Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon UK for BTC - Free shipping  (Read 731 times)
Shermo (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:12:25 PM

Having spoke with AmazonStuff and confirmed that he is not wanting to expand his service to the UK, I thought I would offer a similar service to his for people in the UK.

I am offering to purchase items from Amazon.co.uk to be shipped to your destination address as a gift. Items should be in stock and sold by amazon.co.uk (not market place), in most cases this makes them elligble for Amazon Prime delivery thus I can currently offer free next delivery on these (until such point that this becomes too popular and potentially in breach of Amazons T&C's)

The process is:

1) Send me a PM with details of what you want ordering
2) I will check availabilities of items and give you a final price (based on Mt Gox weighted average + 5%), generally shipping will be free but otherwise this will be added and I will inform you
3) If you are happy with the price then you send payment to the provided address and the order will be placed
4) When item ships any tracking info will be sent on to you
5) Items will be sent as gifts so will not contain any information about me also your gift receipt can be used for any returns to Amazon for either exchange or refund for gift certificate as per their gift policy. This takes me out of the equation and thus you have no worries if I stop this service or am not contactable should you need to return an item.

I understand that there are a lot of scams recently and thus I am willing to provide details of who I am, where I live etc to a moderator or a highly regarded forum member such as Stephen Gornick in the event that I disappear, which obviously I do not plan to do but I want to provide this extra assurance to people as a courtesy.

My turnaround should be very quick on weekdays, especially during office hours, weekends will be a bit of a delay. Orders before 5pm should be delivered next day.

Any questions please ask, I would guess the first question is why? Simply, this provides a way to offer a service to people in the UK to purchase with BTC, whilst at the same time allowing me to accrue BTC without using exchanges, thus we're both happy.
Shermo (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 02:46:51 PM

Identity has been confirmed on Bitmit and I have a few items listed there. If you are interested in anything from Amazon.co.uk then I am happy to list the item you request on Bitmit at our agreed price so that we can use their Escrow service.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 05:38:39 PM

Are you still offering this service?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: