Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not even a single faucet worth using in bitcoin indutry!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 934 times)
hunkey92 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:47:49 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 10:40:22 AM by hunkey92

Hi All,

I have been looking at the bitcoin faucet list today and i think every faucet dispense amount is useless now days there were few good high paying faucet owner but they can't stand even for a day. I think they gain pretty well from ads dispalying there faucets but they pay really low to all users which means all are fucking greedy admins. Maybe stop using there faucet and let them go to helllllllllll.

Add your comments here.

Thanks
horace0812

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:40:27 AM

Hi All,

I have been looking at the bitcoin faucet list and i think all are dispensing useless amount of satoshi there were few good paying high but they can't stand even for a day. I think they gain pretty well from ads dispalying there faucets but they pay really low to all users which means all are fucking greedy admins. Maybe stop using there faucet and let them go to helllllllllll.

Add you comments here.

Thanks

Agree, I think working on sign campaign from this forum earn much more than faucets,
and also some faucets need ages for receive their payment Angry

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:56:13 AM

They don't earn from ads as much as you think they do. Cut them some slack.

no.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:01:40 AM

That may be true for most of them but there are some decent long running ones in place.  For example freebitco.in is a decent one that does pay out each week and has varying rewards, I use this on and off for the last year.  It's just trial and error I guess, but to make any decent amount will take a very long time via faucets, as others have said there are other ways to make some satoshi and the main one being a signature campaign.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:07:06 AM

That may be true for most of them but there are some decent long running ones in place.  For example freebitco.in is a decent one that does pay out each week and has varying rewards, I use this on and off for the last year.  It's just trial and error I guess, but to make any decent amount will take a very long time via faucets, as others have said there are other ways to make some satoshi and the main one being a signature campaign.

Well any faucet paying directly to your wallet in a week is not worth anyways since people use faucet for some quick satoshi and waiting a week is almost a fraud. A decent faucet pays decent amount to either faucetbox or xapo or both rest are useless like freebitco.in, bitcoinaliens etc
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:09:23 AM

They don't earn from ads as much as you think they do. Cut them some slack.

Have you seen there faucet page its 90% full of adds and i don't think they share even 40% of revenue back.
ragi

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:20:09 AM

Have you seen there faucet page its 90% full of adds and i don't think they share even 40% of revenue back.
Yes! Some have ridiculous amount of ads, but that does not mean it's profitable for them. And I agree some owners take all the profit and give almost nothing, but it's not the same for everybody. In a perfect world a profitable faucet will give more. This is what I am trying to say. There's good faucets, and there's faucets for quick profit to the owners.

no.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:24:07 AM

More faucet use bad ads and receive very low payment, but the faucet who usa adwords earn good. If you see the old faucet when hundred or thousand of bitcoin have payed. I use only olf faucet like moonbitcoin, moondoge ecc at work and earn up to 100.000 satoshi for day
ragi

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:27:06 AM

I guess moon faucets found the right balance between profit and giving out. This is good for them, because people love them. This is why they are so popular. I guess they gave a lot, to earn that trust.

no.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:31:06 AM

That may be true for most of them but there are some decent long running ones in place.  For example freebitco.in is a decent one that does pay out each week and has varying rewards, I use this on and off for the last year.  It's just trial and error I guess, but to make any decent amount will take a very long time via faucets, as others have said there are other ways to make some satoshi and the main one being a signature campaign.

Well any faucet paying directly to your wallet in a week is not worth anyways since people use faucet for some quick satoshi and waiting a week is almost a fraud. A decent faucet pays decent amount to either faucetbox or xapo or both rest are useless like freebitco.in, bitcoinaliens etc

freebitco give you the option of using xapo, even with the likes of Faucet box you need to meet a minimum amount before you can withdrawel which currently is  0.00013000, I have yet to come across a faucet that consistently pays a decent amount directly to your wallet instantly, if you have a few names please share with the community
ragi

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:33:56 AM

freebitco give you the option of using xapo, even with the likes of Faucet box you need to meet a minimum amount before you can withdrawel which currently is  0.00013000, I have yet to come across a faucet that consistently pays a decent amount directly to your wallet instantly, if you have a few names please share with the community
They do that, because of dust transactions.

no.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:40:31 AM

freebitco give you the option of using xapo, even with the likes of Faucet box you need to meet a minimum amount before you can withdrawel which currently is  0.00013000, I have yet to come across a faucet that consistently pays a decent amount directly to your wallet instantly, if you have a few names please share with the community

Yeah even though faucetbox has threshold but you can easily reach 0.00013 in a day with few faucets and you will be paid next day. My main point here is with faucetbox you can combine many good paying faucets else you have to be dependent on a single faucet to meet threshold and wait for a week even you have met the threshold like moonbitcoin etc
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 10:01:06 AM

Hi All,

I have been looking at the bitcoin faucet list and i think all are dispensing useless amount of satoshi there were few good paying high but they can't stand even for a day. I think they gain pretty well from ads dispalying there faucets but they pay really low to all users which means all are fucking greedy admins. Maybe stop using there faucet and let them go to helllllllllll.

Add you comments here.

Thanks
By making this topic... it is not only that it shows that you are greedy but selfish too. Embarrassed

If you think that faucets give you really low amount of satoshis, then please get a real job.
You will make more money than using faucets when you have a job.

Life sucks.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:13:20 AM

Hi All,

Add you comments here.

Thanks
By making this topic... it is not only that it shows that you are greedy but selfish too. Embarrassed

If you think that faucets give you really low amount of satoshis, then please get a real job.
You will make more money than using faucets when you have a job.

i think you are a faucet owner too that is why you envy so much, i don't even use faucets much LOL. I think you are a greedy person who might be getting less victims coz of this.

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 10:30:15 AM

i think you are a faucet owner too that is why you envy, i don't even use faucets much LOL. I think you are greedy person who might be getting less victims coz of this.

As expected, you will think that I'm a faucet owner.
I'm not an owner of any faucet.

Have you tried to create a faucet of your own before?
If no, then please create one.

Lock this topic and unlock it after a month.
Throughout the month, you will be the same as the faucet owner that you describe here.

Life sucks.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:37:46 AM

i think you are a faucet owner too that is why you envy, i don't even use faucets much LOL. I think you are greedy person who might be getting less victims coz of this.

As expected, you will think that I'm a faucet owner.
I'm not an owner of any faucet.

Have you tried to create a faucet of your own before?
If no, then please create one.

Lock this topic and unlock it after a month.
Throughout the month, you will be the same as the faucet owner that you describe here.

i don't want to join this dirty business and its not a rocket sceince to run a faucet if faucet admin has good intentions then they can make profit as well can keep there faucet user happy.
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 08:55:46 AM

People are greedy (me too) - that's the answer why faucets are around. I use faucets to collect some free satoshi and invest them in altcoins.

kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:38:25 PM

People are greedy (me too) - that's the answer why faucets are around. I use faucets to collect some free satoshi and invest them in altcoins.

Same for me, in the free time to pc i use faucet and use satoshi for betting  to high odds
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:56:53 PM

I realy like a thousand satoshis every fifteen minutes, which I am getting right now, good place pays out every Saturday or Sunday.

https://i.imgur.com/QMNkJMo.png

And its gone.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:59:57 PM

Faucets gives free money for a few clicks, shouldn't complain. Some gives more because they have more traffic and some may pay less because they have higher hosting fee. You may think it's not worth the time because you can spend your time earning better income. For some people in third world countries, it could be a lot to them when it adds up.

I used faucets when I first started with bitcoin and i still think it's a good method to get newbies interested in bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: