Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone using Bitmit?  (Read 2783 times)
underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 03:51:27 AM

Not that Walmart checkers are the pinnacle of appropriate comments.  I've been present when checkers asked questions like "are you hoping for a yes or a no?" (pregnancy test) and "are you going to burn down a building?" Fun stuff.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 04:32:49 AM

I've put some objects ranging from coffee to hand made jewellery, phone and used camera but still nothing sell  Undecided
Probably the market in Italy/Europe is still too little for this service

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 06:26:50 AM

I ran into it earlier but didn't think much of it. I just don't feel as secure as buying from a site like that with BTC and especially for physical goods. All the virtual goods I could obtain from elsewhere. Granted there's not much buyer protection with BTC but I would prefer it be on a forum where I can read reviews.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:26:03 AM

There aren't really "reviews," but there is buyer feedback.  I listed a few things a while back that I didn't really expect to get much interest, and didn't.  But I did just make my first BitMit purchase recently, so it seems to be growing slowly.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 07:18:10 PM

I've put some objects ranging from coffee to hand made jewellery, phone and used camera but still nothing sell  Undecided

You must also look what people are using bitcoin right now, probably 90%+ male and geeky type of people.
They probably have smartphones already and don't want jewellery type stuff.
For example a few weeks ago someone was selling raspberry pi, they all have been sold in rather short time.
But sometimes it just takes a little longer, I had a usb wlan stick that took months until someone bought it Smiley

ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 07:41:46 PM

You must also look what people are using bitcoin right now, probably 90%+ male and geeky type of people.
They probably have smartphones already and don't want jewellery type stuff.
For example a few weeks ago someone was selling raspberry pi, they all have been sold in rather short time.
But sometimes it just takes a little longer, I had a usb wlan stick that took months until someone bought it Smiley

I know it, but that's the thing I can sell and I hope that geeky people have mother, girlfriend and sisters  Wink

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: