Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc-multiplier.pw - Double bitcoin in just 100 hours - 15% Refferal  (Read 1985 times)
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:08:17 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 07:41:41 PM by Btc-Multiplier.pw

Warning: Invest at your own risk

Hi guys we want to present you our new site Btc-multiplier.pw.
We currently accept only bitcoin maybe in future we can add more coin.
We developed an affiliate program too that enable you to reveive 15% of commission for your refferal.
All of our withdrawal are checked one by one to evoid double spend or other things.
We are not scammer and we weill try to survive more than we can.
We already processed some transaction Smiley
Site : http://btc-multiplier.pw
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:13:08 PM

We developed an affiliate program too that enable you to reveive 15% of commission for your refferal.
All of our withdrawal are checked one by one to evoid double spend or other things.
I dont think this will last long. Because first of all u didnt even mention that this is 100% a ponzi scheme which will eventually get people to loose there money. Invest in ponzi schemes at your own risk!

ClamCoin
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:40:24 PM

I dont think this will last long. Because first of all u didnt even mention that this is 100% a ponzi scheme which will eventually get people to loose there money. Invest in ponzi schemes at your own risk!

ClamCoin

We don't want to stole people's money so we added the warning that you suggested Smiley
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:13:42 PM

i'm sure this will end with scam
anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:27:54 PM

This is interesting, but I am curious how you expect to keep it going?  Obviously it is a full blown ponzi, so what is your plan to keep paying out?  Because eventually the money will run out.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:45:29 AM

He is the same person who scammed my 0.06 BTC
SCAM
SCAMMER
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:30:37 AM

SCAM
SCAMMER

Ok we know that you don't  love us, but why you must accuse us of things we have not done? where you  sent your "0.06" btc? Surely not on our site. Until now the most that was received are 0.0001
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:33:10 AM

SCAM
SCAMMER

Ok we know that you don't  love us, but why you must accuse us of things we have not done? where you  sent your "0.06" btc? Surely not on our site. Until now the most that was received are 0.0001
No it was sent to your previous site crypto.pw something like that i forget the name of the site unfortunately
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:37:55 AM

SCAM
SCAMMER

Ok we know that you don't  love us, but why you must accuse us of things we have not done? where you  sent your "0.06" btc? Surely not on our site. Until now the most that was received are 0.0001
No it was sent to your previous site crypto.pw something like that i forget the name of the site unfortunately
How did you know that was our? This is the only our site. .pw domain don't mean that all .pw are our
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:42:05 AM

SCAM
SCAMMER

Ok we know that you don't  love us, but why you must accuse us of things we have not done? where you  sent your "0.06" btc? Surely not on our site. Until now the most that was received are 0.0001
How did you know that was our? This is the only our site. .pw domain don't mean that all .pw are our
But the script you are using is same as they had
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:44:01 AM

SCAM
SCAMMER

You can find this scrypt just doing a goggle's search. Sorry to hear that.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:48:27 AM

SCAM
SCAMMER

No script found on google search like this you are the same scammer sorry about that
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:11:26 PM

SCAM
SCAMMER

No script found on google search like this you are the same scammer sorry about that

I reply to you, because i'm not the same person that you say. If you make a good google search you will find a site called cryptothrift and from this site you have acces to a lot of script.
We are not scammer.
Regards
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:09:56 AM

SCAM
SCAMMER

You don't even have some money to come up with unique site design how to believe your plans. You just copied the site theme and changed the color to cheat people. I'm sure your site will not survive for first 100 hours.
IkonPT

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:24:47 AM

Invested 0.001 and got 20% instead of 200%.

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/1a78b53019fcb75ca1c0497e98d09ded5b3604ea9ba29c5bab44b73212e9b36a

SCAM
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:26:43 AM

Roll Eyes Not advisable to put any of your hard earned money into these schemes. They always end badly. Cry
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:51:14 AM

I know well enough that this board is composed of mostly scam sites but please aleast advertise it clearly so everyone would know what to expect
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:05:31 PM

Sorry our system was corrupted, please send here walle we will send the remaining money.
Sorry again
Btc-Multiplier.pw (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:14:37 PM

Sorry our system was corrupted, please send here walle we will send the remaining money.
Sorry again
Sent 0.002 btc
IkonPT

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:50:06 PM

Confirmed.

https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/transactions/c13c7bfd22c4ec45cc6edbb548bc3612a9ce6cf984b23806b3ca368f5ed56bba

Sorry again
Sent 0.002 btc
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: