Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1600BTC loan + 20% interest over 6 months.  (Read 3130 times)
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 06:55:03 PM

Anybody can hand out personal information or legitimate looking contracts to lure investors in to a false sense of security. Once you have everybody's coins there is nothing stopping you from going rogue. You see what happens around here when you trust people with large amounts of cash. Things dont end well for the buyers and investors. Anybody asking for this kind of money is suspect. Including you. I hope people considering your offer hangs on to their coins cause i think giving them to you is a bad idea. They probably have a better chance winning the lotto than making an honest buck with you.

First you called me suspect and a potential scammer. Then I try to prove myself, and you flat out call me untrustworthy. So, according to you, I can't win! I don't feel I have ever done anything on these forums to warrant these accusations. I have done many successful trades, and have plenty of people who can vouch for me. So what's a guy like me supposed to do to establish himself on these forums?

Actually, that's a good question: In your expert and all-encompassing opinion, what would you do if you were me? Is there a legitimate means to prove myself and my intentions of paying back whatever I borrow, besides name, address, email, phone, employment, SSN, collateral, signing a contract, etc?

And as far as the loan is concerned, I haven't pursued that in almost a month. After looking around more on the forums, I did in fact realize that loans this size ARE quite rare.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trader Joe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

NO ESCROW

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 07:28:55 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2012, 07:49:09 PM by Trader Joe

Everybody here is a potential scammer. Me you and the next guy. Even staff or members with high post count or rep for previous deals. We all have the potential to change sides and play for the other team. And your right, you cant win around here. No matter who you are or what you do you will always have people doubting you accusing you or just plain trying to scare off potential buyers/investors from doing business with you. If i were you i would go to your bank and ask them for a loan. Your wasting your time trying to hit this forum up for large loans. Especially after pirate and his pass through partners showed everybody how trustworthy this community is.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 07:33:23 PM

You're just butt hurt because you still have yet to Sell your GPU's.....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Trader Joe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

NO ESCROW

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 07:40:29 PM

Not at all. Im still mining with them so i dont mind sitting on them for a little longer. I just want to make sure everybody here knows the risk they take when considering investing with this guy. I can see some people thinking his post count and previous deals is a good enough reason to put faith in him. In my opinion its not. Im sure he's come through for smaller sales/loans but his trustworthiness hasn't been tested with large amounts. I will bet you money he disappears with your coins once he has them in his hands. That does seem to be the way it goes around here, right?
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 07:51:24 PM

I just want to make sure everybody here knows the risk they take when considering investing with this guy. I can see some people thinking his post count and previous deals is a good enough reason to put faith in him. In my opinion its not. Im sure he's come through for smaller sales/loans but his trustworthiness hasn't been tested with large amounts. I will bet you money he disappears with your coins once he has them in his hands. That does seem to be the way it goes around here, right?

Yep, you caught me. Ya I've only been around for a few months, but that's 4 straight months of continuous postings, trying to be helpful, trying to be well informed and help inform others, and completing a good number of successful transactions, some for hundreds of coins, and you saw straight thru me. Damn you're good.

At least when I trolled your thread, along with the dozen or so other people, we all gave you a solution for legitimizing your name: accept that some people want to use escrow when they're buying GPUs from you. You came in here and dug up and crapped on my month-old thread, and offered no such help to me.

Any lender even remotely interested in loaning this amount of coin knows the potential risk that anyone can "switch sides" as you so put it. This is not new news, and I still cant see why you decided to dig this thread up and come in here posting your "warnings" in the first place. I try very hard to maintain my reputation in here, and I don't appreciate it when insults about my honesty are flying from someone who is purposefully ignoring the safety nets the Bitcoin community has to avoid scammers.

In the mean time, I've had no one else ever call me a scammer. To any future buyers/loaners/investors, you can make whatever judgements you want from this conversation. I'm no longer actively looking for a loan, but I've got several BFL SC orders, and I'm always looking to buy more hardware, as my opportunity to host/power any equipment I want for free still stands. If you want to work something out, you can PM me, as I"m locking this thread.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: