Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: H $5.50 paypal gift for btc  (Read 750 times)
josephdd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:24:03 AM

Pm me
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 02:12:48 AM

Pm me

1. Asking for a loan with no valid collateral provided
2. Ignores other's comments, moves on and...
3. Tries to buy bitcoin with a very easily reversible payment method. 

Wow, I would totally trust you! Roll Eyes  Did you happen to even glance at the stickied topics?
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:18:43 AM

PayPal gifts aren't reversible when it comes from the PayPal balance. Don't argue that they are because they in no way are.
It's $5.50.
What does asking for a loan without valid collateral have to do with buying btc
Nothing you have said means anything or is relevant at all
if you aren't interested, don't post. I am very active and reputable on local bitcoin not looking to scam for $5.50

It's $5.50

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:21:39 AM

PayPal gifts aren't reversible when it comes from the PayPal balance. Don't argue that they are because they in no way are.
It's $5.50.
if you aren't interested, don't post. I am very active and reputable on local bitcoin not looking to scam for $5.50

It's $5.50

Some low life scammers scams around $1 here. Why not do the trade on localbitcoin then?
Gifts can be reversible via chargeback. Nuff said.

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:24:01 AM

Pm me

First of all i saw one of your posts asking for Bitcoins in lending/Loan section :
link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089513.msg11612689#msg11612689

Again i see you here asking for bitcoin exchange with reversible Paypal and Irreversible Bitcoin.

If you have much (~5$ paypal) why dont you buy on http://Localbitcoin.com or Other Online Exchange.
all i think is suspecting you as a scammer.

ALERT ! Guys dont deal with Op , High Chances of Being Caught In Scam !

josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:31:38 AM

Pm me

First of all i saw one of your posts asking for Bitcoins in lending/Loan section :
link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089513.msg11612689#msg11612689

Again i see you here asking for bitcoin exchange with reversible Paypal and Irreversible Bitcoin.

If you have much (~5$ paypal) why dont you buy on http://Localbitcoin.com or Other Online Exchange.
all i think is suspecting you as a scammer.

ALERT ! Guys dont deal with Op , High Chances of Being Caught In Scam !
[/quote]

You just regurgitated the same thing the previous guy said. Asking for a loan means nothing.
The amount is $5.50
PayPal gifts from balances are non reversible.

Again the amount is $5.50
If you're not interested in exchanging, Don post.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:32:40 AM

It's $5.50.

It's $5.50

Hate to burst your bubble but you are so wrong I have no words for your wrongness.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:35:38 AM

How much would you like to bet on that?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:39:17 AM

I don't have to bet anything. Read the Scammer section.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:43:40 AM

PayPal gifts from balances are no way reversible. The only way is if sent with a card you can do a charge back
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:47:11 AM

PayPal gifts from balances are no way reversible. The only way is if sent with a card you can do a charge back

Wrong again but keep trying.

Albert Einstein
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:49:29 AM

Explain. All you can say is wrong . Tell me how it is possible. Hint: you can't
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:50:50 AM

Explain. All you can say is wrong . Tell me how it is possible. Hint: you can't

All your FUD has been disproven over and over. Are you by chance an alt. of megakirby5?

Albert Einstein
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:53:26 AM

No clue what FUD or that person is. Where has what I said been disproven. It hadn't been. No one here has said how a PayPal gift from the balance can be reversed because it can't be said
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:54:32 AM

No clue what FUD or that person is. Where has what I said been disproven. It hadn't been. No one here has said how a PayPal gift from the balance can be reversed because it can't be said

I don't have to bet anything. Read the Scammer section.

In case your eyes don't work well, I turned the text red for you.

Albert Einstein
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:58:37 AM

Apparently yours don't . I said tell me how it is possible to reverse a gift payment sent from the balance. I also said you can't because it is not possible. Ask PayPal yourself. The only possible way to do it is if the sent money as a gift was funded with a card.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:00:46 AM

I did some searches on google and found things which are very unclear from the point of view of reverse transaction , some say that they do have reverse stuff if you call the credit card issuer and do a charge back/Payment reversal.

Have a look to the thread:
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Refunds-and-cancellations/Gift-payments-reversible/td-p/462611

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:02:05 AM

Apparently yours don't . I said tell me how it is possible to reverse a gift payment sent from the balance. I also said you can't because it is not possible. Ask PayPal yourself. The only possible way to do it is if the sent money as a gift was funded with a card.

I've talked to Paypal reps extensively, not just one and ran several scenarios past them. So, yes it can and does happen. Repeating FUD as truth will not magically make it truth and most here are too smart to fall for it.

Edit:
I'm fairly certain we have had this conversation a time or two in the past so let me refresh your memory.

1) Multiple accounts (throw aways looking for a big score or two)
2) Stolen/hacked/bought accounts
3) TOR
Now, I'm sure anyone with a few brain cells left alive can add all these together to figure out a way to scam. With these 3 combinations a scammer can get quite creative and there are many out there that are quite creative.

Albert Einstein
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:03:11 AM

I said that numerous times the only way it can be reversed is by using a card to send the gift and then doing a chargeback. I was using money in my balance that I received from another PayPal user. It is not possible to reverse that.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:05:19 AM

I did some searches on google and found things which are very unclear from the point of view of reverse transaction , some say that they do have reverse stuff if you call the credit card issuer and do a charge back/Payment reversal.

Have a look to the thread:
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Refunds-and-cancellations/Gift-payments-reversible/td-p/462611

This has been discussed a lot of times here, there's no need to go again trough it. One way to charge back anything on PayPal is to claim the account was compromised. PayPal can always be charged back, there's no way to guarantee it won't, therefore it all depends on trust and reputation and OP doesn't have any.

OP if you want to take a loan then offer valid collateral, if you want to buy BTC then don't use PayPal or other reversible method, simple as that.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: