Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC LOAN NEEDED PLEASE READ  (Read 702 times)
wasteman (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:05:41 PM

HELLO AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS THREAD, THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST IS TO OBTAIN A .1 BTC LOAN (.1 BTC LOAN OR MORE IN THE FUTURE) LET ME BEGIN BY STATING THAT IVE BEEN AWARE OF BITCOINS EVER SINCE THEY REACHED THE $5 PER BTC PRICE AND SADLY NO I DID NOT BUY WHEN THEY WERE 5 DOLLARS A COIN... HOWEVER I DO HAVE ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE REGARDING BTC. I AM A MEMBER OF OTHER FORUMS (MAINLY GAMBLING FORUMS) WHERE I HAVE LEARNED ALOT ABOUT DIGITAL CURRENCY. I UNDERSTAND THAT LOANING BTC TO A NEW MEMBER MAY BE RISKY BUT I FULLY PLAN ON REPAYING YOU AND BECOMING AN ACTIVE MEMBER ON THIS SITE NOW AND INTO THE FUTURE...

LOAN DETAILS ...

I NEED .1 BTC
I HAVE NO COLLATERAL (BUT I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A LOOK AT PICTURES)
I WILL PAY LOANEE .125 BTC
I WILL PAY WITHIN 7 DAYS OR SOONER (VIA MY PAYING JOB)

SO WHY LEND ME ANYTHING.... PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY PICTURES.. I MOVE ALOT OF MONEY AROUND AND WOULD LIKE TO BUILD REP HERE. I ALSO LIKE TO DO SOME SPORTS BETS SO I CAN EVEN PAY YOU BACK WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF A GAME ENDING... IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MESSAGE ME, I HAVE ALOT OF INFO REGARDING SPORTS GAMBLING ITSELF.. I CAN PROVIDE MORE PROOF VIA PM IF NEEDED.. IVE BET MORE THAN 8 BTC PER GAME AND WON.... AGAIN I HAVE PROOF IF YOUD LIKE.... I DONOT SELL BETS HOWEVER I DO POSSES VALUEABLE INFO FOR THE PUNTER..

EDIT IM HAVING TROUBLE POSTING PICTURES... IF ANYONE COULD HELP PLEASE PM ME. THOSE INTERESTED IN MY PROPOSITION PLEASE MESSAGE ME AS YOU WILL LIKE TO SEE MY PICTURES (PROOF)

ALSO, IF THE TERMS LISTED ARE NOT TO YOUR LIKING, PLEASE COUNTER OFFER.... I WOULD BE VERY PLEASED TO BEGIN WORKING AMONGST YOU ALL.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME 
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:17:24 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

As for pictures, you can upload them on a host like imgur
wasteman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:37:52 PM

for those interested i have many more pictures of proof... thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/6IxZ7rx.png

https://i.imgur.com/vdANU4i.png

https://i.imgur.com/kLhJHnb.png
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:39:29 PM

Lock this thread if you dont have any valid collateral to offer coz you're unlikely to get one here especially if you have a negative reputation.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:40:42 PM

for those interested i have many more pictures of proof... thank you.

damn that paint skillz:) at least dont cover addy so ppl can check it:)
wasteman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:47:27 PM

some random guy gave me a negative for no reason at all...

also if you could inform me if this is acceptable collateral ..

i have a paypal payment worth $230 that is pending to be released can i use that? otherwise i can also pay via my weekly paycheck.. i can show proof..
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:49:00 PM

you should at least show the complete address as well as provide a signed message from that address if you want any credibility. anyone can just find an address off blockchain and claim its theirs, but those words are worth nothing without a signed message.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:50:17 PM

Could you show your full address?
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:54:38 PM

i have a paypal payment worth $230 that is pending to be released can i use that? otherwise i can also pay via my weekly paycheck.. i can show proof..

There is a reason for the negative feedback and its a " Newly registered user asking for free money" I mean loan  Roll Eyes

Would you provide a signed message from that address that you posted? Also we don't care about your pending funds to be released..

wasteman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:56:01 PM

you should at least show the complete address as well as provide a signed message from that address if you want any credibility. anyone can just find an address off blockchain and claim its theirs, but those words are worth nothing without a signed message.

signed message as in what? sheet and paper infront of my wallet? alongside wallet address ?  
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:02:46 PM

signed message as in what? sheet and paper infront of my wallet? alongside wallet address ?  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

just look through that; it is impossible to sign a message without being able to control its fuds; ie controlling its private key. but I doubt this would get you anywhere, no collateral no loan.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:08:19 PM

Random guys gave you a -ve trust feedback for good reason (see quote below), so actually you deserve it.
=snip=
The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.
=snip=
Also, we could inform you about what could be acceptable as collateral; however, the fact you didn't care to do proper research before asking for a loan only show how much risky you're as a borrower.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wasteman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:16:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

just look through that; it is impossible to sign a message without being able to control its fuds; ie controlling its private key. but I doubt this would get you anywhere, no collateral no loan.

thanks for the help... i appreciate it...
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:20:12 PM

This statement makes you look like  you are not new in this forum. You just made new account just to ask for no collateral loan right? Lol
wasteman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:26:31 PM

Code:
 -----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
HELLO ! THIS IS WASTEMAN FROM (BITCOINTALK.ORG) LOOKING TO ESTABLISH CREDIT. TODAYS DATE IS JULY 2ND 2015 . PLEASE SEND BTC LOANS LOOKING TO BUILD REP HERE AT BITCOINTALK.ORG THANK YOU
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PqEfVAG2pnRfYyz6JxmCLvUz4zAaho3HZ
H82ktRYgGPkWX3rGc4HqgZeGKLXPS96SC/X3Qg9RW6dwA2gLwVErEZD09bNLfR95HjjJoC88nxuYu5PDQYmXuQY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:34:05 PM

I dont know why you giving him hope that someone can loan him if he can provide signed message. What is that actually for? To show he has transaction in the past? Really?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:36:58 PM

Code:
 -----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
HELLO ! THIS IS WASTEMAN FROM (BITCOINTALK.ORG) LOOKING TO ESTABLISH CREDIT. TODAYS DATE IS JULY 2ND 2015 . PLEASE SEND BTC LOANS LOOKING TO BUILD REP HERE AT BITCOINTALK.ORG THANK YOU
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PqEfVAG2pnRfYyz6JxmCLvUz4zAaho3HZ
H82ktRYgGPkWX3rGc4HqgZeGKLXPS96SC/X3Qg9RW6dwA2gLwVErEZD09bNLfR95HjjJoC88nxuYu5PDQYmXuQY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

First FYI reputation loans are frowned upon here. You must ask for a loan only if you need it and have valid collateral for it.

And that leads to the second point. I don't know why you were asked to sign a message, that doesn't prove you will repay any loan. You need to offer valid collateral. Read the references posted by Grand_Voyageur. If you can't offer valid collateral then lock this thread and move it to Archival.

And finally you really have to learn how to write with the correct case.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: