Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:11:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm selling golden neobux account  (Read 1164 times)
abdo_emi (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:27:26 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 10:27:55 PM by abdo_emi

hey guy's i'm selling golden neobux account it has 240 rent referal and 2 direct referals

i make 2$ everday from that account
 the price  50$ offord

peying by : bitcoins neteller paypal payonner

http://store2.up-00.com/2015-07/143587599321.png

happy earning  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:51:53 AM

I'll give you $25. PM me if you want.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:58:03 AM

abount 6 years ago i started to earn some cents with neobux cant bealive they are still up and running ALL of other PTC websites of that time are gone long long gone but now it will take quit some time to get 50$ back from it

abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:04:14 PM

sorry but it's low price
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:22:13 PM

abount 6 years ago i started to earn some cents with neobux cant bealive they are still up and running ALL of other PTC websites of that time are gone long long gone but now it will take quit some time to get 50$ back from it
now it's more profitbel
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:35:02 PM

now it's more profitbel

Did they change the payments again? I also had an account years ago. But after the first changes they made to it the site became much less profitable. That's why it lasted this long. One thing you should say is how long the gold will last. And the same for the rented referrals. For all we know it could all end tomorrow. And are your direct referrals active?
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:38:55 PM

How much does your account generate on a daily and weekly basis? When I was starting making money online, I started on PTC and translating documents. I find the second option more profitable so I stick with it. I didn't know that neobux is still alive until today. Do they have bitcoin option now?

Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:43:46 PM

now it's more profitbel
Let's see: To buy golden membership is $90 with the rented referrals and direct referrals it could be worth more than $100 so he is selling it for half the price.
When will you make that is the answer if it is profitable to do it.
Maybe if OP could use that as his marketing promotion for his sale he would get want he is trying to achieve.
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:46:40 PM

now it's more profitbel
Let's see: To buy golden membership is $90 with the rented referrals and direct referrals it could be worth more than $100 so he is selling it for half the price.
Maybe if OP could use that as his marketing promotion for his sale he would get want he is trying to achieve.
hey sr i said they offerd to me 50$ and the golden membership it rest just 5 months
Scamc0p

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:46:47 PM

How much does your account generate on a daily and weekly basis? When I was starting making money online, I started on PTC and translating documents. I find the second option more profitable so I stick with it. I didn't know that neobux is still alive until today. Do they have bitcoin option now?
No they are still in the stone ages, like the ptc industry is. Very few are accepting only for purchases, hmm I wonder why  Cheesy. But they prefer it for their purchases rather than make payments to their members because of the potential loss when the price goes up.
Scamc0p

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:48:53 PM

now it's more profitbel
hey sr i said they offerd to me 50$ and the golden membership it rest just 5 months
Oh it's somebodies elses account you are selling. My mistake. You are not in control of the price then. State that in the original post "Price set as FIRM", then you won't anybody trying to under sell you.
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:52:53 PM

now it's more profitbel
Oh it's somebodies elses account you are selling. My mistake. You are not in control of the price then. State that in the original post "Price set as FIRM", then you won't anybody trying to under sell you.
no dude it's my account and and im selling it cuz i need money to open ptc web site for my own
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:09:59 AM

i make 2$ per day i have just 240 rented referal and if can told me about your work plz
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:08:46 PM

make a real price this is like you kidding with me
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 11:21:05 PM

i make 2$ per day i have just 240 rented referal and if can told me about your work plz
I was only neobux starting 2011 to early 2013.  It's a shit website that hands out fake rented referrals (if you believe otherwise, you've got to be kidding me).  They get a few people lucky and make them profit so they can vouch for the company, like regen666.  The majority of users are barely breaking even, if not losing money.
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:45:33 AM

I was only neobux starting 2011 to early 2013.  It's a shit website that hands out fake rented referrals (if you believe otherwise, you've got to be kidding me).  They get a few people lucky and make them profit so they can vouch for the company, like regen666.  The majority of users are barely breaking even, if not losing money.
lol iv'e Received 111$ until now show me what you got
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 01:22:06 AM

I've received much more than that, I believe over $500 USD +.  It's just that it's obvious that they were using bots for rr, when they claimed not to be.  I can't screenshot it because they terminate your account after I believe 3 months?
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:31:24 AM

I've received much more than that, I believe over $500 USD +.  It's just that it's obvious that they were using bots for rr, when they claimed not to be.  I can't screenshot it because they terminate your account after I believe 3 months?
no 4 months and 7 days
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:38:33 AM

As I can see , you have more than 12000 + Direct Referrals in your downline. But non of them are active. You are only earning from your rented referrals. Can you post a snapshot of your rented referrals stats page.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
abdo_emi (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:43:26 AM

As I can see , you have more than 12000 + Direct Referrals in your downline. But non of them are active. You are only earning from your rented referrals. Can you post a snapshot of your rented referrals stats page.

http://store2.up-00.com/2015-07/1436161349191.png
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: