Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What URL should the new vaping store have?
Hazeonline.
Hazestore.
Hazevape.
AltVapestore.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HazeCoin [HAZE]UPDATE 22 JULY, Scrypt- WWW.Hazestore.click Preview!  (Read 10311 times)
HazeDev (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:45:00 AM

Voting on domain name has ended winner is HAZESTORE
Thanks too all that voted

HazeDev
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HazeDev (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:17:25 PM

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:24:42 AM

Nice Smiley continue your great job dev !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
HazeDev (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:42:54 PM

UPDATE

1. Domain name and business hosting purchased
2. Store Layout has changed
3. Paypal and BTC totally integrated to site (working on HAZE integration)
4. Starter Stock has been ordered ( Initial stock offering )
5. Starting to populate website with products and pricing

It will take us a while to integrate HAZE into the site, It is difficult as only 1 api available for price comparison and most crypto payments modules in open cart are dealt with via third party site so we are having to build it from the ground up. we have tried to reverse engineer some old litecoin payment modules (as HAZE is scrypt fork) but most avail do not support the latest version of open cart.

so we see a few ways forward

1. We can wait for our programmer to design the module from the ground up ( This will take the longest although we are relatively new still )

2. We could open the store accepting paypal and BTC and process HAZE payments manually via a messaging system with our store manager ( Quickest solution)

3. we have had offers to build the payment gateway but due to having been ripped off countless times we are reluctant to pay users up front to design the module.

4. We could offer a good bounty of the pre-mine to a developer to design the payment gateway this would give them a vested interest in HAZE, but until store is running Exchange listings are yo-bit only and price way undervalued in our opinion so would they accept?

So we put a sneak peek up to show progress and not just empty promises of a store like countless Altcoins before us have claimed ( we know you crypto bunch are impatient :p)

As for now the store is edging closer and closer as I type, It's really just filling the shelves now with products, we will keep working away.

If anyone Has experience with opencart payment Gateways and could help us achieve our goals faster we would certainly be open to discussion but we are NOT willing to pay out sums of BTC on a promise, If you wanna help you will have to throw your hat in the HAZE ring with the rest of us.

If not it will take slightly longer but option 2 is a possibility until payment gateway is complete, until then the HAZE team will keep on working, we thank everyone so far who has believed in us, Mined with us, or just talked about us.

HAZESTORE will be a reality and rest assured we are pursuing our goals at top speed always. as soon as the store is up and running we WILL be approaching EVERY exchange for listing, until its open we are just another set of empty promises, so a working store will go a long way, remember this is not about a fancy wallet , this is about REAL WORLD USE and this should propel us into mainstream acceptance once active

HazeDev
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:53:49 PM

^^ This looks awesome
Quantify

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:45:57 AM

Good work Dev looking great!, Keep it up!

Q
btcunt

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 11:16:35 AM

nice to see the haze getting some well deserved attention    looking fresh lads   ;]
badam

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:23:23 AM

nice to see the haze getting some well deserved attention    looking fresh lads   ;]

i am not seeing much attention right now i guess everybody is waiting the store
rockyram

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:31:15 PM

i think dev is busy on his roadmap and haze community are waiting for some latest news..... gonna blast soon ,,,,,
HazeDev (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:26:48 PM

We are here, working on site. I agree its a bit quiet, I guess you have to have a hoard of paid shills to get any attention here anymore.

The amount of offers we have received to help 'Pump' haze and manipulate it is frankly disgusting, Real work and ideas are not as appreciated as they once were because so many scam coin promises.

We will release store when it's ready and see what happens, until then we will keep paying bounties and working hard.

I thank anyone for taking an interest in HAZE
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:35:24 PM

We are here, working on site. I agree its a bit quiet, I guess you have to have a hoard of paid shills to get any attention here anymore.

The amount of offers we have received to help 'Pump' haze and manipulate it is frankly disgusting, Real work and ideas are not as appreciated as they once were because so many scam coin promises.

We will release store when it's ready and see what happens, until then we will keep paying bounties and working hard.

keep up the great work  Smiley
badam

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:41:07 PM

Good to see that you are on track and not abandoning the ship in a few days Wink
HazeDev (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:27:28 PM

In The Spirit of openness and honesty we are proud to announce another preview

Please keep in mind that I have put the site into maintenance mode for now so we don't give everything away at such an early stage but we WILL open up the site periodically so users can see progress AS IT HAPPENS! so make sure you check the site often you might get a full look at what's on the site Wink

This is mainly to show potential users that we have purchased the domain and hosting etc and this coin is about to get very real very fast.

When the site is opened briefly to give users a quick view please understand that all payment gateways will be disabled to avoid people placing orders when we are not ready to process them.

Do we Believe yet?

HazeDev

badam

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

Please keep in mind that I have put the site into maintenance mode for now so we don't give everything away at such an early stage but we WILL open up the site periodically so users can see progress AS IT HAPPENS! so make sure you check the site often you might get a full look at what's on the site Wink

This is mainly to show potential users that we have purchased the domain and hosting etc and this coin is about to get very real very fast.

When the site is opened briefly to give users a quick view please understand that all payment gateways will be disabled to avoid people placing orders when we are not ready to process them.

We Proudly Present

http://Hazestore.click

Do we Believe yet?

HazeDev

Well that has a look of a pretty professional vaping store. If that will go live i am pretty sure it will get some attention
HazeDev (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:34:51 PM

I wonder if anyone saw it ... I opened for 2 mins Wink

More news soon  Wink

HazeDev
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:55:04 PM

We Proudly Present

http://Hazestore.click

Do we Believe yet?

HazeDev

Congrats on the opencart install. Now please go away and dont come back unless it has a secure connection.
HazeDev (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:05:25 PM

It will have SSL on launch yes

thanks for your input

HazeDev
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:24:29 AM

Looking good Smiley
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:55:19 AM

Guys,

Can you try out my mining pool?
Hollandsemultipool.nl

I really need to find some new miners, i am all alone finding hazecoin blocks that has to change!
My pool uses one of worlds fastest glass-fiber internet connection and fast SSD`s to be sure the pool performs 110%

How to uses my Pool?
Enter in your mining software your hazecoin Wallet address as username and just a x as password

Example: stratum.hollandsemultipool.nl:4007 Username HMmHEG6FfgaujHZnKNv7duSQKFiBz7Ansi Password x

Guys, please try my mining pool, i thing honest it`s one of the best (hazecoin) pools there is.
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
http://hollandsemultipool.nl

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:02:20 AM

The logo is good, what i don't like is the website, why dont you use any .com maybe it is available
.click domains are not so much popular
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: