Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] +EV bets on a dice site  (Read 259 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:00:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106133

this thread has become a noticeable topic in the gambling section in the past day or so, and that these +EV bets are possible has been confirmed by dooglus. asking 1 BTC to start and this will only be given to a couple of people. escrow accepted for this deal, and confirmation/calculations that these bets are +EV can be given.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:58:57 PM

Well it seems that the name of the site has leaked (by the owner of such site).

Can you possibly say if the method would require someone to bet very small (or very large) amounts of money, or is the method one that would allow someone to have the positive EV with any bet size?

The site in question is very new and I am not 100% sure they would even pay out in the event that someone won a large amount of money. Their entire BTC bankroll is only around 30 btc or so.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:05:23 PM

Well it seems that the name of the site has leaked (by the owner of such site).

Can you possibly say if the method would require someone to bet very small (or very large) amounts of money, or is the method one that would allow someone to have the positive EV with any bet size?

The site in question is very new and I am not 100% sure they would even pay out in the event that someone won a large amount of money. Their entire BTC bankroll is only around 30 btc or so.

i wont say anything publicly for now, and just having +EV does not guarantee a complete dumping of their hot+cold wallets. given the exchange we (the site's admin) went through earlier, I also question if they would pay out now. Quickseller I trust you enough on the forum, so i may pm you later regarding this, i might forget though so please do pm me to remind me of this later on.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:14:44 PM

Well if you have a large enough bankroll when compared to your bet size and a +EV strategy, then chances are very good that you would continue winning indefinitely.

There is some statistic that if you bet 1% of your bankroll with a 1% edge in your favor and 50% odds, then a $100 initial bankroll will almost always turn into $1,000,000 before it drops below a certain amount. So if you continue betting long enough then chances are that their bankroll would get drained.

However their small bankroll also means that their level of credibility is lower then the credibility of other sites with a large bankroll, everything else being equal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: