Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling two high impact TLD domain names  (Read 1190 times)
NielDLR (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 01:24:14 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2011, 09:02:18 PM by NielDLR

I've got two domains:

http://translationtochinese.net
&
http://translationtochinese.info

That I want to sell. I currently have too many Chinese related domain names and web projects going on and I won't use these to their fullest potential. According to Google Keywords the keyword "Translate to Chinese" is globally searched 301, 000 times monthly, thus it has a good chance for monetization.

My registrar is Godaddy, thus if you have Godaddy it will make the transfer quick and easy. Otherwise we can sort some things out.

Send me an email at nieldlr@gmail.com if you are interested. I'll sell both for a nice discount if you want to buy both. We can negotiate a price.

Edit: Removed price. Opened for negotiations.

The Cypherfunks - A decentralized band and cryptocurrency. The first cryptocollective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinfrance

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 01:49:06 PM

sedocoin.com ? Cheesy
NielDLR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 02:00:07 PM

sedocoin.com ? Cheesy

That would be rather awesome. Smiley

The Cypherfunks - A decentralized band and cryptocurrency. The first cryptocollective.
rocio

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 05:17:39 PM

Hi nielDLR

I think he was suggesting that you try to sell them on sedo.com, you might get something for them there

in my opinion you are aksing way too much for those domains, they are not that great and there are always alternatives

try sedo, good luck Smiley

rocio

NielDLR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 09:00:36 PM

Hi nielDLR

I think he was suggesting that you try to sell them on sedo.com, you might get something for them there

in my opinion you are aksing way too much for those domains, they are not that great and there are always alternatives

try sedo, good luck Smiley

rocio

Hey Rocio,

oh, I see what you mean.

Also, the prices. Yeah,  maybe they were. I'm new to the domaining thing though, so not exactly sure how much they'd be worth. I'm open for negotiation though. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: