Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Also Hire me] BTC-e Clone for Sale With Many more Clones [Update Escrowscript]  (Read 1729 times)
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:15:51 PM

Now we are also integrating bitcoin payment system in eBay clone.

That is a sweet idea if someone can get a decent bitcoin ebay going since we have to wait so long for open bazaar.  Again will be very hard to actually get the site going.  If anyone does is though PM me and i will set my store up there.
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:44:19 AM

Looking at higher demand of our customers we installed many clones on our server
So, now few demos are instantly available on demand
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:28:31 AM

It is better to make this negotiations and transactions public, include your demo link and price of your clone in the thread and who ever wish will contact you.

DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:33:40 AM

It is better to make this negotiations and transactions public, include your demo link and price of your clone in the thread and who ever wish will contact you.
We will do few things recommended by you like demo links and price.
But prices are not negotiable but we can do transactions public.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:52:12 PM

Hey,

Please send me the demo's. I will check it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
aBhsNc6NKn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:05:28 AM

RED ALERT.

Google: "osiztechnologies complaints" to know about them.

THEY SHOULD BACKDOOR and STEAL YOUR BTC. BEWARE OF FRAUD COMPANY GROUP and THEIR PRODUCTS.

NO ONE IS BOUGHT FROM THEM BEFORE. EVEN THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING FINE.

DEMO SCREENSHOT IS NOT WORKING:

DO NOT SELL NULLED / HACKED / OTHER CLONE WEBSITES.

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
aBhsNc6NKn

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:12:57 AM

If you are legally registered, show your company documents publicly in this thread (DO NOT CREATE IT).

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:45:30 AM

If you are legally registered, show your company documents publicly in this thread (DO NOT CREATE IT).

Sent you a PM hope you understand.
Will you please reveal your real account name.
aBhsNc6NKn

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:56:24 PM

Your Proof is just a joke.

I can do that for just 0.01 BTC price. Don't steal other people money & work. Fuck you bastard's.

DeveloperinDemand (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:15:32 PM

I can do that for just 0.01 BTC price. Don't steal other people money & work. Fuck you bastard's.
If you can do that for 0.01 BTC I will give you 0.02 BTC just register a company for me with the name DeveloperinDemand we are waiting for your reply.
And if you really want to prove that then post these shits with your main account.
aBhsNc6NKn

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:08:55 AM

If you can do that for 0.01 BTC I will give you 0.02 BTC just register a company for me with the name DeveloperinDemand we are waiting for your reply.
And if you really want to prove that then post these shits with your main account.

Why should i fuckers?

You bought new paypal accounts and get funds from buyers and runaway.BTW: I never work for SHITTY company like osiztechnologies / osiz technologies / osiztechnologies.com / web solutionz and other fraud names.

Go and Fuck your self.

Intha polapu polaikurathuku unga amma'va / pondatiya / thangachiya / akkava anupi sambathikalam da theru poruki naigala. 4 oombu en suniya ombuna vena 100 Rs tharean. Vareengala da?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: