Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not even a single faucet worth using in bitcoin indutry!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 934 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

Hi All,

I have been looking at the bitcoin faucet list today and i think every faucet dispense amount is useless now days there were few good high paying faucet owner but they can't stand even for a day. I think they gain pretty well from ads dispalying there faucets but they pay really low to all users which means all are fucking greedy admins. Maybe stop using there faucet and let them go to helllllllllll.

Add your comments here.

Thanks

I like how you immediately start throwing accusations around and calling people greedy only because you are upset that they don't give you more free stuff.  do you even click on the ads at all when visiting faucets?  My guess is probably not, so you deserve jack shit.  Maybe you should open your own faucet so you can actually see what it costs to run a faucet and whether you can keep up with payouts that are higher than there currently are for any amount of time before going broke.  You have no basis for your arguments and sound whiny because of it.

Remember, years ago faucets were giving out amounts that were worthless pennies, but today are a very high amount of bitcoin.  Be happy with what you get and maybe one day years from now they will be worth something.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hunkey92 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:26:16 AM

Faucets gives free money for a few clicks, shouldn't complain. Some gives more because they have more traffic and some may pay less because they have higher hosting fee. You may think it's not worth the time because you can spend your time earning better income. For some people in third world countries, it could be a lot to them when it adds up.

I used faucets when I first started with bitcoin and i still think it's a good method to get newbies interested in bitcoin.

Yeah i agree except few owners many exploit newbies/faucet users.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:30:24 AM

Hi All,

I have been looking at the bitcoin faucet list today and i think every faucet dispense amount is useless now days there were few good high paying faucet owner but they can't stand even for a day. I think they gain pretty well from ads dispalying there faucets but they pay really low to all users which means all are fucking greedy admins. Maybe stop using there faucet and let them go to helllllllllll.

Add your comments here.

Thanks

I like how you immediately start throwing accusations around and calling people greedy only because you are upset that they don't give you more free stuff.  do you even click on the ads at all when visiting faucets?  My guess is probably not, so you deserve jack shit.  Maybe you should open your own faucet so you can actually see what it costs to run a faucet and whether you can keep up with payouts that are higher than there currently are for any amount of time before going broke.  You have no basis for your arguments and sound whiny because of it.

Remember, years ago faucets were giving out amounts that were worthless pennies, but today are a very high amount of bitcoin.  Be happy with what you get and maybe one day years from now they will be worth something.

Yes they are fucking greedy ok except very few they keep there sites full with adds and in return they give pennies so i don't owe you any explanation and i am expecting none from you.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:42:01 AM

i would agree with you, except when it comes to freebitco.in they have the best rates and with a bit of luck you can get somewhere, also their refferal system is very good

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:16:09 PM

Hi All,

Add your comments here.

Thanks

I like how you immediately start throwing accusations around and calling people greedy only because you are upset that they don't give you more free stuff.  do you even click on the ads at all when visiting faucets?  My guess is probably not, so you deserve jack shit.  Maybe you should open your own faucet so you can actually see what it costs to run a faucet and whether you can keep up with payouts that are higher than there currently are for any amount of time before going broke.  You have no basis for your arguments and sound whiny because of it.

Remember, years ago faucets were giving out amounts that were worthless pennies, but today are a very high amount of bitcoin.  Be happy with what you get and maybe one day years from now they will be worth something.

Yes they are fucking greedy ok except very few they keep there sites full with adds and in return they give pennies so i don't owe you any explanation and i am expecting none from you.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are calling people greedy when you need to look in a mirror yourself.  Your mad because people aren't giving you free stuff.  Grow up and get a job and buy some bitcoins and quit being a whiny bitch.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:42:46 AM

Hi All,

Add your comments here.

Thanks

I like how you immediately start throwing accusations around and calling people greedy only because you are upset that they don't give you more free stuff.  do you even click on the ads at all when visiting faucets?  My guess is probably not, so you deserve jack shit.  Maybe you should open your own faucet so you can actually see what it costs to run a faucet and whether you can keep up with payouts that are higher than there currently are for any amount of time before going broke.  You have no basis for your arguments and sound whiny because of it.

Remember, years ago faucets were giving out amounts that were worthless pennies, but today are a very high amount of bitcoin.  Be happy with what you get and maybe one day years from now they will be worth something.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are calling people greedy when you need to look in a mirror yourself.  Your mad because people aren't giving you free stuff.  Grow up and get a job and buy some bitcoins and quit being a whiny bitch.

I usually don't do faucet so i don't have to explain anything.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: