Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Top Hillary Donors are Jew  (Read 1167 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:57:28 PM

This is like a sick joke.

AP:

New York hedge fund billionaire George Soros and Hollywood director Steven Spielberg are among the biggest donors to a super PAC backing Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential run, according to a super PAC official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss fundraising.

In all, the super PAC Priorities USA Action will report having raised $15.6 million in the past three months when it files its fundraising information this month with the Federal Election Commission. Super PACs can take donations of unlimited size. The biggest gift was worth $2 million and came from media mogul Haim Saban, owner of the Spanish-language Univision network.

Donors include film producer Jeffrey Katzenberg, investor Donald Sussman, Boston political activist Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) and the Plumbers and Pipefitters union. Actress Katie McGrath and her husband, producer J.J. Abrams, also contributed.

How is it even possible that they’re all Jews? Wouldn’t you expect at least a couple of confused goyim to have shown up?

Barack Obama has constantly bragged that he’s the most Jewed-out President yet, but it looks like Hillary might well have him beat!

http://www.dailystormer.com/all-top-hillary-donors-are-jew/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:25:20 PM

I am not surprised. Although she has not officially converted to Judaism (unlike her ugly daughter) till now, she is a religious Jew. She is just claiming that she is Christian, in order to secure the African American (especially Muslim African American) vote. May be once she is elected to the office in 2016, she will formally convert to Judaism.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:29:26 PM

If you don't mind me asking, why does it matter?
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:38:51 PM

If you don't mind me asking, why does it matter?
because the jew embeds himself as a parasite in his host nation and does everything he can to corrupt and destabilise that nation. he is the enemy within.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:46:00 PM

Oh boy, here we go. I'm not going to even try; the fact that you have a confederate flag as your avatar shows that you're not up to other people's views.
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:52:04 PM

Hillary Clinton son-in-law is a Jew, so she is getting donation from Jews community in the hope that she can support them to the high extent in all the matters, she has been supporting Jews from the period of Bush administration, point to note that she said in an interview that if she were a President of U.S, She will make Iran to dust, if they try to attack Israel, those patriotic words inspired Jews to support and donate her massively.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:59:24 PM

Point to note that she said in an interview that if she were a President of U.S, She will make Iran to dust, if they try to attack Israel, those patriotic words inspired Jews to support and donate her massively.

Patriotic words? For sure.

Hillary attacks Iran, and in return Iran nukes Israel to dust. This is what is going to happen in 2016. Then for another 100 years, the Jews can showcase the Holocaust v 2.0, and the six million Israelis who lost their lives in it. Attacking Iraq has cost the Americans some $2 trillion so far. Any such misadventure with Iran will cost them at least $20 trillion.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:27:45 PM

Oh boy, here we go. I'm not going to even try; the fact that you have a confederate flag as your avatar shows that you're not up to other people's views.

Actually, the confederate flag is an improvement. His previous avatar was the form of swastika used by Greece's Golden Dawn (the Greek Nazi party). You can still see it here if you're interested:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150516183014/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1031863.0

I have mixed feelings about saddampbuh. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a Nazi who should die in a fire, like all Nazis. But, on the other hand, most of the Nazis on bitcointalk.org are too ill-informed to know they're Nazis. So I have to give him some credit. He's well-informed enough to know he's a Nazi.

Or maybe these posts are all just a sick joke to him. I have to hope some of the most extreme Jew hatred on this forum is trolls playing games. I'm pretty sure that's true for the users "Dick Trump" and "Adolf Hitler" who've posted in the past few months.

By the way, the "Der Ewige Jude" poster in his first post is explicitly Nazi propaganda. It's German for "the eternal Jew" -- one of Hitler's famous talking points. saddampbuh summarized this talking point of Hitler quite well above:

Quote from: GreekNazi
because the jew embeds himself as a parasite in his host nation and does everything he can to corrupt and destabilise that nation. he is the enemy within.

As for the thread, I'm extremely skeptical of both the claim that all HRCs "top donors" are "Jew" and the outlet "The Daily Stormer". In any case, most of her "donations" are via their "charity" and likely come from governments from around the world...the ones who want favors.

Anyway, hope I didn't distract you guys too much. Feel free to get back to blaming everything on The Eternal Jew. Hope you enjoy your next rally and no one starts a fire! (Just kidding. I totally hope someone starts a fire.)

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:30:52 PM

Both parties receive heavy funding from AIPAC. Nothing new.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

Hope you enjoy your next rally and no one starts a fire! (Just kidding. I totally hope someone starts a fire.)
i would but the jews got it banned

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/londons-neo-nazi-rally-moved-out-of-golders-green/2015/07/02/

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:02:31 PM

Hope you enjoy your next rally and no one starts a fire! (Just kidding. I totally hope someone starts a fire.)

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/londons-neo-nazi-rally-moved-out-of-golders-green/2015/07/02/

Poor guy. You can't have your rally in a Jewish neighborhood. The good news for you is that it's still taking place -- tomorrow at Richmond Terrace, Whitehall. Make sure to bring molotov cocktails. And remember, molotov cocktails are more effective if you douse yourself in alcohol first. Enjoy!

Man, you're hard to pin down. You were Greek Golden Dawner, then a Confederate, and now an English BNPer. I guess wherever there are Jews to blame, you'll be there. Like the Nazi variant of a guardian angel.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:04:12 PM

Poor guy. You can't have your rally in a Jewish neighborhood. The good news for you is that it's still taking place -- tomorrow at Richmond Terrace, Whitehall. Make sure to bring molotov cocktails. And remember, molotov cocktails are more effective if you douse yourself in alcohol first. Enjoy!

Man, you're hard to pin down. You were Greek Golden Dawner, then a Confederate, and now an English BNPer. I guess wherever there are Jews to blame, you'll be there. Like the Nazi variant of a guardian angel.

He might be an extremist but you are just as delusional as he is.

Anyone with this in their signature, "If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out."

Needs to see a mental health professional
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:33:38 PM

Anyone with this in their signature, "If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out."

As long as Israel doesn't get destroyed, there's nothing to worry about. And nobody here is advocating destroying Israel, right? clear throat

Anyway, being delusional and being extreme are orthogonal. Someone can be one, the other, neither or both.

koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:29:35 PM

As long as Israel doesn't get destroyed, there's nothing to worry about. And nobody here is advocating destroying Israel, right? clear throat

Anyway, being delusional and being extreme are orthogonal. Someone can be one, the other, neither or both.

Even if it was hypothetically destroyed, you want to start a crusade to wipe out HUMANITY. Bottom line is you're fucking insane.

What does orthogonal mean? A google search shows relating to right angles..

And you are both delusional extremists, because you refuse to listen to any middle ground and would rather stick to a bias that is toxic.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:49:29 PM

Even if it was hypothetically destroyed, you want to start a crusade to wipe out HUMANITY. Bottom line is you're fucking insane.

I wouldn't do it as a crusade. The best way would be to target the human reproductive system using nanotechnology. After making the promise I put some thought into it. I don't deny that I'm fucking insane. But I suspect I'm more sane than most of the world which is made up by mother fucking insane people.

By the way, Prince Phillip of England once said that if reincarnation is real he hopes he comes back as a deadly virus to solve the overpopulation problem, implying he would like to kill off most of the human race simply because they exist. That seems more insane than me. At least I'm basing my promise on a hypothetical second genocide.

What does orthogonal mean? A google search shows relating to right angles..

It's a way of saying the two concepts are independent of each other. Neither implies the other. If you think of a map (a cartesian plane), you can go to the west, go to the north, or go to both the north and the west at the same time. You can't go to the east and west at the same time.

For a less mathematical example, being old and being male are independent in this sense. There are young men, there are old men, there are young women and there are old women. (This isn't a perfect example since women tend to live slightly longer than men.)

Here are two concepts that are not orthogonal/independent: being a bachelor and being male. If someone's a bachelor, then they're male by definition. One implies the other.

Well, that was true when I was younger. The definitions of "bachelor" and "male" may have changed since then.

And you are both delusional extremists, because you refuse to listen to any middle ground and would rather stick to a bias that is toxic.

I won't deny being an extremist. Being delusional is hard to assess if one is delusional. Pink Floyd explained this well at the beginning of Dark Side of the Moon. "It's very hard to explain why you're a madman. Even if you're not a madman."

In the Palestine vs. Israel thread when intelligent people posted based on actual information, I often responded reasonably. In some cases they were right and I was oversimplifying. A specific case: at some point I said the only special power the U.S. had at the U.N. was the veto at the security council. Someone pointed out that the U.S. is responsible for a large portion of the U.N.'s funding and could withhold it. That's a special power I'd ignored.

On the other hand, if someone says, "the Jews are parasites" or "the Jews treat the Palestinians as bad as/worse than the Nazis treated Jews." Those people are evil idiots. Fuck 'em. I'm perfectly fine with wishing them death in a fire. I'm biased against evil idiots. I'm OK wth that.

saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:51:12 PM

it was 15 mins from where i live, i wont make it to whitehall in time,

fuck the bnp, they are sellouts who pretend to idolise churchill to get stupid working class unemployed "patriots" to support them. if they believe the ballot box is the way forward its far better to latch on to libertarian anti immigration movements and get the more socially acceptable parts of our nationalist message across through them.

clear your throat all you want, nobody is advocating destroying israel. creating it may have been a mistake and an injustice to the local arabs but the people who live there now have aquired national rights for themselves and that can't be helped. maybe the world would have been a better place if hitler had really exterminated the jews instead of just deporting them to labour camps where some of them died from typhus but that can't be helped either.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 09:04:57 PM

fuck the bnp, they are sellouts who pretend to idolise churchill to get stupid working class unemployed "patriots" to support them. if they believe the ballot box is the way forward its far better to latch on to libertarian anti immigration movements and get the more socially acceptable parts of our nationalist message across through them.

Fuck. I'm glad I'm not British. If I were, we might end up voting for the same people.

jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:09:37 PM

We have some good Jews and some bad Jews. Which would you like to hear first?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:00:09 AM

As long as Israel doesn't get destroyed, there's nothing to worry about. And nobody here is advocating destroying Israel, right?

Israeli idiots will get their country destroyed by themselves. They don't need the neo-Nazis to do that. They are forcing the American politicians to launch an attack on Iran, fully knowing that any retaliation from the Iranians will wipe out Israel from the face of earth. I can perfectly understand what their real intentions are. They want to play the victim card again.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 10:28:04 AM

clear your throat all you want, nobody is advocating destroying israel.

As long as Israel doesn't get destroyed, there's nothing to worry about. And nobody here is advocating destroying Israel, right?

Israeli idiots will get their country destroyed by themselves. They don't need the neo-Nazis to do that. They are forcing the American politicians to launch an attack on Iran, fully knowing that any retaliation from the Iranians will wipe out Israel from the face of earth. I can perfectly understand what their real intentions are. They want to play the victim card again.

It's good to see we have a wide range of opinions on the matter. It goes from nobody-destroying-Israel to of-course-Israel-will-be-destroyed-it's-part-of-a-nefarious-Jewish-plot!

If you're of the second opinion, then I suppose my promise can be interpreted as resistance against a nefarious Jewish plot. (Or maybe that only follows if one believes in evil logic, a subject which has been perverted by centuries of Judische influence. /s)

Some of you need to talk to a mental health professional about your fixation on international Jewish conspiracies.

If Israel is destroyed by Iran, I fully expect many people to push Bryant Coleman's view that the Israelis destroyed themselves. The groundwork for that point of view has been laid over decades.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: