Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do You Play Poker By Yourself?  (Read 1426 times)
KPGuy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:15:59 PM

Well, at least we have some stable playerbase at swc, or betcoin

well we still don't know if those are really controlled by humans  Shocked

I've noticed that there are some users have been playing for straight hrs but i maybe just being assumptious about it.

yes, we can't just say that a player who plays long hours is a bot. personally, 6hrs straight is standard, i can go for 12hrs non stop.

I've done 20k+ hands in 1 sitting on pokerstars 24 tabling, thinking it was about 18 hours straight more or less.  I needed to clear a VIP bonus thingy before the next day you see.  Glad i dont do that kinda thing anymore, not worth the stress.

you are a beast!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:07:57 AM

I've done 20k+ hands in 1 sitting on pokerstars 24 tabling, thinking it was about 18 hours straight more or less.  I needed to clear a VIP bonus thingy before the next day you see.  Glad i dont do that kinda thing anymore, not worth the stress.

How is that even possible?!? Nevermind ... I  don't even want to know. I scold myself sometimes for playing too much poker. YOU need help my friend. Lol ...
PenguinFire

Activity: 154

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:17:08 AM

I often feel the same way but we need many poker sites for the competition.  If we only had two or three everyone played on then they could more or less set BS terms and conditions for playing, depositing, and whatnot.  I never have to have a full table to enjoy myself but I do prefer to have at least 4 or 5 other human players at the table.

Towdriver91

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:03:35 AM

well we still don't know if those are really controlled by humans  Shocked

I've noticed that there are some users have been playing for straight hrs but i maybe just being assumptious about it.

yes, we can't just say that a player who plays long hours is a bot. personally, 6hrs straight is standard, i can go for 12hrs non stop.

Did you manage to keep your discipline the whole time, or did you find yourself going on tilt near the end?
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:40:38 PM

If you love Poker, I think you will love our new exciting game : All-In Poker - Provably Fair block-chain based Texas Hold'em Poker betting game where you go all-in pre-flop with a hand of your choice against any hand you choose.

It is Provably Fair and features Instant Payouts !

We currently run a special All-In Poker giveaway. It is FREE to enter : All-In Poker Twitter & Facebook Giveaway

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu/Poker.cshtml

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

I've done 20k+ hands in 1 sitting on pokerstars 24 tabling, thinking it was about 18 hours straight more or less.  I needed to clear a VIP bonus thingy before the next day you see.  Glad i dont do that kinda thing anymore, not worth the stress.

How is that even possible?!? Nevermind ... I  don't even want to know. I scold myself sometimes for playing too much poker. YOU need help my friend. Lol ...

lol i used to play as only source of income so really you have to work hard to make it, its actually not that crazy, look at this guy who played 50k hands in a day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hVNvns4o4o

I used to aim for 6k hands per day on average, 5 days a week, anything from 16-24 tabling.  Its very unhealthy, bad life decision dont waste your time.

well we still don't know if those are really controlled by humans  Shocked

I've done 20k+ hands in 1 sitting on pokerstars 24 tabling, thinking it was about 18 hours straight more or less.  I needed to clear a VIP bonus thingy before the next day you see.  Glad i dont do that kinda thing anymore, not worth the stress.

Did you manage to keep your discipline the whole time, or did you find yourself going on tilt near the end?

Got tired and probably was playing my C game but i still made money as it was 0.5/1$ games back in like 2010 when it was a little easier to beat online poker.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:19:14 PM

What an epic stack of Doritos Pringles shakes and the other munchies on the table. I got diabetes just by looking at it  Cool
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:51:54 PM

What an epic stack of Doritos Pringles shakes and the other munchies on the table. I got diabetes just by looking at it  Cool

lol yeah its pretty terrible diet right, you play 24 hours straight on crisps and sugar drinks.... no thanks.  I'd rather go for carrots, cucumber, other salad like stuff, oats, nuts and seeds + drink water only.  Smiley
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:30:52 PM

What do you think os using this thread (or creating a new one), with the purpose of listing the btc poker sites that trusted and have the biggest player base. I think that could help to "unite" the players and getting a bigger player base to the sites that deserve it.

I'm new to this, I play in "normal" poker rooms, but they are starting to have the problems with license etc (even betfair has stopped to operate in Portugal, although I think they will definitly fix this, since they are a very big site, so I'm sure they will invest and keep the site open). Still I would like to start trying the btc poker sites, but without a good player base and a trusted site it will be hard to make the change.

OP I'm not trying to hijack your thread, I think it is related, but if you want I will open a new one.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: