Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek banks prepare plan to raid deposits - 30% cut!  (Read 1778 times)
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:12:09 AM

At lease the people are able to choose some what of what is happening now, i wonder if there going to be an investigation to why Greece is such financial disaster someone made the wrong move some where and millions are now suffering this drama.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:38:30 AM

At lease the people are able to choose some what of what is happening now, i wonder if there going to be an investigation to why Greece is such financial disaster someone made the wrong move some where and millions are now suffering this drama.

Well the powers that got Greece into this mess, aka mainly the rich who didn't pay tax and the past 2 govts should now start being put through the justice system and their assets should be frozen until each investigation is complete but it will cost the GOVT and the Justice system a lot of money..Maybe they can do that as liquidity starts coming in..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:45:09 AM

yes, but the problem is that they are able to choose only somewhat, not everything which is happening to them creating an illusion that whatever further happens ahead, would be a group decision and a result of that will affect all our lives, making it fault of the whole nation if something goes wrong. They should have asked the people when they were taking loans, why are they asking now when its time to pay debts?  Undecided
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:29:35 AM

Well the powers that got Greece into this mess, aka mainly the rich who didn't pay tax and the past 2 govts should now start being put through the justice system and their assets should be frozen until each investigation is complete but it will cost the GOVT and the Justice system a lot of money..Maybe they can do that as liquidity starts coming in..

i've read that it was because of the Olympics game in Athens 2004, basically they went too big with it, and they lost tons of money, that debt has been carried on for many years without ever being extinguished
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: