Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Forums - All Things Luxury  (Read 674 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 09:55:02 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2012, 10:34:41 PM by allthingsluxury

Good day everyone. First off I would like to say I am new to the forums and happy to be here. I am the CEO of "All Things Luxury", a successful eCommerce discount retailer of luxury goods for less. Our main focus is on jewelry, both men's and women's.

We have recently started to accept Bitcoin for our items and are actively trying to spread the word. This will be done through our local small business community, in which I am a active member. Money talks and once I can show that Bitcoin can pull a successful profit, than others will quickly follow in adopting it as an additional form of payment.

If you are interested you can check out our products, which are some of the most affordable on the market. All our products can be purchased online. Our website is as follows:

http://www.allthingsluxury.biz

Thank you and once again, we are happy to now be a part of the Bitcoin community! Warm welcomes are gladly accepted  Cheesy, Thanks everyone.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: