Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoin dev's are helping to kill bitcoin  (Read 3376 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:03:59 AM

it is funny OP is shit talking about the whole bitcoin and the reasoning he has is because he has problem with "his" bitcoin-core . a problem that nobody else has.
if you can not handle core and can not fix the problem you are having by asking about if, then move to another wallet like light wallets.

Bitcoin Core is junk because I can't run it on Commodore Basic 2.0!

PEBKAC.
i am indeed ROFLing Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:08:05 AM

People involved in bitcoin ultimately want bitcoin to succeed, i dont think anyonre wants to kill bitcoin.  Problem is its a battle for what type of bitcoin we'll end up with.  Alt coins are pretty important test base, you can build what you like.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:43:42 PM

People involved in bitcoin ultimately want bitcoin to succeed, i dont think anyonre wants to kill bitcoin.  Problem is its a battle for what type of bitcoin we'll end up with.  Alt coins are pretty important test base, you can build what you like.

There is always ssomebody that want to destroy something if it is successfully like the case of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: