Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 100% anonymous transactions? Laundry services?  (Read 3059 times)
LDA (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:56:42 PM

Hi all

I'm thinking about it for a long time and I can't find a proper answer. I really don't like people and gov tracking me and BTC is everyday more traceable and less anonymous, so to avoid giving my ID I trade direct with persons, however the transactions are still traceable.

What we could do to make it really anonymous / no traceable?

1) Recently I was reading about http://zerocoin.org/ but it never happens and I'm not so sure if it would give full anonymity. Anyway, it's not available yet (and maybe never will?).

2) I was thinking about laundry services (such as https://bitlaunder.com/bitcoin-laundry-faq). However I have a few questions about it:

a) Is it really secure? Or is it scam? Someone here use? With success?

b) Some guys from California University points that laundry could still be traceable (http://www.wired.com/2013/08/bitocoin_anonymity/). What is your opinion related to the service above?

c) I believe that not just bad people use such kind of service and I'm one of them, so I'm concerned in get my money "marked" as black money or related with bad things. Is it possible to happen?

3) Exchange between virtual currency such as Litcoin / Bitcoin would help?

Thanks.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:03:36 PM

BitLaunder is most likely owned by Michael Moriarity and there are many allegations against it. It is better to use BitMixer. Moreover, you can use wallet of various exchanges, which does not require your ID, to mix your coins.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:12:56 PM

BitLaunder is most likely owned by Michael Moriarity and there are many allegations against it. It is better to use BitMixer. Moreover, you can use wallet of various exchanges, which does not require your ID, to mix your coins.
Yeah but you first have to buy your coins. Unless you are getting paid directly in BTC for some work or service that isn't officially registered (a freelancer accepting BTC or whatnot) how do you get your BTC anonymously first? I don't see any other way beyond doing a p2p transaction in real life, unless you can tell me any other way. As far as I know p2p exchanges still don't work. Coinffeine is still vaporware as far as i know.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:19:01 PM

acquire bitcoin directly via signature  campaign or mining(if you can), exchange them with monero or dash coin, sell monero for cash, and you can consider yourself anon

but at this point is simply better to acquire coins that use signature ring, directly
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:21:36 PM

Yeah but you first have to buy your coins. Unless you are getting paid directly in BTC for some work or service that isn't officially registered (a freelancer accepting BTC or whatnot) how do you get your BTC anonymously first? I don't see any other way beyond doing a p2p transaction in real life, unless you can tell me any other way. As far as I know p2p exchanges still don't work. Coinffeine is still vaporware as far as i know.

First of all, you may get your salary in Bitcoin. Use BitWage.co for that.

Apart from that, you can buy from direct trading exchanges like LocalBictoins.com, 100bit.co.in etc. If you buy small amounts from 100 different people and then mix the accumulated fund, you are more or less anonymous.

LDA (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:27:21 PM

Thanks for answering.

Yes, I will be receiving online from another BTC user, I just know him by internet and gmail address, no real name or things like that. I do the service and once delivered he pays me. What is a signature ring for BTC?

It makes my income anonymous, right? All that he knows about me is my wallet address Smiley

This monero or dash coin is nice. Are they really safe?

Is easy to exchange they online without being scammed? Suggestions?

Thanks.
Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:30:18 PM

The link to bitmixer.io is in my signature. It is one of the biggest and highest volume mixers in existence. You can tell it's trustworthy because its been running for a long time now without scamming anyone. It could have exit scammed long ago and made a fortune, but it's still here.

You can buy Monero and Dash at the Bittrex exchange, which does not ask for ID when you register.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMR

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DASH
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:53:06 PM

Thanks for answering.

Yes, I will be receiving online from another BTC user, I just know him by internet and gmail address, no real name or things like that. I do the service and once delivered he pays me. What is a signature ring for BTC?

It makes my income anonymous, right? All that he knows about me is my wallet address Smiley

Thanks.

actually it is called ring signature, i inverted it, my bad, it is a way to encrypt your transaction, and it is not used in bitcoin, but in those coin that come with the cryptonight algo

monero and dash are the strongest coins that use this, also they are the most stable and promising, you cna use poloniex or bittrex to exchange them

also i think that 100bit.co.in, allow to sell altcoin, it is akin to localbitcoin
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:15:47 PM

First of all, you may get your salary in Bitcoin. Use BitWage.co for that.

Apart from that, you can buy from direct trading exchanges like LocalBictoins.com, 100bit.co.in etc. If you buy small amounts from 100 different people and then mix the accumulated fund, you are more or less anonymous.

Even if you get paid in Bitcoin, unless you are a freelancer like he said, your boss will know your credentials, and it's basically a real job, so you better tax all of that money. Also I would keep that separated from my main wallet or else your boss which knows you address could end up knowing more about you.
Bitcoin needs more anonymity features, coin mixers are cool but not enough. You still have to trust the mixer owner, it's not decentralized.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:26:31 PM

also i think that 100bit.co.in, allow to sell altcoin, it is akin to localbitcoin
I dont hink Dash/Monero are still listed on 100bit.co.in. I'll request them to add those in their thread.

Bitcoin needs more anonymity features, coin mixers are cool but not enough. You still have to trust the mixer owner, it's not decentralized.
Probably DarkWallet was the best solution. But, the project was under funded and hence was most probably scrapped.

LDA (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:25:17 PM

Thanks for answers, very appreciated.

I never used poloniex or bittrex, are they like a open marketing for exchange? I believe they store information about all transactions and even IP addresses, so is it really anonymous if I exchange my BTCs to monero or dash?

Humm... someone already used DarkWallet? I see they release the code, but I have not seen any binary and they claim that you should not use real money! SCARE!!!

I also have one advise for Bitmixer.io, but in practice how easy is track it?

I also saw good reputation about the owner of http://app.bitlaundry.com/, someones knows more about it?

I'm curious about people with experience that tried track them and their success to confirm if they really add privacy or not.

Thanks.
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:46:30 PM

Use Monero for god's sake.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:53:54 PM

Don't you know Bitmixer? it is very famous in the forum and they give a really good service
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:57:24 PM

Don't you know Bitmixer? it is very famous in the forum and they give a really good service
Bitmixer is so famous that forum staff even don't let them buy ad banner on Bitcointalk directly. Op if you want 100% anonymous transaction bitcoin is not the best way to go.
For now bitcoin is plagues with 3rd party services where you need to log and gave your IDs so you are barely anonymous anymore. I believe that without this hindrance you could go away with being anonymous.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:57:30 PM

I never used poloniex or bittrex, are they like a open marketing for exchange? I believe they store information about all transactions and even IP addresses, so is it really anonymous if I exchange my BTCs to monero or dash?

You could use Shapeshift.io to exchange BTC -> Monero and back without creating an account or providing any personal info.

At Poloniex, you have to provide your name + email address to create an account.

XMR.to is another cool service that does XMR -> BTC exchange and they do not keep any records.

Ultimately, if you want to keep your IP out of the equation you'll have to use Tor or a VPN.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:18:05 PM

LDA

I am another who thinks that bitmixer.io offers a great service, I have used them many times.  bitmixer does a great job of hiding origin / destination addresses (at least superficially -- which is all I care about, I doubt that you could hide anything from .gov...).  I used their service several times, THEN I went with their Signature Campaign.

blockchain.info's SharedCoin also mixes coins, and for very cheap, but it does not do as good a job of breaking the link between sending & receiving address.  If you do not have to have ABSOLUTELY 100% anonymity, it may be good enough.

You can also run both bitmixer and SharedCoin "in sequence".  That, I think, would hide your trail about as well as possible (and cost 1% or less), perhaps barring the TOR (".onion") services.

EDIT: No registration (or other ID) is needed for either bitmixer or SharedCoin.  Follow instructions carefully!  <===
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:33:27 PM

Thanks for answering.

Thanks.

actually it is called ring signature, i inverted it, my bad, it is a way to encrypt your transaction, and it is not used in bitcoin, but in those coin that come with the cryptonight algo

monero and dash are the strongest coins that use this, also they are the most stable and promising, you cna use poloniex or bittrex to exchange them

Dash is instamined and doesn't use ring signatures, it's a bitcoin clone with coinjoin and wacky masternode ROI programs which also lock up a huge part of the supply.

Monero has privacy embedded in the blockchain itself, it's the most liquid and best distributed crytonote coin there is at the moment.

Also the block reward schedule is very good against pump and dumps.

To OP: Poloniex is a trusted exchange which has replaced their LTC market with a Monero market, you won't get scammed, just don't leave your coins in the exchange.

Or else use shapeshift.io

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:42:07 AM

OP, just in case you want anonymity, because you are planning to commit online crimes, I have an advise for you:

Everything that looks anonymous to you now, doesn't necessarily mean, that it still will be in the future.

Take the dna evidence as an example. Some "perfect crimes", weren't that perfect anymore, after this invention.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:18:00 AM

Thanks for answering.

Thanks.

Dash is instamined and doesn't use ring signatures, it's a bitcoin clone with coinjoin and wacky masternode ROI programs which also lock up a huge part of the supply.

i was referring to dashcoin not dash, but i abbreviated it in dash, although the right abbreviation is DSH, i know there is the X11 dashcoin, which is the first dash and it is another thing, which does not offering anything good
ScevolaDendera

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:23:49 AM

OP, just in case you want anonymity, because you are planning to commit online crimes, I have an advise for you:

Calling someone a criminal without evidence?

I call you a shitty troll

He said "In case" :p
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: