin soon to be having the same electricity requirements as the country of Denmark, it certainly looks like it will soon be doomed.

Its exhausting the limits of ASIC's and now it looks like it may need its own nuclear station just to keep on running... and after that, what will it need to continue?

rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 06:38:57 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 10:13:49 AM by rimbit

What all these detractors keep forgetting is....

And I will make it easy for them to understand...

Q: What coin does not need a miner to confirm and verify a transaction?

A: ............................

And that makes it unique to....

Q: What coins need miners to confirm and verify transactions

Why they keep saying its just a clone is beyond me... Either they do not have comprehension skills, or find it difficult to read...

How many coins apart from Rimbit can continue verification and confirmation just from a wallet and not via mining, once they have all been mined?

I can delete that post from zebedee23, but I will leave it to show the ignorance of the person  Undecided

For those that are curious to know why we removed mining... and why it is essential for Bitcoin and most other coins to continue the mining charade... Its in the video below...
Here is a video, created by the Bitcoin people that explains it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOzih6I1zs
Be aware, that this video was made in 2013 and now more than 95% of the Bitcoin network is now managed by ONLY 21 Private Companies, mainly based in China... Go Decentralization... YAY  Huh

-------
Its all FUD anyway... thats how they roll ...  Cheesy

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:33:09 PM

Thank you Zebedee23 to take your expert precious time to come here and educate us in that really polite manner. Reading your post really make me think you are the One, no doubt.

No problem, im always happy to help others and spread awareness. enjoy your Rimjobs, keep sending your cash to that scammer in Chang mai & trying to pull more fools into your pathetic SCAM!!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:40:29 PM

What all these detractors keep forgetting is....

And I will make it easy for them to understand...

Q: What coin does not need a miner to confirm and verify a transaction?

And that makes it unique to....

Q: What coins need miners to confirm and verify transactions

Why they keep saying its just a clone is beyond me... Either they do not have comprehension skills, or find it difficult to read...

How many coins apart from Rimbit can continue verification and confirmation .....blah blah blah rimbit rimbit rimjobs.....

-------
blah .... blah... blah....

Scammer you dont seem to get that many people in the Cryptocurrency scene think mining is a bad idea and there are many coins that dont use mining , It's called Proof Of Stake , & many of those POS coins actually have serious technology and innovation, Rimbit has nothing, it is just a cheap clone with a few little changes and a big revenue stream heading in 1 direction. & you then make a thread asking for corporate backing lol what a joke!!!!! Only fools who know nothing of Crypto wouyld back this scam. Dont send yr money to this scammer!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
toucan

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

What a moron you are.

Besides BTC requiring all the power in Denmark to continue beyond 2020, the ASIC chips can never keep up with the logarithmic increase in power required to solve the algorithms.

Why do you think so many miners have shut down? It isn't that they were making so much money that they retired.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: