Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:08:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Implant IUDs in Girls as Young as 6th Grade Without Parent Consent  (Read 911 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

Earlier this month, LifeNews.com reported on a high school in Seattle, Washington that is now implanting intrauterine devices (IUD), as well as other forms of birth control and doing so without parental knowledge or permission.

The IUD is known as a long acting reversible contraception, and may even act as an abortifacient. So, a young teen in Seattle can’t get a coke at her high school, but she can have a device implanted into her uterus, which can unknowingly kill her unborn child immediately after conception. Or, if she uses another method, she can increase her chances of health risks for herself, especially if using a new method.

The high school, Chief Sealth International, a public school, began offering the devices in 2010, made possible by a Medicaid program known as Take Charge and a non-profit, Neighborcare. Students can receive the device or other method free of cost and without their parent’s insurance. And while it’s lauded that the contraception is confidential, how can it be beneficial for a parent-child relationship when the parents don’t even know the devices or medication their daughter is using?

As it turns out, Chief Sealth isn’t the only school in Seattle doing this. As CNS News reports, more schools are fitting young girls — as young as 6th grade — with the devices and doing so without their parents knowing.

Middle and high school students can’t get a Coca-Cola or a candy bar at 13 Seattle public schools, but they can get a taxpayer-funded intrauterine device (IUD) implanted without their parents’ consent.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/02/schools-implant-iuds-in-girls-as-young-as-6th-grade-without-their-parents-knowing/

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:28:33 PM

In my opinion, if a 6th grade student requests the counselor for an IUD, then an investigation should be launched immediately, and the person who is having sexual relationship with that student should be charged with pedophilia and sent to prison. Well... it seems that rather than doing this they are encouraging under-age sex.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:37:03 PM

In my opinion, if a 6th grade student requests the counselor for an IUD, then an investigation should be launched immediately, and the person who is having sexual relationship with that student should be charged with pedophilia and sent to prison. Well... it seems that rather than doing this they are encouraging under-age sex.

Roll Eyes
"Who are you to judge two beings to say what is or is not illegal. Why are you living in the past and not get on the rainbow train like everyone else... The majority of the planet wants a global sexual orgy or something... Who cares about age?"
 Roll Eyes

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:52:25 PM

I thought the internet was getting awfully stupid lately, I'm glad it's not just my pessimism.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:59:14 PM

Roll Eyes
"Who are you to judge two beings to say what is or is not illegal. Why are you living in the past and not get on the rainbow train like everyone else... The majority of the planet wants a global sexual orgy or something... Who cares about age?"
 Roll Eyes

Well, at least in my country, no one will tolerate this BS (don't know for how long). When I say the truth, people shout at me. But rather than detering me, it makes me even more determined to speak out the truth.

There is an irrevocable link between homosexuality and pedophilia. In a society which recognizes and encourages homosexuality, pedophilia is set to flourish. The Netherlands is a good example. Ever heard about the Vereniging Martijn? They were part of the International Lesbian and Gay Association formerly, but now operates independently.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:02:40 PM

Roll Eyes
 Roll Eyes

Well, at least in my country, no one will tolerate this BS (don't know for how long). When I say the truth, people shout at me. But rather than detering me, it makes me even more determined to speak out the truth.

There is an irrevocable link between homosexuality and pedophilia. In a society which recognizes and encourages homosexuality, pedophilia is set to flourish. The Netherlands is a good example. Ever heard about the Vereniging Martijn? They were part of the International Lesbian and Gay Association formerly, but now operates independently.

If it's irrevocably linked to peadophila why didn't you provide any evidence?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:12:56 PM

1. The Vereniging Martijn was part of the International Lesbian and Gay Association.
2. 99% of the registered members with the Vereniging Martijn? were gay or bisexual.

3. The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study by Freund K, Watson RJ.

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1.

In 1995 the homosexual magazine “Guide” said, “We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual” and “deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. …” The article went on to say: “Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality … we must do it for the children’s sake.”

5. http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:35:30 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 09:45:03 PM by Lethn

Unfortunately for you, I happen to have been hanging around the mens rights reddit before it went private and it so happens that the reason that women aren't reported on is because that's on purpose, courts, especially in the UK and US are heavily biased in favour of women whenever handing out these sentences. You have women who are getting caught red handed committing these offences but the courts are throwing out the sentences or handing out very light ones.

Adding to that, it's a well known fact that quite a number of peadophiles happen to be catholic priests No?

http://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/female_pedophiles/

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/09/living/chris-brown-female-on-male-rape/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/09/male-rape-on-the-rise-in-manchester-5189637/

http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/blog/entry/a-competition-of-suffering-male-vs.-female-rape

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2015-05-07/male-rape-police-urge-victims-to-report-crime/

Oh and trust me, it wasn't difficult to find all this, there are also steps being taken to change the actual legal definition of rape blatantly in favour of women.
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:05:08 PM

For the title "Schools Implant IUDs in Girls as young as 6th Grade without parent consent" are the perfect suitable answer for the post "Why the real reason America is exceptional" as also published in Fox news. Let's chant together "Yes, We can change"
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:53:28 AM

Unfortunately for you, I happen to have been hanging around the mens rights reddit before it went private and it so happens that the reason that women aren't reported on is because that's on purpose, courts, especially in the UK and US are heavily biased in favour of women whenever handing out these sentences. You have women who are getting caught red handed committing these offences but the courts are throwing out the sentences or handing out very light ones.

Adding to that, it's a well known fact that quite a number of peadophiles happen to be catholic priests No?

http://crime.about.com/od/sex/ig/female_pedophiles/

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/09/living/chris-brown-female-on-male-rape/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/09/male-rape-on-the-rise-in-manchester-5189637/

http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/blog/entry/a-competition-of-suffering-male-vs.-female-rape

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2015-05-07/male-rape-police-urge-victims-to-report-crime/

Oh and trust me, it wasn't difficult to find all this, there are also steps being taken to change the actual legal definition of rape blatantly in favour of women.

The UK has broken all kind of records in the Pedophile Olympics recently.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rochdale paedophile ring members jailed

Abduction and rape of young ‘kuffar’ (non-Muslim) children by Islamic Paedophile gangs is commonplace in areas near Muslim ghettoes in Britain. Many of these children simply disappear never to be seen again. Police investigations are met with a wall of silence from the Muslim community. However the gruesome fate of Charlene Downes sheds some light on this aspect of Islamic cultural enrichment.

At least 60 schoolgirls were groomed for sex by workers at seedy takeaways linked to the murder of a 14-year-old girl. Children as young as 11 were targeted by mainly Asian staff at fast food outlets in Blackpool. They were offered food, alcohol and cigarettes in return for sexual favours.

Charlene Downes: Allegedly Pimped, Raped, Murdered by a Islamic Paedophile Gang then minced into burgers and fed to non-Muslims
An unpublicised police report produced after 14-year-old Charlene Downes vanished in 2003 found the girls, most if not all white, had been victims of the ‘honey pot’ premises. There were claims last night that the report was suppressed for reasons of political correctness.

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/muslim-paedo-rings-in-the-uk-why-how/

Oxford paedophile ring: 370 girls 'faced abuse'

http://www.channel4.com/news/oxford-abuse-operation-bullfinch-report-thames-valley-police

----------------------------------------------
None of them catholic priests...

pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:17:15 AM

What is it is just 2 kids experimenting?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:07:00 AM

There is a 50/50 chance. In case the 6th grade kid is having sex with someone of her same age, then both of them should undergo counselling, in order to prevent STDs and pregnancy. On the other hand, if the girl is having sex with someone in his 30s or 40s (which is quite probable), then the pedophile should be immediately arrested and removed from the society. 
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 09:09:06 AM

There is a 50/50 chance. In case the 6th grade kid is having sex with someone of her same age, then both of them should undergo counselling, in order to prevent STDs and pregnancy. On the other hand, if the girl is having sex with someone in his 30s or 40s (which is quite probable), then the pedophile should be immediately arrested and removed from the society.  

Not if it's a woman though amiright? trololool Smiley but seriously the blatant bias is obvious and the fact that you've avoided answering just shows the sort of person you are.

Hey I'll be the first to point it out over here, the thing is though, it's very underreported on purpose so other countries could have people in that have never been called out on it as well. Oh and I haven't even gone into all the straight peadophilia that ISIS gets into involving extremely young girls, unless of course, in the minds of idiots on this forum, that doesn't count.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:50:07 PM

In the United States, pedophiles are sent to 15-20 years in prison, and even if they are released after that, they will be on strict surveillance. In the United Kingdom, less than half the pedophiles will be given prison sentences, and in most of the cases, they will be out in just two or three years time, to do even more pedophilia.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:52:45 PM

Not if it's a woman though amiright? trololool Smiley but seriously the blatant bias is obvious and the fact that you've avoided answering just shows the sort of person you are.

Hey I'll be the first to point it out over here, the thing is though, it's very underreported on purpose so other countries could have people in that have never been called out on it as well. Oh and I haven't even gone into all the straight peadophilia that ISIS gets into involving extremely young girls, unless of course, in the minds of idiots on this forum, that doesn't count.

I believe what isis does with young children was reported multiple times here. The worse part was to read how some replies would normalize it as some kind of fog of war or something...

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:26:31 AM

Yup, I remember that, particularly the self-declared muslims coming along to try and justify it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:28:55 AM

I believe what isis does with young children was reported multiple times here. The worse part was to read how some replies would normalize it as some kind of fog of war or something...

The ISIS animals are raping even infants who are less than 1 year old. Children aged between 0 years and 9 years fetch the maximum price in the ISIS slave markets. If things are going on like this, then pedophiles all over the world will convert to the (ISIS-sanctioned version) of Sunni Islam, and migrate to the ISIS controlled territories.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:59:17 AM

1. The Vereniging Martijn was part of the International Lesbian and Gay Association.
2. 99% of the registered members with the Vereniging Martijn? were gay or bisexual.

3. The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study by Freund K, Watson RJ.

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1.

In 1995 the homosexual magazine “Guide” said, “We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual” and “deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. …” The article went on to say: “Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality … we must do it for the children’s sake.”

5. http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

This is a futile argument because it's incredibly hard to prove that male paedophiles are sexually gay or straight. IMO it's very likely that there's a overriding power dynamic, not related to sexuality, that causes some men to have sexual relations with young boys. We see this with prison inmates and with other people in positions of power and responsibility, such as catholic priests and schoolteachers.

Also it's in these types of ultra-conservative institutions that we tend to see paedophilia, not in the gay community.

On topic, I don't really see the problem of contraception in young girls, as long as the method is approved and tested for them. After all, the average age for girls to start puberty is 11, and some will undoubtedly experiment with boys. I think it's a good idea that the parents aren't notified, because that would put many girls off having the procedure, and could result in many unwanted pregnancies.

However it does seem that simpler non-invasive contraception, like condoms, would be a more sensible option. Maybe people feel safer with a method that doesn't involve trying to squeeze a tight plastic bag over your penis during the throes of passion?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:26:37 PM

This is a futile argument because it's incredibly hard to prove that male paedophiles are sexually gay or straight.

Is it that hard? If male adults sexually abuse male children, then it is homosexual pedophilia.

On the other hand, if male adults sexually abuse female children, then it is heterosexual pedophilia.

On topic, I don't really see the problem of contraception in young girls, as long as the method is approved and tested for them. After all, the average age for girls to start puberty is 11, and some will undoubtedly experiment with boys. I think it's a good idea that the parents aren't notified, because that would put many girls off having the procedure, and could result in many unwanted pregnancies.

But first the counsellors must investigate whether the girl is having sex with an adult, or with someone of similar age.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:50:09 PM

This is a futile argument because it's incredibly hard to prove that male paedophiles are sexually gay or straight.

Is it that hard? If male adults sexually abuse male children, then it is homosexual pedophilia.

On the other hand, if male adults sexually abuse female children, then it is heterosexual pedophilia.

As I said above, if it's as simple as that then why do we see non-gay male prison inmates raping/having sex with each other? I'm arguing that it not just simply sexual attraction, there's a element of power involved.

But first the counsellors must investigate whether the girl is having sex with an adult, or with someone of similar age.

That's a possibility, however it would be time consuming and expensive. I think it's better to separate the issues of underage sex, and unwanted pregnancy. One is a health issue, the other a criminal issue. This approach could be detrimental to the aims of the programme, because many girls would not come forward if they thought their boyfriend could be investigated/arrested, resulting in unwanted pregnancies.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: