Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why PEOPLE are so dumb ? (Greek Paypal/Banks closed)  (Read 1339 times)
Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:13:02 PM

In Greece :
- banks don't work
- paypal don't work
- money paper is useless after 3 months (it destroy itself because of the poor quality of paper)

Result :
- people can't spend her money (real money from life economies)
- or pay workers at the beginning of month.

Bitcoin solve this definitvely.  Tongue

WHY WHY WHY people are so dumb to accept that gov close banks ... ?  Angry
WHY WHY WHY this country don't have see this after 2013 Cyprus event ?  Angry

Argentina CLONE SITUATION.

Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:16:38 PM

Age structure: 0-14 years: 14.1% (male 781,151/female 735,444)
15-24 years: 9.8% (male 537,849/female 515,359)
25-54 years: 43.2% (male 2,321,709/female 2,337,502)  (most of them won't)
55-64 years: 12.7% (male 670,270/female 694,399)
65 years and over: 20.2% (male 954,605/female 1,227,269) (2014 est.)

The one that I crossed will probably not care or take time to learn about Bitcoin either because they are too young or too old . I personally still think of what Kim Dotcom said , so I guess a pump will happen sooner or later because of greece . buy #Bitcoin & #Gold Grin

eerygarden

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:20:46 PM

In Greece :
- banks don't work
- paypal don't work
- money paper is useless after 3 months (it destroy itself because of the poor quality of paper)

Result :

Sad

It isn't a decision an individual can make on his own. He needs to transact with others. If the rest of the population are not using bitcoin, little can be done. Also, I don't believe bitcoin is ready to support a population of 10 million people today.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:48:40 PM

In Greece :
- banks don't work
- paypal don't work

Result :

Sad

It isn't a decision an individual can make on his own. He needs to transact with others. If the rest of the population are not using bitcoin, little can be done. Also, I don't believe bitcoin is ready to support a population of 10 million people today.

this is the reason, with a 2-3 millions users base bitcoin is struggling to maintain the tx limit under 1MB, let alone with 10M and with a  insignificant market cap like 4B, 4B aren't enough to sustain 1M people...
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:01:27 PM

This new innovation is still at infant stage and has a lot of issues needed to be fixed! Ppl and govs don't understand and recognize it as what it is stated to be! Ppl normally follow the masses. So it needs some time to get ppl adopt it.

Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:15:24 PM

issues ?

- buy a smartphone (100 USD)
- install free app (android bitcoin wallet - schildbach)
- it's all ... you can buy or sell with bitcoins ... merchands or customers

People prefer to buy à 600 USD tablet apple to see meal paper ... that's true. Roll Eyes
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:53:58 PM

People aren't dumb, they're unaware. I don't see you making any efforts trying to spread bitcoin in Greece, then how the fuck do you have the audacity to call Greeks and everyone involved in the situation dumb? Walk what you talk and do something about it rather than being a keyboard warrior.

jenifer0012

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:59:53 PM

new isn't readily accepted by the masses. its first followed by a few and if those few are successful then they're joined by the people. also, most of the people are unaware of the developments

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:41:45 PM

new isn't readily accepted by the masses. its first followed by a few and if those few are successful then they're joined by the people. also, most of the people are unaware of the developments

I agree. Sitting here and judging people is easy, maybe those poor people don't even know about bitcoin. And how do we expect them to adopt bitcoin? If they adopt bitcoin, their currency price will multiply by more than 55 times right after they adopt it. That is the same reason how euro fucked them up, why would they doom themselves even more?
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:12:32 PM

I agree. Sitting here and judging people is easy, maybe those poor people don't even know about bitcoin. And how do we expect them to adopt bitcoin? If they adopt bitcoin, their currency price will multiply by more than 55 times right after they adopt it. That is the same reason how euro fucked them up, why would they doom themselves even more?

Yeah, man. Greece should not adopt bitcoin, at least not at this moment because of their present situation. It might be a nice idea to do it when they are doing economically much better, when lives of citizens are much stabilized. However, I do recommend fellow Greek bitcoiners to help their friends understand what bitcoin is and help them buy few, they might really benefit from decentralized currency at the moment.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:50:49 PM

Greece cannot adopt bitcoin, it is out of the fucking question for them to adopt it as their national currency. All they can do is put a band aid over the damage which is happening. The only way they can come back to life is when they will start printing their own god damn paper, which is not likely to happen for the next 10 years.
bitcoinarchitecture

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:59:03 PM

Don't think Greeks will adopt bitcoin, would be great for bitcoin though!
HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:32:48 AM

Banks haven't been working because money left to function isn't enough, therefore limited money is being given out. paypal has stopped functioning in Greece for obvious reasons. People do not have money to buy bitcoins and even if they do, what will they buy from it? Greek traders don't give a fuck about bitcoins right now :/

Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:52:19 AM

Banks haven't been working because money left to function isn't enough, therefore limited money is being given out. paypal has stopped functioning in Greece for obvious reasons. People do not have money to buy bitcoins and even if they do, what will they buy from it? Greek traders don't give a fuck about bitcoins right now :/

Why would Greece such a currency who's price will increase so so so much just after they adopt it lol. The whole problem started because euro was out of their affordable budget. And it back fired, Greece isn't that dumb man. It will only benefit us, not Greece.
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:31:44 AM

This new innovation is still at infant stage and has a lot of issues needed to be fixed! Ppl and govs don't understand and recognize it as what it is stated to be! Ppl normally follow the masses. So it needs some time to get ppl adopt it.

For anything to catch up in the market needs lot of awareness, so if bitcoin has to get going a lot needs to be done. In today's world of handy technology its not all that challenging to spread awareness. The youth of today could be equipped with all the information needed to be put across, once that is done it will get an easy acceptance.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
dominicg

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:45:08 AM

People aren't dumb, they're unaware. I don't see you making any efforts trying to spread bitcoin in Greece, then how the fuck do you have the audacity to call Greeks and everyone involved in the situation dumb? Walk what you talk and do something about it rather than being a keyboard warrior.

That's true man,people aren't aware and if we really want to make things better we cannot afford to sit around blaming and ridiculing people. We really could help by thinking of creative ways to spread awareness, and I would suggest people who find faults  with others should take it up as a challenge and I am sure they will do great as they might already have ideas for improvement. Best Wishes.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:39:29 AM

That's true man,people aren't aware and if we really want to make things better we cannot afford to sit around blaming and ridiculing people. We really could help by thinking of creative ways to spread awareness, and I would suggest people who find faults  with others should take it up as a challenge and I am sure they will do great as they might already have ideas for improvement. Best Wishes.

I agree. We are creative young people constantly thinking how to make more money. If all these people want to make off money during such a crisis, let it benefit both. We should consider helping ourselves and Greece's economy together for mutual benefit and growth and betterment of Greece economy. I hope the crisis ends soon, and we all can pray for the best but work for the better too Smiley
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:35:11 AM

In Greece :
- banks don't work
- paypal don't work

Result :

Sad

this is the reason, with a 2-3 millions users base bitcoin is struggling to maintain the tx limit under 1MB, let alone with 10M and with a  insignificant market cap like 4B, 4B aren't enough to sustain 1M people...

This is it. I don't think bitcoin could handle so suddenly a massive user base increase. It has to be stepwise.

WHY WHY WHY people are so dumb to accept that gov close banks ... ?  Angry
I don't get this. How would you "not accept it"? If you weren't one of the rich people with connections and didn't know banks will close, what can you do? You can protest, riot etc. but that won't solve the problems of your economy.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:29:15 AM

I agree. We are creative young people constantly thinking how to make more money. If all these people want to make off money during such a crisis, let it benefit both. We should consider helping ourselves and Greece's economy together for mutual benefit and growth and betterment of Greece economy. I hope the crisis ends soon, and we all can pray for the best but work for the better too Smiley

Yes, I believe a constructive and a creative moment is in order. All it takes is one person to take lead, and the others will follow. I would definitely like to contribute my knowledge, expertise and a little bit of resources to find a solution to help Greece out of their crisis. Everybody in the nation is panicking and God forbid, I never want to be in that position. I empathize with these lads.
bumm

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:38:20 PM

bitcoin is still being developed. it cannot be adoped by a economy until it is fool proof. and even if bitcoin is better than fiat money then also do you think it is possible to mange day to day expenses with bitcoin.. i dont think soo. their are lots of problem in adopting bitcoin or any other virtual currency for that matter. but who knows what happens in this crazy world.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: