Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Wars - The Cryptocurrency Webgame  (Read 1217 times)
robotjonboy (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:13:37 AM

Coin Wars - The Cryptocurrency webgame now accepts bitcoins!

Mine coins, Research new cryptocurrencies, Hack other miners to steal coins. Buy and sell coins on the marketplace. Dominate the world of cryptocurrencies.

http://coinwars.rocketempires.com

I've been working on this web game for awhile and I'm excited to finally launch it.  I will be actively adding features over the next few months.  Please let me know what you think!
robotjonboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:21:26 AM

Before anyone asks, this is not a faucet, nor a gambling game.  You cannot earn or win bitcoin on this site.  You just play for fun Smiley
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:32:37 AM

It is a pretty nice concept, the war involves many cryptocurrencies but my reserved is it is been hosted on a shared webhosting and domain name, OP should try to get premium domain name, the business will move faster then.

robotjonboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:30:08 AM

I decided to put the game on a subdomain of a domain I already own at least until I get an initial positive reaction. I own a few domains already and I hate to spend money on them if no one is using the site.

Glad you like the concept. I'm going to continue expanding on it. Now that the basic game framework is in place, adding new features will be easy Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:38:56 PM

Good game Smiley
My advice is improve your a web design, add more content and action. More nice interface will attract more people to play.

~iki
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:43:13 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 07:21:56 PM by Blawpaw

greetings and congratulations!

You have a nice game there. However, it would be interesting to see the game generating some real winnings for the players!
Have you considered turning it into some kind of faucet? How about trying to catch some investors?
robotjonboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:37:15 AM

Thanks for the feedback Smiley

The web design could certainly use work. As a programmer, design is never my first thought Smiley

I'm not sure earning real bitcoin in-game is a good fit for Coin Wars. There are already so many faucets and gambling sites out there.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:04:17 AM

Thanks for the feedback Smiley

The web design could certainly use work. As a programmer, design is never my first thought Smiley

I'm not sure earning real bitcoin in-game is a good fit for Coin Wars. There are already so many faucets and gambling sites out there.

Actually if you have a good manage the site, make the site more fun, looks catchy and more feature which attract people, you can use as your earning and people can earn from this.
Now a lot webgame which can earn from btc, they use their own method.

~iki
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:57:08 AM

This is awesome Cryptocurrency Webgame, what kind of cryptocoin are you promoting with this?
robotjonboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 10:38:01 AM

Glad you like it Smiley

The game features many cryptocurrencies, but right now, payments are only accepted in bitcoin. I plan to accept payment in other coins in the future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: