Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You've been warned, America, gay marriage is just the beginning  (Read 2613 times)
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:49:29 AM

You've been warned, America, gay marriage is just the beginning

“Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”

What Winston Churchill said in 1942 following a British military victory in North Africa might also be said about Friday’s narrow 5-4 decision by the Supreme Court legalizing marriage between people of the same sex.

That the majority threw a bone to religious people, their churches and institutions, saying they could continue to preach and teach that homosexual marriage is wrong, will almost certainly be challenged by gay activists and secularists whose goal is to drive religious people, and especially Christians, out of the public square.

What might be a preview of things to come occurred last week when the Fairfax County (Va.) School Board voted 10-2 to approve a “gender identity” curriculum for children starting in seventh grade. News reports said the crowd that showed up for the vote overwhelmingly opposed the decision, but majorities no longer matter. Minorities rule, except on the Supreme Court.

more - http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/06/30/same-sex-marriage-is-only-beginning.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:35:12 AM

It's compassion that rules now, and there's nothing you theists can do to stop it. Perhaps search for your god in compassion and you will find him.

The 10,000 year era of violence is coming to a close now, and without violence religion has no chance to survive.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:00:57 PM

It's compassion that rules now, and there's nothing you theists can do to stop it. Perhaps search for your god in compassion and you will find him.

The 10,000 year era of violence is coming to a close now, and without violence religion has no chance to survive.

Compassion = Attacking individuals who practice religion, not for what they themselves have done, but because you have decided for them that their religion and culture have no value. Religion is not synonymous with violence any more than homosexuality is with pedophilia.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:01:07 PM

The beginning of the end for religion.

Everyone relax and remember, there's an entire community of bigots out there having a worse week than you. Like OP here.

Compassion = Attacking individuals who practice religion, not for what they themselves have done, but because you have decided for them that their religion and culture have no value.
"Attacking"  Roll Eyes

Language that implies violence should not be used when no violence is present. For example, it would be fair to say that medieval Christians were attacking atheists when they burned them alive at the stake.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:18:02 PM

On one hand, I feel bad for the people of the United States. Their kids will be brainwashed with gay propaganda, and at least some of them will become homosexuals when they grow up and will ultimately die from HIV and syphilis. On the other hand, I feel happy. If the American society is weakened, then they will not be able to launch attacks on sovereign nations, such as Serbia and Iran. So a gayer US (Gaymerica) is good for the world peace. 
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:34:24 PM

The beginning of the end for religion.

Everyone relax and remember, there's an entire community of bigots out there having a worse week than you. Like OP here.

Compassion = Attacking individuals who practice religion, not for what they themselves have done, but because you have decided for them that their religion and culture have no value.
"Attacking"  Roll Eyes

Language that implies violence should not be used when no violence is present. For example, it would be fair to say that medieval Christians were attacking atheists when they burned them alive at the stake.

My language is perfectly appropriate, you are just looking for any excuse not to address my point. Furthermore I can choose my words without you imposing your dictates upon my language thank you.

"attack
Tweet
verb at·tack \ə-ˈtak\

: to act violently against (someone or something) : to try to hurt, injure, or destroy (something or someone)

: to criticize (someone or something) in a very harsh and severe way

: to begin to work on or deal with (something, such as a problem) in a determined and eager way"

According to the dictionary definition you most certainly are attacking individuals who practice religion. In addition you credit all those who are religious with violent acts. Why is it appropriate for you to paint every single religious person with a brush of violence but I am not even allowed to use a word according to its dictionary definition to accurately describe your behavior and ideology. Funny how you social justice warriors always rely on playing linguistic shell games to "win" your arguments.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:30:59 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 06:26:51 PM by Beliathon

My language is perfectly appropriate, you are just looking for any excuse not to address my point. Furthermore I can choose my words without you imposing your dictates upon my language thank you.

"attack
Tweet
verb at·tack \ə-ˈtak\

: to act violently against (someone or something) : to try to hurt, injure, or destroy (something or someone)

: to criticize (someone or something) in a very harsh and severe way

: to begin to work on or deal with (something, such as a problem) in a determined and eager way"

I concede this point,  you are correct about the word attack. Still wrong about your lack of faith in Jibbers Crabst though, dirty heathen.

Followers of our Lord and Savior Crabst have never burned anyone alive, sadly we cannot say the same for Christians.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 09:48:15 PM

You have lots of cutesy pictures, too bad you don't have as many points.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:24:26 PM

Accepting gay marriage is simply a way to make more money in taxes somehow.

Some people always did it already... lived together as though they were married even though they weren't. Others never would. It all has to do with making money somehow.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:00:45 PM

On one hand, I feel bad for the people of the United States. Their kids will be brainwashed with gay propaganda, and at least some of them will become homosexuals when they grow up and will ultimately die from HIV and syphilis. On the other hand, I feel happy. If the American society is weakened, then they will not be able to launch attacks on sovereign nations, such as Serbia and Iran. So a gayer US (Gaymerica) is good for the world peace. 

Idiot. 

I am glad we are seeing the weakening of religious oppression in america.  Maybe some day we will have true religious freedom, and not just the freedom to choose christianity.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:17:09 PM

Idiot. 

I am glad we are seeing the weakening of religious oppression in america.  Maybe some day we will have true religious freedom, and not just the freedom to choose christianity.

People don't really want to get away from religion. They might want to get away from oppression. They might mistakenly think that religion is oppression. But when they force the formal religions off themselves, then they automatically take on the informal religion of non-religion, and they're right back where they were before, except that now they don't have the structure in their lives that we all want.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:53:48 AM

What is it that Fox News this is coming, what's the end game?

The reality is that the end comes when the People of the US decide it has come, the People run this country, no one else. If the Gov't steps beyond their bounds, the People vote that government out (see the abundance of Democrats elected in 2008.)

Another reality is that the news is in the business of creating sensational stories out of status quo...it's how they make their money. I wouldn't get too caught up in what Fox News (or MSNBC for that matter) have to say about "what's supposed to happen".

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 04:21:15 AM

What is it that Fox News this is coming, what's the end game?
Futile rearguard effort from Murdoch and his ilk, they're already defeated and by now they must know it. The last, sad, desperate gasp of twentieth century ignorance. That's all this is.

Near future Endgame: Rich old conservative media mogul fuckwits die of old age, progressive millennials outlive them by many decades, everybody wins.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:55:55 AM

Near future Endgame: Rich old conservative media mogul fuckwits die of old age, progressive millennials outlive them by many decades, everybody wins.

If that was the case, then Fox News wouldn't have been the most popular news channel in the United States. Fox News viewership is stable and slightly growing, while that of the progressive (pro-Sodomite) channels such as CNN and MSNBC are going down sharply. This means that the people want conservative news on their TVs.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/cable-news-ratings-fox-news-channel-wins-13th-consecutive-year-1201338131/
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:29:50 AM

If that was the case, then Fox News wouldn't have been the most popular news channel in the United States. Fox News viewership is stable and slightly growing, while that of the progressive (pro-Sodomite) channels such as CNN and MSNBC are going down sharply. This means that the people want conservative news on their TVs.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/cable-news-ratings-fox-news-channel-wins-13th-consecutive-year-1201338131/

Interesting source, the article doesn't provide complete fact to it's claim, it only shows that Fox had highest viewership in 2014, not for the previous 13 years. The source, Nielsen, is legit though. The bar charts are confusing though, what's the second bar supposed to represent by network?

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1509

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:44:11 AM

When US America is being a gay country, which you said it is good for peace, then how about the other countries? They can attack US, and will never miss the chance to do that. You can't expect that a lion won't eat you just because you don't eat it. Or do you want to be a gay too, so you will be a peace maker then?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:16:47 AM

When US America is being a gay country, which you said it is good for peace, then how about the other countries? They can attack US, and will never miss the chance to do that.

How many countries have tried to invade the United States, during the last 70 years? I can't remember anyone doing that. On the other hand, the Americans have invaded at least five dozen countries during the same time. So the real problem is the United States invading other sovereign nations without any provocation, and not the other way around.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

When US America is being a gay country, which you said it is good for peace, then how about the other countries? They can attack US, and will never miss the chance to do that.

How many countries have tried to invade the United States, during the last 70 years? I can't remember anyone doing that. On the other hand, the Americans have invaded at least five dozen countries during the same time. So the real problem is the United States invading other sovereign nations without any provocation, and not the other way around.

Then if US will be weakened, do you think there is no country will miss the chance to invade US? US haters is waiting for that moment to be happened, like Russia and North Korea. They don't care if they must wait it for 100 years, a little chance can be a big impact for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:30:25 AM

I agree that America moved to the wrong direction.
Yes, gay marriage is only the beginning of process and this can end up with new definition of marriage, that anyone can marry anyone, 1 man with 2 women, 2 women with 1 man, any other combination and finally we can have legalized polygamy.
All in the name of human rights because no one should be discriminated and everybody's wishes must be respected, right?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:37:45 PM

I agree that America moved to the wrong direction.
Yes, gay marriage is only the beginning of process and this can end up with new definition of marriage, that anyone can marry anyone, 1 man with 2 women, 2 women with 1 man, any other combination and finally we can have legalized polygamy.
All in the name of human rights because no one should be discriminated and everybody's wishes must be respected, right?

I think you meant 2 men with 1 woman  Cheesy  US is the best place for "democracy" where we can propose anything to be legalized by government if we have many human right activists who support us. I guess if polygamy is legalized too, then an US man can have 1 girlfriend and 1 boyfriend as his life partners. The good combination of polygamy and same sex marriage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x