Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

Bitcoin is very safe it cannot be stole instantly since it's paperless no one can take it in your wallet. I also like the idea of increasing price of btc it's like you are putting your money in your pocket and without doing anything the value increases, you don't just earn you also invest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MetroCoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

I like bitcoin because so far this is very easy way to earn money and this is 100% safe because you don't need to present I.D's because i really do believe that the government are the real thief.
ratoe

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:27:58 AM

You might not be able to walk into a supermarket and pay for your groceries with Bitcoin, but this digital currency may have possibly been the best-performing currency of 2016. -Irish Examiner
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:43:46 AM

I also like people like it because it has high value ... bring more benefits to people .. feeling the wait for it to rise and sell it that feeling is great. I like its value

Yeah I also like the excitement of pumps and dumps everyday. That's why many investors get attracted to bitcoin and also us. The way its safe from the thieves and in the government. And its promising price in the future to hold it for a long term.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:53:31 AM

Bitcoin is very safe it cannot be stole instantly since it's paperless no one can take it in your wallet. I also like the idea of increasing price of btc it's like you are putting your money in your pocket and without doing anything the value increases, you don't just earn you also invest!
Like a great investment because we just hold it but fluctuations are also risky for those of us who are investing in bitcoin, sometimes there is also bitcoin stolen because not careful in using wallet online now there is pising MEW sites that use xyz domain.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:44:20 AM

Like a great investment because we just hold it but fluctuations are also risky for those of us who are investing in bitcoin, sometimes there is also bitcoin stolen because not careful in using wallet online now there is pising MEW sites that use xyz domain.
You should know what is the right domain of the site where you store your money. MEW had already made a warning about that
if you will enter on their website it says here

"Please beware of phishing websites. Do not enter your key on a website you arrived at by clicking a link. Use bookmarks. Always triple-check the domain. Ours is dot com. You are responsible for your safety & security."

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:31:08 AM

Bitcoin is is popular currency,it is easy to send and receive the money without depend on banks.bitcoin is very excited also.bitcoin has low transaction fees.bitcoin is good investment also.i like all these things in bitcoin.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

Bitcoin is like a savings. Bitcoin is a saving that is applied with a system that does not bother me. In addition, by saving bitcoin, all the usual financial intermediaries in banks can be eliminated and do not have to pay service fees and registration as the banks do as usual.

stargroup19

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 07:34:18 AM

I like bitcoin cos it is easy to use and it is grow first . bitcoin is a one of the best coin so i like it
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:45:59 AM

I love the ideology of decantralized cryptocoins because I know how crappy fiat is. 20 years earlier I propably would have said we need a fiat currency with gold standard (100% backed by gold), but now we have decentralized cryptocoins (basically = gold).

Why bitcoin and no other cryptocurrency?
Not really a good reason, but it has been the first, and is very well known compared to all other cryptocoins. f.e. I can buy a coffe and other stuff in big cities with btc but with ether, litecoin,... not. Furthermore it is more stabel than altcoins (not in case it goes to the moon, where I would be happy, or we srew up with a hardfork, who would do that Huh Cheesy)

[could be your ad]
THErapist

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:25:41 AM

The best for me about bitcoin was decentralization because it cant be steal or it cant be change,they made it by this so no one can change or steal it to anyone you own it.
0Pirats0

Activity: 106
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

Most of all I like in bitcoin a rapid increase in the price that allows you to earn no special effort. Also, this currency is not controlled by the government, which gives it an advantage over the rest.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

The best for me about bitcoin was decentralization because it cant be steal or it cant be change,they made it by this so no one can change or steal it to anyone you own it.
Yes I too like the nature of the currency as you will never think of losing your wallet and somebody else can never steal your money from you. If you want purchase thing in other states you would just have visit their and at time just sign in and pay your desired amount without any tension of theft etc. because bitcoin is a decentralize currency it has the same value throughout the world.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

Yes I too like the nature of the currency as you will never think of losing your wallet and somebody else can never steal your money from you. If you want purchase thing in other states you would just have visit their and at time just sign in and pay your desired amount without any tension of theft etc. because bitcoin is a decentralize currency it has the same value throughout the world.

My most preferred summary of decentralization is the slogan "to be your own bank", the crypto system is already against the current system of economic civilization, bitcoin has the power to bring about an economic revolution, no caste and group difference to bitcoin, all the same. I think one day fiat can not coexist with bitcoin.
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

Most of all I like in bitcoin a rapid increase in the price that allows you to earn no special effort. Also, this currency is not controlled by the government, which gives it an advantage over the rest.

That is the best thing about bitcoins that even Government cannot have control on it and you can make more money by simply holding them in your wallet without doing anything with it which is never possible with fiat currency and with trading you can also grow your bitcoins in short time.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:38:27 PM

If you are just seeing how the price flops down these week, you will not be saying that. Yes it increases some time, but the same as it pumps, it also dumps. Also earning money always requires effort, we all know that, even if we are scammers, hackers and robbers, there are no easy money.

But what I like about bitcoin is that it has a good price and so popular that it has a lot of ways to earn them. When you have some skill you can use that to earn them, also when you have some knowledge, you van use that also.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:56:41 AM

The best thing I like about bitcoins is that I can easily send and receive money at any time from anywhere with very low fees and now for doing that I don't have to depend on banks or other payment methods like Paypal or WU which involves huge fees as I can do it very easily by sitting at home.

smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:12:22 AM

The possibility. Bitcoin has only it's future ahead of it and it can be wildly successful, I hope it is. I hope it's able to be a safe alternative for people. I hope it's able to keep some bad practices in control. Competition is a good thing and competition among currencies in a country doesn't exist.
I like the security, safety, usability of Bitcoin worldwide. Unlike other currencies, Bitcoin can be used in any country that accepts it. Also when using Biotcoin, I have the right not to disclose too much personal information, which makes me very satisfied.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:18:10 AM

I like the idea that you are being anonymous when you are doing transactions you don't have to disclose your personal information. bitcoin is also a good way to invest with high return.  I guess everything about bitcoin is good you really have all the control over it.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

I like bitcoin because bitcoin has a high rate and is very suitable for investment. Investing bitcoin is a very small risk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: