Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yet another anonymous reloadable visa debitcard  (Read 5033 times)
ricklandman (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:02:54 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 01:09:32 PM by ricklandman

I can offer a prepaid reloadable visa card. They are sold in shops in the Netherlands for E10. There are 2 ways to reload them:
1. by voucher (3.5% transaction rate)
2. by (sepa) bank deposit (E2 transaction rate)
You can only buy card and voucher online if you can use ideal, which is domestic internet payment system for NL. But you can use me as your 'middle man'  Wink

Fees are:
- deposit by voucher (3.5%). max E150
- deposit by bank (E2). max E150
- pos no fee
- atm withdrawal E1. max E150
- max deposit pro year: E2500
- transaction cost outside euro zone: 1.75%

It is no longer possible to make bank deposits on this card. You need a dutchman to buy you vouchers, which i am willing to do for a fee.

You can use the card for registering paypal account. Verifaction code is send from paypal to the card nearly instant. Paypalcode and other details of the payment can be checked in your account. But take care you use the same personals on card and paypal.

It looks like people are interested again in this offer. If at least 10 people ask me to continue, I will

Thanks, Rick
[update 22-9-12: minor change in description]
[update 10-10-12]: appended sentence about paypal verification
[update 15-11-12] Removed 'Foreign (sepa) bank deposit is a bit more of a hassle yet. 5 days after you have done the deposite you have to' by 'Foreign (sepa) bank deposit takes a week. If after a week still nothing arrives' because of experience from fa1th
[update 15-11-12] Placed a new offer
[update 14-3-13] Removed offer. Placed 'onhold' message.
[update 16-7-13] Removed 'Bank deposits can be made by third parties, checked and confirmed. Domestic bank deposit is done within 2 days. Foreign (sepa) bank deposit takes a week. If after a week still nothing arrives send a message to the service desk in which you state name, country of the bank you made the deposit from and the exact amount of the deposit in euro's. Service desk is quick, friendly and accurate' . Replaced 'onhold' message by another 'onhold' message asking 10 people to ask me to start selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Financier

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:37:45 PM

for 1BTC i will try/test it, will you mail the card first with payment upon receipt?
WikileaksDude

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:42:26 PM

Pretty much this is what is sold on most deepweb .onions
ricklandman (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 07:06:18 AM

@financier: I send you pm.

Pretty much this is what is sold on most deepweb .onions
Don't know anything about deepweb .onions. But thanks for putting me on a new trail Wink
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 04:25:58 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 11:54:26 AM by bitcats

No, not onions but an exquisite reloadable visa debitcard  Roll Eyes

I got my testcard today and look forward to load it and cash out  

• Edit:
    Question: Do you register/activate the cards before shipping?
    If yes: How you do that? Do you have to give your real name?
    If no: Do I have to register it. How?

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
DeanC

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 07:54:18 PM

@ricklandman
You made a mistake.

Could you please erase this post?
"On request of TS removed and replaced by a new thread"

From my topic?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=86382.200 ?

I never asked you to write anything like this...

And I will erase my post from here too. But it wasn't nice what you did
 Grin
ricklandman (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 02:10:38 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 02:49:48 PM by ricklandman

• Edit:
    Question: Do you register/activate the cards before shipping?
    If yes: How you do that? Do you have to give your real name?
    If no: Do I have to register it. How?
The card is activated already in the shop where I bought it without giving them any personals. But you need to register the card so you get the pincode and be able to charge it by banktransfer or voucher:
1. Go to 3vcard.nl
2. Click 'activeer je card of voucher'
3. Click 'activeer je 3vcard'
4. First checkbox 'klantnummer' is the number at the back below the barcode. Second checkbox is email, third password, fourth security question. Later on in the process you need to give a name and address in NL. You can use pseudo's for them, no problem. But 'remember' all your 'personals' in case you need them later. Let me know if you get stuck.

Could you please erase this post?
"On request of TS removed and replaced by a new thread"
From my topic?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=86382.200 ?
I never asked you to write anything like this...
No you did not. But I like to leave a small notice to clarify to other people why I removed my message. And I think the content is accurate as your above quoted message states clearly.
And I will erase my post from here too. But it wasn't nice what you did  Grin
I have no problem with your posting, allthough it is slightly off topic Wink

Two cards are send, one left.
Financier

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:14:37 PM

received my card, will register and post review/feedback later  Smiley
fa1th

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:26:34 PM

Would like to have a test card & then post the review after the initial use.
ricklandman (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 11:07:58 AM

Hello,

Meanwhile I have send three cards (bitcats, financier, fa1th is on its way). I really like to hear about your experiences with the card. Please let me and other interested people know how things go ! Ask your questions whenever you need.

Some questions I got via pm
a question about registration: is this card restricted to NL residents?
I don't know. Fact is that you can use any personal information you like to register the card as long as you provide a dutch street address. No further questions or paperwork needed.

do you think its a good idea to use proxy with NL IP?
I used my account succesfully from ip's in netherlands, united kingdom, germany, france. My feeling is they don't track, at least don't bother.

Will the card come with any initial preload?

No, it is initially empty

If no, what would be my options to load it both from you & other online sources?
The best and cheapest way is to load it yourself via a sepa bank transfer. See my initial post. You can also find dutch persons to buy you vouchers in a dutch shop or via online domestich online payment system (ideal). I am willing to do so for a small fee.

Let me know how things go. Thanks, Rick
bitcats
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 12:31:41 PM

5 days after you have done the deposit you have to send a message to the service desk in which you state name, country of the bank you made the deposit from and the exact amount of the deposit in euro's. Service desk is quick, friendly and accurate.
This might be an issue. If I want someone to transfer (sepa) a certain amount to my card, i cant ask him to send a message to the service desk after a few days later.

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
BitcoinCoffee.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2012, 08:54:52 AM

after reading about most of these service, it just seems like a total PITA, especially for Americans.

bitcats
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 09:45:18 AM

What is a "total PITA", especially for Europeans?

panda1

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 09:55:17 AM

What is a "total PITA", especially for Europeans?

pain in the ass
ricklandman (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 08:00:33 PM

Hi,

Sorry being late, took a small vacation Wink

5 days after you have done the deposit you have to send a message to the service desk in which you state name, country of the bank you made the deposit from and the exact amount of the deposit in euro's. Service desk is quick, friendly and accurate.
This might be an issue. If I want someone to transfer (sepa) a certain amount to my card, i cant ask him to send a message to the service desk after a few days later.
You better send them the message yourself via the email address with which you are registered. If this 'someone' is sending money to your card you probably can ask him/her how much he/she is sending. The only thing they asked me was the exact amount of the transfer in euro. But if you do ask this 'someone' details better ask him/her other bank details also in case the card provider will ask about it. We only will know if it will be a real issue or not by trying.

after reading about most of these service, it just seems like a total PITA, especially for Americans.
I can assure you we also have our flaws with American systems on this side of the pond Wink But we can try to help each other isn't it ?

Really like to hear from you how things go. Please let me know.

fa1th

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 04:11:58 PM

Was quite busy with some personal stuff, so didn't tested the card earlier.

Anyways, here's my experience so far with the card:
Activated the card on 3vcard.nl last week.
Sent a deposit of 20 EUR through SEPA on Friday.
Rick had instructed me to send an email after couple of days with necessary details to the bank for card loading. But I was hoping if they would automatically load the deposit to the card without any email, so I decided to wait till Monday.
On Monday I received an email from 3VCard that the card had been loaded with 18 EUR (2 EUR deposit fee).

So, I suppose there is no need to send any email (atleast not anymore) as long as you have sent your client number in the reference field of SEPA. So far, not much of a hassle really.

I'm yet to test ATM withdrawals & online card use.
bitcats
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 04:59:47 PM

Sent a deposit of 20 EUR through SEPA on Friday.
So, I suppose there is no need to send any email (atleast not anymore) as long as you have sent your client number in the reference field of SEPA. So far, not much of a hassle really.
Thanks. Let us know what happens when you deposit > 300 EUR

ricklandman (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 01:31:55 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2012, 02:30:30 PM by ricklandman

Thanks for your experience fa1th. Please keep us posted with your experience. Could you inform me / us if you used same personals on the 3vcard as on the bank account you made the transfer from ? If this is the case, it could explain the fact you did not need to send the email. But if you send the transfer by third party it would be simple 'good news'.

I need some 'cash' myself, so I will do some testing myself also in short notice. Keep you posted

Thanks. Let us know what happens when you deposit > 300 EUR
In Holland we have a proverb "Don't let somebody else pick the hot potatoes out of the fire". Max. deposit at a time is E150 anyway, max E2500 on card in total.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought I sold three persons a 3vcard for cost price so they would test them in return ? As it obviously is not common practice to trust people on forehand in bitcoinland I will try a new offer:

I will sell three persons a 3vcard for 3.9btc each. As soon as one of this persons posted his experience in this thread on at least uploading money by sepa transfer I will send him 2.6btc back. Only if you want to trade with me by bitcoin-otc.com I will send you the card without deposit for btc1.3. Please send me PM if you are interested !
fa1th

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 07:12:09 PM

Thanks for your experience fa1th. Please keep us posted with your experience. Could you inform me / us if you used same personals on the 3vcard as on the bank account you made the transfer from ? If this is the case, it could explain the fact you did not need to send the email. But if you send the transfer by third party it would be simple 'good news'.

SEPA was sent via BTC exchanger website, so yea the sender account info was totally different to what I had registered the card with 3V. So, I guess they don't care about the account details (atleast not yet) as long as the deposit is within limits.

Did you tried to test max limit (both 150 EUR & 2500 EUR)?
chufchuf

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 10:27:41 PM

Any reason you stopped selling these?
Are they still working, for you and for those that bought it?
Were the fees smaller for higher SEPA transfers? 2 euros for 20 euro top up was what I gathered from reading this- could be because there's a minimum fee or it could be a whopping 10% fee on every transfer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: