Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: H $5.50 paypal gift for btc  (Read 754 times)
josephdd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:06:11 AM

As I said I have no idea what FUD is. And still no one has said any scenario where it is possible to reverse a gift payment coming from the balance yet I get negative trust
josephdd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:09:48 AM

No clue what FUD or that person is. Where has what I said been disproven. It hadn't been. No one here has said how a PayPal gift from the balance can be reversed because it can't be said

I did some searches on google and found things which are very unclear from the point of view of reverse transaction , some say that they do have reverse stuff if you call the credit card issuer and do a charge back/Payment reversal.

Have a look to the thread:
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Refunds-and-cancellations/Gift-payments-reversible/td-p/462611

This has been discussed a lot of times here, there's no need to go again trough it. One way to charge back anything on PayPal is to claim the account was compromised. PayPal can always be charged back, there's no way to guarantee it won't, therefore it all depends on trust and reputation and OP doesn't have any.

OP if you want to take a loan then offer valid collateral, if you want to buy BTC then don't use PayPal or other reversible method, simple as that.

The loan request was weeks ago. It's obviously no longer needed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: