Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED][METHOD] Domain Name + Web Hosting for 1 Year for FREE!  (Read 555 times)
Pips (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:06:30 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 10:01:11 PM by Pips

This is a very simple method to get a free domain name AND web hosting with it for one year - FREE! This is NOT, in any way, illegal whatsoever. We will not be hacking ANYTHING.

Some of the MANY domain TLDs you can get:

.COM
.NET
.IN
.CO
.ORG
.ONE
.ASIA
.DK
.CO.DK
.SE
.ME
.BE
.CH
.LI
.NAME

...and many more!

You CAN use this method multiple times for many domains - HOWEVER, YOU MUST USE A DIFFERENT COMPUTER EACH TIME.

Price: BTC0.04 or $10 PayPal (trusted members only). Either you go first, or we use SebastianJu's escrow (this is a small transaction, but if you need the security then I'm fine with it.) - IS NEGOTIABLE! SEND ME AN OFFER AND WE'LL WORK FROM THERE.

I will not be selling an ebook. I'll be messaging you on Skype/PM step-by-step through the entire process.

Either PM me or reply to this thread.

Reviews:

I used the method he sent me, apparently it is only for USA or might be any other 1st world country. But indeed it gave me a hosting and domain for a WHOLE year without paying a penny.

Vouch.

When ordering, you automatically agree to not resell this method.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:43:22 PM

Which Domain provider ? is this available free for public ? or you do have any coupon code ?

I will take vouch copy if available.

Smiley
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:14:58 PM

Hmm, free domain and hosting for a year. Is it something with "a coupon code" that lowers the price to 1 USD and then you purchase etc? If not, I'd like to take a vouch copy if possible.
Pips (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Which Domain provider ? is this available free for public ? or you do have any coupon code ?

I'm not relaying any information to the public; it'll give a chance of people finding out for free.

Hmm, free domain and hosting for a year. Is it something with "a coupon code" that lowers the price to 1 USD and then you purchase etc? If not, I'd like to take a vouch copy if possible.

It is not a coupon code. Send me a PM and I'll walk you through the process.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Deathwing
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 10:24:34 AM

I'm not relaying any information to the public; it'll give a chance of people finding out for free.

It is not a coupon code. Send me a PM and I'll walk you through the process.

Sent you a PM.
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:55:09 AM

May I get a vouch copy?
Pips (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:57:35 AM

May I get a vouch copy?

I've already sent a vouch copy to Deathwing, as he's a Hero Member. I may be looking for more vouchers in the future if people doubt my method, but atm I don't need any vouchers.

I can, however, discount the price for you heavily. PM me for that.

icet208

Activity: 762

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:37:00 AM

I might be interested in this for the right price
PM me
Deathwing
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:33:26 PM

I used the method he sent me, apparently it is only for USA or might be any other 1st world country. But indeed it gave me a hosting and domain for a WHOLE year without paying a penny.

Vouch.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:43:55 PM

Vouch.

Do you think that this method will work for other countries? Perhaps using bogus information or something like that, or will it need some kind of proof that you are from the US/first world country?

I'm interested in this..
Deathwing
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 01:55:39 PM

Vouch.

Do you think that this method will work for other countries? Perhaps using bogus information or something like that, or will it need some kind of proof that you are from the US/first world country?

I'm interested in this..

I am not sure, even with the US registration they asked me to sign a PDF file, which I did. Lets see what happens.
Pips (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:53:01 PM

I'm interested in this..

You can just get a free VPN like CyberGhost and do it like that.

I am not sure, even with the US registration they asked me to sign a PDF file, which I did. Lets see what happens.

You usually need to just confirm your phone number, but sometimes they ask for you to sign a PDF file.

SUFY

Activity: 156

Speedy & Reliable SSD Web Hosting -- Falixr

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 09:20:49 PM

I'm interested in this..

You can just get a free VPN like CyberGhost and do it like that.

You usually need to just confirm your phone number, but sometimes they ask for you to sign a PDF file.

And what is this PDF file?

It's better for us to not get in trouble just to get a free domain.

harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:31:42 PM

This is something that people outside the US cannot do, assuming that you have to verify a US number. In that case, I think it would be better if you make a note in the OP that this offer is only valid for US residents.
Pips (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:00:49 PM

This is something that people outside the US cannot do, assuming that you have to verify a US number. In that case, I think it would be better if you make a note in the OP that this offer is only valid for US residents.

You can simply use a US VPN, and the offer will work.

Pips (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:13:50 AM

This offer is still standing. Price may increase later!

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:23:54 AM

Is it a well known hosting company and would be around for long? Also do you offer refund if we are asked to sign PDF and don't wanna risk doing it.
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:27:54 AM

This offer is still standing. Price may increase later!
can we transfer domain to other registar later if we want or we need to renew with them at high price.
Pips (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:33:32 AM

Is it a well known hosting company and would be around for long? Also do you offer refund if we are asked to sign PDF and don't wanna risk doing it.

Yes. I can't disclose the name but I will say that it has an Alexa ranking within the 2000s; I know that this doesn't necessarily mean much but it's the best I can do.

No; I can't. It would be too easy for people to say that they didn't want to risk doing it, get a refund, and then continue for free. If you bear with me, I'll send screenshots of the PDF file for interested buyers in a couple of days.

can we transfer domain to other registar later if we want or we need to renew with them at high price.

The renewal price isn't high whatsoever, compared to the average market renewal price. Yes, you can transfer your domain.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: