Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:54:17 PM

The absence of taxes and monthly administration fees makes me really fond of bitcoin, other than safe and fast of course. We also do not have to bother to the bank office just to create an account
I agree with you, The absence of tax is amazing thing that bitcoin or in general cryptocurrencies offer it to users. You don't need to pay it like when you have a Visa or master card, you pay monthly fees or per years.
The second thing, that i liked it about bitcoin, is the price and the volatility of it. With this volatilty i can win a lot when we talk about trading altcoins, or just in financial market when your predict the price of bitcoin in the future or anything like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:58:25 PM

i like bitcoin because Bitcoin is not subject to tax rates and administrative fees.  Wink

Exactly. At least you don't have to worry paying it and we really don't know where the taxes are going or even if it is put on good projects by the government. But I don't know if this will last when government put regulations to bitcoin, for sure they want to get their hands on our bitcoin and add taxes on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

i really like the fact that you can do unlimited transactions without almost any fees and it takes no time to make a transaction, so its really fast
I agree with you, of course we can not deny that. Bitcoin profits are so great. I like the value of bitcoin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:14:07 PM

What i like in bitcoin is its allows me to generate more income so i can use it in my future expenses and its decentralization makes it more amazing. i do love bitcoin and i can say that it really helps me a lot financially. the price of bitcoin are increasing so fast gonna love this one so much in the future for sure.
Yes, this is the best that I like about the bitcoin too that it allows us to collect more and more and even if you don’t have capital to invest in it and buy it you still have many opportunities to earn it. I guess the bitcoin is an equal opportunity provider for both the rich and the poor people. Those who can afford to buy it directly from the exchanges and also for those who don’t have a penny to pay for it to buy, they can earn it.

I know there are equal opportunities to earn fiats too. But fiat based freelance jobs are not paying how big bitcoin based opportunities are doing. Probably the less competition in bitcoin world could be a reason for this.

Still, I am enjoying this big best of bitcoin ecosystem in my free times and I am praying to God to provide such opportunities for another 50 years or till I retire Grin Grin
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

The one I like best about bitcoin is can make money, provide jobs for unemployed people,
I hope to create jobs for myself of this bitcoins,  Smiley

actually still there are many that I like of bitcoins,
Cryptocurrency is currency from bitcoin which is currently much liked by everyone.
especially is me.  Grin

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:21:26 PM

The one I like best about bitcoin is can make money, provide jobs for unemployed people,
I hope to create jobs for myself of this bitcoins,  Smiley

actually still there are many that I like of bitcoins,
Cryptocurrency is currency from bitcoin which is currently much liked by everyone.
especially is me.  Grin

yes you are right bitcoin provide jobs for unemployed people. that why i like the best about bitcoin. because  i am jobless and bitcoin are very help full for me. its the way of income for me. and its easily transfer to an other currency. i can easily invest money in bitcoin.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

Actually,the thing about bitcoin is that bitcoin is a virtual currency,and its increasing rate is yielding amazing profits and there are chances that bitcoin in the future will be the only currency that might replace paper currency and there are no taxes that a person has to pay and yes,it is cool to earn in a currency named bitcoin.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

What I like the most is the ease of storage. We can store our coins in a number of ways, and without outside support from banks and other financial institutions. Also, it is quite easy to make the payments using smartphones and laptops.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

The possibility. Bitcoin has only it's future ahead of it and it can be wildly successful, I hope it is. I hope it's able to be a safe alternative for people. I hope it's able to keep some bad practices in control. Competition is a good thing and competition among currencies in a country doesn't exist.
yea i agree this. i think it's future
Possibly from bitcoin, yeah i like the potential that is on bitcoin. Bitcoin has tremendous potential in the future. Bitcoin is able to make many people interested then make them adopt bitcoin. That's a good thing
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

Well the best about bitcoin is having a wallet that you can use to pay your bills immediately and also buying loads in your cellphone and giving money to someone or paying someone without breaking a sweat. You just need an internet connection and boom there goes the money. And also what I like about bitcoin is earning some for you to have money in your wallet to use it in paying bills. Also I really like sharing bitcoin to my friends because its fun to talk about.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:24:25 PM

Fast transaction all ober the globe you can send money all over the globe in just a second but we know not all bitcoin wallet sometimes it also tskes days in transaction but srill not bad at all also bitcoin is a really good long term inbestment and we can really make a really good profit in bitcoin.
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

The possibility. Bitcoin has only it's future ahead of it and it can be wildly successful, I hope it is. I hope it's able to be a safe alternative for people. I hope it's able to keep some bad practices in control. Competition is a good thing and competition among currencies in a country doesn't exist.
yea i agree this. i think it's future
Possibly from bitcoin, yeah i like the potential that is on bitcoin. Bitcoin has tremendous potential in the future. Bitcoin is able to make many people interested then make them adopt bitcoin. That's a good thing

Surely everyone likes a coin that is of high value and can bring a steady return to the business. And it is bitcoin with infinite potential.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:32:17 PM

I like the inspiration it gives to a lot of us that the traditional system can be changed, that things are not to big or out of reach to be revised, improved, made more appropriate for people.

Cool topic idea.

I do not think like you, for me, things are simpler, I just sit still and work with bitcoin, I can generate income. Everything is easy.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:52:49 AM

I like the inspiration it gives to a lot of us that the traditional system can be changed, that things are not to big or out of reach to be revised, improved, made more appropriate for people.

Cool topic idea.

I do not think like you, for me, things are simpler, I just sit still and work with bitcoin, I can generate income. Everything is easy.
No it's not like that. There is no easy way of getting income. Even though your income is huge, it doesn't mean it's easy. You would need to cope for more so that you didn't ended up for nothing. You have to work with kore effort, not to work easier as time goes by.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:06:28 AM

The most I liked when using bitcoin is the speed of the transaction, and not have to bother, I usually send money by western union or bank, to process the Administration could take more than a hours, with bitcoin I can send the money in just 10 minutes.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:22:19 PM

There is so much to like, where do I start? OK, I like the fact that no central authority can block my money, like the banks did with the Greek people. I also like the security it provides me, when I buy something online. Most of all, I like the low transaction fee on any deposit or withdraw I am making. ^Huge Grin^
Well the best in about bitcoin is you can it in different kind of transaction without any paperwork’s and hassle. Also I like that they have an online wallet that you can store your bitcoin for a long time and you can also your bitcoin in business to get more profit.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

The best about bitcoin in my opinion is we do not have to bother to create a bitcoin wallet account, no need to have an identity card to mebuat a bitcoin wallet account, a safe and fast transaction is also one of the best about bitcoin
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:02:54 PM

The best thing that I like about bitcoin is that it is legit and it is not a scam . It is trustworthy and it is helpful to all. It can be a source of income that we can use in our everyday needs.Through bitcoin I can get money and supply my needs specially needs at school , for my studies.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

Well the best about bitcoin is having a wallet that you can use to pay your bills immediately and also buying loads in your cellphone and giving money to someone or paying someone without breaking a sweat. You just need an internet connection and boom there goes the money. And also what I like about bitcoin is earning some for you to have money in your wallet to use it in paying bills. Also I really like sharing bitcoin to my friends because its fun to talk about.
I agree with this. One of the best things about bitcoin is it makes our life easier, making the transfer of money very easy. Paying can now be digital and without paper works. Also, the best about bitcoin is it gives opportunity for those who seek income like me. And earning does not stuck up only in one method, there are unlimited ways to earn bitcoin and can be from beginner to a pro.
orpel

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

I like to be 'this guy' who bought Bitcoins a while ago and I know it's being part of a huge thing.
Being a person that is asked all these questions about the future and the risks knowing that joined this party on time.

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: