Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The (Official) RAVENBIT COLORS coin trading / valuation thread  (Read 4817 times)
TheAnalogKid (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:57:26 PM

I may be interested in Gray and Blue, if the price is right...
Id be happy to part with some grey.  Page 1 has some pricing in one of my posts. 

I don't have any extra blue at the moment.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:19:45 PM

Bump. Will trade multiple grays for yellow, blue, and violet!

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:31:06 PM

I would do the same, I will offer 15 grays for a blue + violet combined.   Wink

20 grays for a red coin.

40 grays for an orange coin.

mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:43:32 PM

I would do the same, I will offer 15 grays for a blue + violet combined.   Wink

20 grays for a red coin.

40 grays for an orange coin.

If my math is right, and assuming the group buy per coin cost of $7.63, this would value a red coin at $152.60 and orange coin at $305.20.  Shocked
TheAnalogKid (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:40:29 PM

Where the colors at???  Angry
digicoinuser has the rest. Cheesy
Not anymore... Grin

You might be the lucky one... I can confirm there's two more rolls down that did NOT contain a full color set.  Not sure how many more are floating around in the mail still, but I don't think there's many.

I'm still in need of a violet.  PM me if you have one for sale or trade.  I will reward handsomely.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:05:26 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 08:50:51 AM by hedgy73

Man...all the kids get to play with the cool coins first. Smiley

I wouldn't say kids more like big spenders Grin.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:57:57 PM

Currently have:

Green:    3 coins
Yellow:   2 coins
Violet:    4 coins
Blue:      1 coins
Red:        1  coins
Orange:   1 coins

Probably only interested in trading Purple/Yellow/Green for other type of coins. 
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:04:27 PM

Currently have:

Probably only interested in trading Purple/Yellow/Green for other type of coins. 

Nice collection! How much are you looking for each?
TheAnalogKid (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:09:04 PM

Currently have:

PM incoming.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:24:48 PM

I'm not really too interested in selling them.  I'd rather make some type of trades for other coins.

Casascius or rare coins are always my favourites.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:27:10 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 08:49:16 PM by hedgy73

I'm not really too interested in selling them.  I'd rather make some type of trades for other coins.

Ok sorry I should have read your post better.

You've got some nice one's there good luck with your trades Smiley.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:28:12 PM

I'm not really too interested in selling them.  I'd rather make some type of trades for other coins.

I'm always willing to do 'sign and trades' where added bitcoin can be included on either my part or another party's, but I don't wish to straight up sell them (at least just yet).
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:54:27 PM

I'm always willing to do 'sign and trades' where added bitcoin can be included on either my part or another party's, but I don't wish to straight up sell them (at least just yet).

Thats fair enough Smiley. I suppose it depends on what you value them at and what others are prepared to pay. And seeings as there doesn't appear to be any previous sales in the rarer coins as far as I know its pretty hard to value them right now. I know there's a bit of a buzz with these at the moment though everyone wants the coloured coins Tongue.
TheAnalogKid (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:13:16 PM

Thats fair enough Smiley. I suppose it depends on what you value them at and what others are prepared to pay. And seeings as there doesn't appear to be any previous sales in the rarer coins as far as I know its pretty hard to value them right now. I know there's a bit of a buzz with these at the moment though everyone wants the coloured coins Tongue.
Along with other things (wink, wink) I'm going to try to update my OP with a basic pricing guide.  I've made some trades/purchases and can start to put together a better idea of current market price for what I know from personal experience. 

If anyone else has sold or traded any of these, please let me know either here or via PM, and I'll find a way to properly represent how things are trending.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:31:17 PM

Along with other things (wink, wink) I'm going to try to update my OP with a basic pricing guide.  I've made some trades/purchases and can start to put together a better idea of current market price for what I know from personal experience.  

If anyone else has sold or traded any of these, please let me know either here or via PM, and I'll find a way to properly represent how things are trending.

Ok great thanks it would be good to know what these are roughly worth or have at least already traded for Smiley.

I think most people me included are wondering about values to put on them.
IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:12:58 AM

Currently have:

Hmmmm I have a 2013 MS-67 Casascius Brass .5

Im also in the same mind frame you are considering trading up for casascius coins BUT on the other hand these coins are really nice and the prices they're *rightfully* pulling right now do make me consider stock pilling up rather than selling at all.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:25:23 AM

Im also in the same mind frame you are considering trading up for casascius coins BUT on the other hand these coins are really nice and the prices they're *rightfully* pulling right now do make me consider stock pilling up rather than selling at all.

HODL your coins!!!! Cheesy

But will they be worth as much in 1, 3, 6 or 12+ months as now?

They are in demand right now but as for the future I'm not so sure?

I'm not trying to be awkward but think some people are going a bit mad with their valuations on these coins.
IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:35:39 AM

HODL your coins!!!! Cheesy

HODL Heard. lol

idk...The way I see it with the quality, rares, and distribution these coins should only raise in value. The question really is, if bitcoin blows up again, how will they compare in value vs coins with loaded btc in value.  for example, digi selling grays for .08xxx is, in my opinion, a fair price. But if bitcoin rises 2x in value will the RAVENBIT still be worth .08xxxx or will it retain its fiat value?

The more I think about I plan to hold. In my eyes anything with the word bitcoin and the date 2014 stamped into will be valuable in the future, undeniably.

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:00:30 AM

idk...The way I see it with the quality, rares, and distribution these coins should only raise in value. The question really is, if bitcoin blows up again, how will they compare in value vs coins with loaded btc in value.  for example, digi selling grays for .08xxx is, in my opinion, a fair price. But if bitcoin rises 2x in value will the RAVENBIT still be worth .08xxxx or will it retain its fiat value?

The more I think about I plan to hold. In my eyes anything with the word bitcoin and the date 2014 stamped into will be valuable in the future, undeniably.

Thanks for the kind words, if Bitcoin rose in price 2x I would sell my Ravenbit grey label coins for 0.04xxxxBTC.   Smiley

I believe they have value due to being the first Ravenbit in-house assembled coins (besides the label colors) and I'd say that Ravenbit produces some solid designs in well distributed intervals.

IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:55:43 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 10:46:00 PM by IBGigglin

Gray coin auction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1117665.0

Edit: Sold for .06 shipped.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: