Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:03:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Top Hillary Donors are Jew  (Read 1167 times)
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:36:05 AM

Hillary Clinton son-in-law is a Jew, so she is getting donation from Jews community in the hope that she can support them to the high extent in all the matters, she has been supporting Jews from the period of Bush administration, point to note that she said in an interview that if she were a President of U.S, She will make Iran to dust, if they try to attack Israel, those patriotic words inspired Jews to support and donate her massively.

I guess, you just made OP justified.

Explain to us please how pledging allegiance to foreign country can be defined as "patriotic words"? Not so long ago, it would be called high treason.

Regarding other qualities of Ms. Clinton, I think she is qualified to ran courses as a teacher, not most powerful country in the world as its president.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:40:01 AM

As long as Israel doesn't get destroyed, there's nothing to worry about. And nobody here is advocating destroying Israel, right? clear throat
clear your throat all you want, nobody is advocating destroying israel.

As long as Israel doesn't get destroyed, there's nothing to worry about. And nobody here is advocating destroying Israel, right?

Israeli idiots will get their country destroyed by themselves. They don't need the neo-Nazis to do that. They are forcing the American politicians to launch an attack on Iran, fully knowing that any retaliation from the Iranians will wipe out Israel from the face of earth. I can perfectly understand what their real intentions are. They want to play the victim card again.

It's good to see we have a wide range of opinions on the matter. It goes from nobody-destroying-Israel to of-course-Israel-will-be-destroyed-it's-part-of-a-nefarious-Jewish-plot!

If you're of the second opinion, then I suppose my promise can be interpreted as resistance against a nefarious Jewish plot. (Or maybe that only follows if one believes in evil logic, a subject which has been perverted by centuries of Judische influence. /s)

Some of you need to talk to a mental health professional about your fixation on international Jewish conspiracies.

If Israel is destroyed by Iran, I fully expect many people to push Bryant Coleman's view that the Israelis destroyed themselves. The groundwork for that point of view has been laid over decades.

I sometimes question, if the fate of self-destruction can be avoided from Israelis side. Afterall, when they realized they nationalistic dreams through creation of the state, they voluntarily choose geopolitical position similar to South Africas Boers. An Island surrounded by hostile sea. Demographic warfare between Jews and local Arabs only resulted in deforestation and overpopulation, setting scenario for yet another exodus (altough target region so far seems to be North America and not Europe anymore).
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:18:34 PM

If Israel is destroyed by Iran, I fully expect many people to push Bryant Coleman's view that the Israelis destroyed themselves. The groundwork for that point of view has been laid over decades.

Considering Israel, with a population of 6 million Jews is located in the middle of a hostile Arab Muslim population of some 300 million (and growing rapidly), I would expect them to stay away from provocations. But rather than keeping things to themselves, they want to invade Iran, a sovereign country having 10 times their population. No sympathies here. I never sympathized with Georgia, when they attacked Russia without any provocation in 2008.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:23:12 PM

So what you are saying is one Jew is funding Hillarys entire campaign?
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:33:15 PM

Apart from Jeb bush funding, rest of the Jews funding for one and only Hillary Clinton, carved it in the stone, which cannot be erased and that carved stone cannot breakable. God save America from Jeb bush and Hillary Clinton, in short from Republicans. Now do not say Hillary from Democrats, well she is a player who is playing for both team. Remember she is one of the top senate who strongly support and voted for Iraq war during stupid Bush administration, her later apologize of post war never forgivable.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:47:07 PM

Billy Bones,

watching US foreign policy closely for years now. I can tell you, that both republicans and democrats are "playing for a single team", that team is not american citizen, though.
jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:22:10 AM

Billy Bones,

watching US foreign policy closely for years now. I can tell you, that both republicans and democrats are "playing for a single team", that team is not american citizen, though.

Where's the Like button on this this thing? ^ - true
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:31:23 AM

The two-party system is having its own advantages and disadvantages. One of the advantages is that a fractured mandate and the need for a coalition government is averted, thereby giving the ruling party more stability. On the other hand, one of the disadvantages is that a particular religious group, accounting for just 1.5% of the total population is able to decide all the important government policies.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:27:00 AM

Receiving grants as they see fit. Nothing new.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 12:11:51 PM

In case you're wondering, someone understood what you meant by this and found it hilarious.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: