Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Golf clubs, balls, gloves, hats, apparel, etc..I can get anything golf related  (Read 555 times)
CryptoGolfer (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 04:35:29 AM

CryptoGolfer.com is offering free shipping to all Bitcointalk users and SealsWithClubs players!!

As my website really isn't up and running quite yet as I want the checkout and payment methods to be perfect (and they're not yet) I thought I'd offer golf items through bitcointalk.

We can get you any golf related item. Anything you see online at a manufacturer's or big box retail golf stores website..I can get it for you. ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING...especially new items. And I will even sell them well below Minimum Advertised Prices...so the new TaylorMade driver...$399?? nahhh like 300ish. New irons $900? Nah...600. New ProV1s $52? No way...$45. I'd still make coin, you'd save a ton. Everyone's happy.

Simply send me a PM or email at thepro@cryptogolfer.com with your SealswithClubs or Bitcointalk username and shipping address and I will promptly reply with the total calculated in BTC and a payment address. Once payment is received and confirmed I will place the order immediately and then send a confirmation email with an estimated delivery time and tracking information.

This is 100% legit as I am a PGA Professional with several years of experience in the golf business. Shipments of new merchandise will come directly from the manufacturer or distributor - most companies like Titleist, Nike, FootJoy, Adams, TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Adidas, etc are very prompt.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: