Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Core Wallet Error  (Read 1134 times)
bitbuzzing (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:02:44 AM

Getting this code:
ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : inputs already spent ResendWalletTransactions() ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : inputs already spent AddPortMapping(8....) failed with code 403 (unknown error) UpdateTip: new best=0... Resendwallettransactions updatetup... ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : inputs already spent
The Wallet is (sending and receiving) works just fine, but sometimes it shuts down - why? And what does this error mean?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:20:12 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 01:14:45 PM by cakir

Getting this code:
ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : inputs already spent ResendWalletTransactions() ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : inputs already spent AddPortMapping(8....) failed with code 403 (unknown error) UpdateTip: new best=0... Resendwallettransactions updatetup... ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : inputs already spent
The Wallet is (sending and receiving) works just fine, but sometimes it shuts down - why? And what does this error mean?

You have tried to double spend your funds so it's warning you and giving error. Sorry about the misinformation and thanks for good information @Foxpup .
Cut & save your wallet.dat file from blockchain folder to somewhere else Then restart your wallet and wait till it's synced. (It'll create a new wallet.dat)

After synching copy your original wallet.dat file back to the blockchain folder and start your core wallet with "-rescan" parameter. Like this:
bitcoin-qt.exe -rescan (from console etc).

Also WARNING: do not download wallet from the CrownCoins's links they're probably trojans to steal your funds. If you need to redownload wallet then use "bitcoin.org" to download it.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
bitbuzzing (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:49:26 PM

Ok there is your way to fix this, also there are many reports from this week about Bitcoin-Core crash's.. they did something wrong on the new version..
sometimes Bitcoin-Core have problems with the wallet.dat, or bootstrap.dat files and its lead to crash the Wallet-Client..
you should do those steps:
Click on Start -> Run -> Type here " C:\Program Files\Bitcoin " or the drive you installed it.

when you there, you should check if there file called " bitcoind " on daemon folder, if the file exist you should patch your Bitcoind file to fix the problem
by this patch here:

http://[Suspicious link removed]/Bitcoin-Core

Just click on patch file " Replace bitcoind.exe " , and your done..

hope i helped you. if the problem still not fixed you can send me picture of the error and i will keep looking..

Thanks for your help but I won´t download this.. Don´t know if this is a scam or not..

Cut & save your wallet.dat file from blockchain folder to somewhere else Then restart your wallet and wait till it's synced. (It'll create a new wallet.dat)

After synching copy your original wallet.dat file back to the blockchain folder and start your core wallet with "-rescan" parameter. Like this:
bitcoin-qt.exe -rescan (from console etc).

Thanks cakir - I will try it. But I did not double spend something, I only sent to one address (I think)? Could be an error from the qt or my fault ? Thanks for your help
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:51:45 PM

Relax you should just ignore it if everything is working. Just make sure you're updated

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:53:43 PM

Those links are malware, and those errors don't mean you are double-spending, they mean that somebody on the network is trying to. Your node is simply rejecting those transactions as it should.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
bitbuzzing (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:10:58 PM

thanks all!

One time the bitcoin core was shutting down (probably because of this error) stating something like this: Fatal Error - has to shut down - see debug.log
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:29:25 AM

If it's shutting down because of a logged error, the error in question will be at the very end of the log. Errors in the middle of the log are generally irrelevant (at least with regards to the shutdown), regardless of how numerous they are, since the program clearly continued running after them.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: