Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why on this earth most of the post only related to Greece Crisis ?  (Read 3219 times)
BillyBones (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:05:28 PM

Guys, limit your posts related to Greece crisis, I am seeing 80 percent of the post posted in various threads are only related to Greece, those posts are mixed with few facts and mostly propaganda, Greeks know very well how to handle their crisis and they are talented enough to take care of their own problems. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:40:48 PM

Guys, limit your posts related to Greece crisis, I am seeing 80 percent of the post posted in various threads are only related to Greece, those posts are mixed with few facts and mostly propaganda, Greeks know very well how to handle their crisis and they are talented enough to take care of their own problems. 

Not sure this thread is helping. It will just turn into another Greek crisis thread. But as Stargazer said it is being discussed because it may have many implications. One of those maybe being an increase in bitcoin's use.

People are hyped that Greeks are buying Bitcoin Cheesy
Jokes aside, people are closely watching the events in Greece because the price of Euro depends on what happens there. There are still EU countries that were supposed to switch to Euro years ago but are delaying it and may end up changing their mind. To me it looks like the EU economy is unsustainable. Too much money is being wasted.

And some other countries may leave the Euro at some point if Greece does. Especially if the transition for Greece is not very hard and the troika keeps on imposing hard austerity measures on the other countries.
pigzone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:31:50 PM

Alot of stuff these days are problems about greece
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:02:20 PM

because good human (bitcoin-ner) want save greek people (non bitcoin-ner) ... and make somes profit (like all humans).  Grin
HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:27:49 AM

Jokes aside, people are closely watching the events in Greece because the price of Euro depends on what happens there. There are still EU countries that were supposed to switch to Euro years ago but are delaying it and may end up changing their mind. To me it looks like the EU economy is unsustainable. Too much money is being wasted.

Greeks are smart enough to know that buying bitcoin won't do them any good at the moment, let alone adopting it. It might help to do some damage control but nothing can be  done as of now, the crisis will leave their economy crushed. I wonder how the future of Euro stands out too, man.

Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:50:47 AM

Greeks are smart enough to know that buying bitcoin won't do them any good at the moment, let alone adopting it. It might help to do some damage control but nothing can be  done as of now, the crisis will leave their economy crushed. I wonder how the future of Euro stands out too, man.

Obviously buying bitcoin now in Greece won't do any good to those citizens. The price and the future of euro cannot be predicted either as of now. What is really funny is people saying bitcoin can save Greece now, when there is nothing much left to be saved.
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:21:58 AM

Obviously buying bitcoin now in Greece won't do any good to those citizens. The price and the future of euro cannot be predicted either as of now. What is really funny is people saying bitcoin can save Greece now, when there is nothing much left to be saved.

That's not true. They've only lost a mere 25% of their GDP. There's still the other 75% that can be saved. Wink

Of course, it will be devaluation and not Bitcoin that will do the saving.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 06:22:27 AM

because good human (bitcoin-ner) want save greek people (non bitcoin-ner) ... and make somes profit (like all humans).  Grin

Well I think there are many bitcoiner from Greece  Smiley  In my opinion, the best reason is because world bitcoiner want to help greek bitcoiner save the non bitcoin user there  Smiley

The one of solutions to face Greece crisis for greeks is tell them to use bitcoin, and since this is a bitcoin forum, then it doesn't matter to discuss Greek crisis here where it is related to bitcoin. Maybe this solution can't much help them, but at least with cryptocurrency they will leave their greedy banks and governments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:58:57 AM

becuase it is "the new thing" to discuss about, poeple always search for heavy stuff to discuss about, give it one week and it will be forgotten like the rest

also i don't agree that greece know how to save themselves, otherwise they would not be in bad situation prior the entry into EU
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:37:16 AM

I'm pretty bored reading about the Greece crisis posts too, because all posts are pretty similar: Searching for answers about how to save Greece, how to make money in this crisis from Greece and expecting Greece to adopt bitcoin regardless of how non-affordable it would be to the country as of now. Don't worry, time will pass and people will get over it. Hopefully, Greece gets over it too Tongue
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 08:21:53 AM

I'm pretty bored reading about the Greece crisis posts too, because all posts are pretty similar: Searching for answers about how to save Greece, how to make money in this crisis from Greece and expecting Greece to adopt bitcoin regardless of how non-affordable it would be to the country as of now. Don't worry, time will pass and people will get over it. Hopefully, Greece gets over it too Tongue

Then you can avoid the news that related to Greece. At least, you can learn how to facing it if someday your country get crisis like Greece too. Greeks now want to know how to save their economic life, and maybe they can get a best answer in this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:32:28 AM

Then you can avoid the news that related to Greece. At least, you can learn how to facing it if someday your country get crisis like Greece too. Greeks now want to know how to save their economic life, and maybe they can get a best answer in this forum.

Calm down, I think you just got a little too emotional Tongue Most of the people who are asking such questions are neither of the Greek origin nor from the country of Greece, They are just trying to find out ways how to exploit money out of Greeks during such a crisis. If you're from Greece, you have my apologies but don't think everybody is trying to help. Some people just want to profit.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:08:22 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 02:38:19 PM by jayce

Calm down, I think you just got a little too emotional Tongue Most of the people who are asking such questions are neither of the Greek origin nor from the country of Greece, They are just trying to find out ways how to exploit money out of Greeks during such a crisis. If you're from Greece, you have my apologies but don't think everybody is trying to help. Some people just want to profit.

Well no problem dude, actually I'm not a greek  Smiley  I think you are right, the Greece crisis has made an impact to raise bitcoin price now. I just have no idea about people who don't consider the crisis as an important thing in economy and bitcoin development.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:43:32 PM

People are all hyped up with the Greece situation because of several reasons. Firstly it teaches everyone a lesson and now we can see more people getting involved in the bitcoin trading to seek refuge/ avoid such situations. secondly, the current bitcoin traders are pretty happy with this development because the prices of bitcoin will rise with the increase in participation of people from greece!
GiocareHost

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:55:41 PM

Forum's are all about discussion on latest topics.And right now Greece is in the trend.
You don't find this kind of news everyday.
And what if any Greek official is on this forum(Just kidding  Cheesy)
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:56:15 PM

Why on this earth most of the post only related to Greece Crisis ?

Because people open many new threads that contain the words "Greece" and "Crisis"... Wink

I think it's relevant not only for Greece but for the whole world (EU first), because there might be serious contagion effects. Also it feels like watching a historic economic live event... it's very interesting and useful to learn about this event.

I seriously doubt that Greeks know very well how to handle their crisis - if they did, they would have elected a more able government and exited ECB life support a long time ago.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:56:49 AM

Current events in Greece are relevant to everyone in the world. Greece right now happens to be the theater of a developing GLOBAL CLASS WAR. The bankers responsible for the Greek debt crisis are part of a global oligarchy with similar designs on every other nation on the planet, including USA, Germany and France.

http://beta.counterpunch.org/2015/07/03/greece-and-global-class-war/

Indeed

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:47:34 AM

Exactly , man. All I see everywhere is posts about Greece. I guess it is because it is the ''new big thing'' right now . People like to talk about the trending stuff.Give it  a week or two . Time will pass and a new thing will come up. Btw , This thread is bringing up Greece again lol . It will just turn into another Greek crisis thread. 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:16:00 AM

If they knew how to do that they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place would they?

Exactly , man. All I see everywhere is posts about Greece. I guess it is because it is the ''new big thing'' right now . People like to talk about the trending stuff.Give it  a week or two . Time will pass and a new thing will come up. Btw , This thread is bringing up Greece again lol . It will just turn into another Greek crisis thread.  
Is it really a problem if people are talking about Greece? I'd be rather seeing those posts, and taking part in such discussions than having to deal with the everyday FUD.
I guess it is just something that is interesting to many and it is likely to have an affect on Bitcoin (it already has).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:16:49 AM

It was the same with Cyprus, and people still didn't learn on that story, so today it's Greece, and tomorrow some other country.
It's interesting to see how much impact it will have on bitcoin in terms of price, and adoption, and i don't see why anyone would have a problem with this.
btw. noone can save Greece except themselves, but bitcoin sure can make things easier for them.

cheers
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:28:11 AM

Greeks know very well how to handle their crisis and they are talented enough to take care of their own problems. 

I have doubt about this. There are to many years that they are in trouble. Why haven't solved everything before arriving at this point...? Their crisis have deep roots and it is hard to be solved in an easy way. For sure not without the help of the other peoples (countries).
Mehek

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:40:04 AM

Exactly , man. All I see everywhere is posts about Greece. I guess it is because it is the ''new big thing'' right now . People like to talk about the trending stuff.Give it  a week or two . Time will pass and a new thing will come up. Btw , This thread is bringing up Greece again lol . It will just turn into another Greek crisis thread. 

hahaha . The post brought up the Greece crisis to stop it though. Yes, I totally agree that it will stop being discussed about after a month at least. There are posts everywhere about it because it is not a small thing. the crisis Greece is facing is quite big.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 09:45:11 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 10:32:40 AM by ObscureBean

Well the idea of a European Union was always going to be a very difficult concept to implement. Still, they took their chances because as individual countries, they could never really hope to rival the US economy. The difference however is that the US was united while the country was still in its infancy whereas Europe is trying to bring together fully grown, autonomous countries, each with their own distinct identities.

To answer op's question, there are some more serious undertones to the Greece crisis than some may think and I think a lot of people are aware of this on some level. What is being played out here will impact the world as a whole one way or another.
Mehek

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:15:38 AM

Making a thread to not talk about the Greece crisis is also talking about the Greece crisis. I am sick of it too but it is a huge problem. people are simply doing it to find more solutions and implications. It might be over by a week or two if a new crisis comes up,  till then , close your eyes cause this is all you will read.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:41:42 AM

Making a thread to not talk about the Greece crisis is also talking about the Greece crisis. I am sick of it too but it is a huge problem. people are simply doing it to find more solutions and implications. It might be over by a week or two if a new crisis comes up,  till then , close your eyes cause this is all you will read.

"It might be over a week or two if a new crisis comes up".  Tongue Tongue Tongue There are a lot of other things happening in this world regarding economy but I don't see why other people don't post about it in the economy section. I wonder why everybody is so curious about Greece's economy, even more worried about it than the Greeks Wink Clearly, its evident how people are thinking opportunities to make more money through the crisis Smiley
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:00:52 AM

That's general human tendency. After all everybody tries to ponder about the mistakes others do and how we could avoid them. The surprising thing is why the Fiscal policy wasn't applied here in the case of Greece still a bothering thought.

BillyBones (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:31:00 AM

Clearly, its evident how people are thinking opportunities to make more money through the crisis Smiley
It is an opportunity as well as creating gossips about the Greece Crisis, They made Greece crisis as Mountain out of a mole hill.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:19:19 PM

The surprising thing is why the Fiscal policy wasn't applied here in the case of Greece still a bothering thought.

The problem is that the fiscal policy it is only one of the to many other problems that Greece have. To many others.

Without the will to solve them Greece will go down and down.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:05:35 PM

The origin of the current situation in greece is thanks to the 2 former governments hiding their real numbers, they lived in a bubble thanks to corrupt politicians, thats why it's frustrating to hear people dropping all those cliched comments about how greeks are lazy or something.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:53:10 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 06:26:17 AM by n2004al

The origin of the current situation in greece is thanks to the 2 former governments hiding their real numbers, they lived in a bubble thanks to corrupt politicians, thats why it's frustrating to hear people dropping all those cliched comments about how greeks are lazy or something.

The story of greek debits is way more ancient. There are other similar stories of this country since 1800 years. And there are not only the two former governments that cheated. Greece has falsificate its economic data since before being in EU. And grace to those falsificated data it was possible that this country become member of EU since the beginning.

You can read more here (it is in italian but you can use google translator only to have an idea):
http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/07/03/crisi-grecia-lodissea-del-debito-pubblico-di-atene-dallottocento-oggi/1836399/

Or more briefly here:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2011/09/28/debt-defaults-have-greek-history/
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:42:50 AM

We aren't new to the Greece debts, I mean if y'all open the economical history of Greece, its already a dirty mess. let's be more realistic, all the people who talked shit about Greece for weeks didn't do shit, they just kept talking and talking about it. No new changes happened, just talk. Not even discussion, just throwing of opinions. We need more unity in people to make big things happen, that's how we fix crisis and stay debt free too.
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:54:05 PM

The amusing thing is ,you were complaining about something you just started. You just gave birth to another thread relating to Greece crisis. Yes even i see most of the threads are related to Greece crisis. But you surely missed out the Bitcoin part. Bitcoin is involved in almost all the conversations. So it doesn't really matter if the topic is recurring as long as Bitcoin is involved.

Zorrocoin

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:21:05 PM

Definitely. In fact, if they did adopt bitcoin , they would be doomed even more because of their current status. It's like forcing yourself to jump from a cliff. So I don't think buying bitcoin will do Greece any compensation
BillyBones (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:08:53 PM

Definitely. In fact, if they did adopt bitcoin , they would be doomed even more because of their current status. It's like forcing yourself to jump from a cliff. So I don't think buying bitcoin will do Greece any compensation
It is just a hype that Greeks wants to adopt Bitcoin, the ironic part is still many people unaware of Bitcoin, they are thinking that as of it is just as a conventional currency to be seen on printed papers.
Zorrocoin

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:09:26 PM

If they knew how to do that they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place would they?

Exactly , man. All I see everywhere is posts about Greece. I guess it is because it is the ''new big thing'' right now . People like to talk about the trending stuff.Give it  a week or two . Time will pass and a new thing will come up. Btw , This thread is bringing up Greece again lol . It will just turn into another Greek crisis thread.  
Is it really a problem if people are talking about Greece? I'd be rather seeing those posts, and taking part in such discussions than having to deal with the everyday FUD.
I guess it is just something that is interesting to many and it is likely to have an affect on Bitcoin (it already has).

ok first of all, the OP and i are emphasizing on the point that the posts about Greece EVERYWHERE are annoying.  more than 80 percent of  the posts are about greece. I'm not saying do not discuss about it. But there is a llimit. It has been discussed  about a lot and it needs to stop. I think the threads have come up with enough solutions for Greece for a lifetime. There are many other topics to discuss about.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:17:31 PM

ok first of all, the OP and i are emphasizing on the point that the posts about Greece EVERYWHERE are annoying.  more than 80 percent of  the posts are about greece. I'm not saying do not discuss about it. But there is a llimit. It has been discussed  about a lot and it needs to stop. I think the threads have come up with enough solutions for Greece for a lifetime. There are many other topics to discuss about.
Well that is true. There are way too many threads/posts about it everywhere. I do agree with that part, and this hasn't even stopped yet.
However, there are no indications that the Greeks are buying a high amount of coins. Interest has been growing, but it is not like the Greeks currently have money to invest into Bitcoin.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 03:39:24 AM

It's because there are different angles of the crisis that we could discuss, different scenarios are possible, depending on how we look at it. Also I'm sure everybody would like to know what's the ending for this, so there's the endless speculation and hype going on to where this might leads to. And then there's the chance for people to realize bitcoin potential.

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 03:58:12 AM

Says the guy who just started another post about the Greece crisis.

Maybe start a new topic for people to obsess over?

Scamc0p

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:05:51 AM

Because it is the only country to default since Iceland declared bankruptcy and then Argentina before that. It has been over 10 years, and how it was handled it looked they were going to join that noted group.
Lucky for them they are in a union that has come up with a way to get what they have on their own best interests in mind. So they will get away with good amount of money on the backs of the mule Greece.
Again in 5 years you will see them in the same thing begging for more money and time. It is a vicious circle being in debt.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:39:22 AM

Well that is true. There are way too many threads/posts about it everywhere. I do agree with that part, and this hasn't even stopped yet.
However, there are no indications that the Greeks are buying a high amount of coins. Interest has been growing, but it is not like the Greeks currently have money to invest into Bitcoin.

Agree. In the forum there are to many threads about Greece and its crisis. I wrote in several on them. Agree too that this might be important if connected with the bitcoin. Seems that this is not relevant. Greeks wants the euro and Eurozone. Good for them. Maybe it is the time to end this discussion. Them had their money and will begin to correct their problems (if). That's all.
Scamc0p

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:49:06 PM

ok first of all, the OP and i are emphasizing on the point that the posts about Greece EVERYWHERE are annoying.  more than 80 percent of  the posts are about greece. I'm not saying do not discuss about it. But there is a llimit. It has been discussed  about a lot and it needs to stop. I think the threads have come up with enough solutions for Greece for a lifetime. There are many other topics to discuss about.

Agree. In the forum there are to many threads about Greece and its crisis. I wrote in several on them. Agree too that this might be important if connected with the bitcoin. Seems that this is not relevant. Greeks wants the euro and Eurozone. Good for them. Maybe it is the time to end this discussion. Them had their money and will begin to correct their problems (if). That's all.
I see what your saying. If not bitcoin related then shouldn't be discussed further on a forum that should be for bitcoin only discussions(although if not in the right section). I agree there are too many topics on this and their fate has already been settled, and it is not in the future of bitcoin.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:36:29 AM

The price of Bitcoin steadily rose up, and it was because of Greece. The representation we get from the crisis is proof and validation the government will and can put limitations on the funds of its people for possible gain of the entirety of the country. It showcases the great need for decentralization, and the need for Bitcoin to be implemented as national currency for struggling nations. It's relevant almost everywhere to a certain extent because it's the first time in an extended period of time where we've seen a government takeover in the economy where the citizens suffer due to poor politics.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:41:42 AM

it's called generating a hype, hoping the price will go up a lot. but at this point it's not really working anymore since greece reached a new agreement. people should focus on something else now.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:04:53 PM

it's called generating a hype, hoping the price will go up a lot. but at this point it's not really working anymore since greece reached a new agreement. people should focus on something else now.

Governments have the capability to screw up. Even if the Greek crisis has been resolved (for now), another one might be just around the corner.

g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:13:18 PM

The people are talking about the Greek crisis because it is the main news in every edition of news in every country. Not only because is a big problem for the Greeks but even for the EU countries. As for the ability of the Greeks to solve their problem you are in big wrong. the only talent of Greeks is to take credits and to increase their salaries and pensions with those without working. If they are such talented as you tell they wouldn't create this big problem they have. And that no one know if and when it will be resolved.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:05:03 AM

Governments have the capability to screw up. Even if the Greek crisis has been resolved (for now), another one might be just around the corner.

I don't think that the Greek crisis has been resolved. They had (or will have) some money to resolve the difficulties of the moment but nothing is resolved. Their debt is unsustainable and no money (or credits) can solve that. I think that Greeks have to much to suffer and for a long time. Especially after those 6 last months of the government of Tsipras which deteriorated more the situation. I think too that Tsipras must do less demagogy and more constructive work.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:22:42 PM

You realize the irony here, right?  That your very post is also about Greece?

Where are the facts in your post that you request of others?

You mention propaganda, and then the next immediate statement is pro-Greek propaganda.

Bad signature campaign troll post is bad.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:06:41 PM

We'll see how talented greeks are and how good they can handle their own crisis after august 20th when the serious deal shall be meet. If there is no debt then they better showcase some real talent there because otherwise they are screwed.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:17:08 PM

Yup you are right, those posts are full of speculations and merely a few facts.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

Why do you mean? There are to many facts here. For example that the Greeks will not be able to pay their debt even after 100 years because their debt is unsustainable. This is a fact and no one can change it, This fact is told by IMF and they don't kidding with such things. As for the talent of Greeks i think that the only they talent is to do the "bella vita" with money taken in the years by the German people (that they hate) or the other peoples. Go to see now their beaches. Are full. Where do they find then money to go there?
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:22:27 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 09:20:15 AM by g1974ak

That's alright. But I don't agree that all the Greeks are lazy people. Most of them are normal people who do a normal life. Work and maybe even have fun regularly. They cannot have fault because some politicians were irresponsible and abuse with their power during the time of their jurisdiction. One thing must be told. All them (Greeks) have to much to do for a long long time. They have to pay all the wrong choices made by their guides in time.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:03:20 AM

Yup you are right, those posts are full of speculations and merely a few facts.

Well it effects bitcoin in a indirect way since the greece dont have any way to sort their money problems.

Yes, its also said many times over and over in threads but you gotta understand that its also a huge point in how money works so hope other countries can look at bitcoin differently.

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:17:32 AM

Its not really a hype though, if most people are limited to options of moving their money.

Esp their limitations are like western union shutting down for 1 week, or similar services that do the same.. so whats left then its obviously bitcoin.

bojan92

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:32:23 PM

I think that non of us here on this forum can judge the situation that is taking place in Greece. If there is a kind fellow that can help them, in this very bad times for them that is fine, but we can just go on and talk about situation and nothing will be changed.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:03:43 AM

I think that non of us here on this forum can judge the situation that is taking place in Greece. If there is a kind fellow that can help them, in this very bad times for them that is fine, but we can just go on and talk about situation and nothing will be changed.

No one are judge what happen in Greece. We are only discussing about this particular situation in one country. This is normal and no one can tell that this is wrong. Is the people cannot discuss nothing can be solved and is denied one of the right of human being. It is another thing is at someone don't like the discussion. I suggest to him to go away and to not read what the people write.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:49:34 PM

No one are judge what happen in Greece. We are only discussing about this particular situation in one country. This is normal and no one can tell that this is wrong. Is the people cannot discuss nothing can be solved and is denied one of the right of human being. It is another thing is at someone don't like the discussion. I suggest to him to go away and to not read what the people write.

bitcointalk is the foundation of where bitcoin related topics are speculated, often people discuss the pros and cons and helped other members choose a viable option which fits their needs. I have received a lot of helps in topics related to marketplace and trading, but I do feel that people should only talk if they have knowledge about it, a lot of fools say stupid shit here too
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

a lot of fools say stupid shit here too

Agree. The fools who say stupid shit must stay with mouth closed. One of them for example must understand that in bitcointalk is discussed to much about Greece because the increased price these weeks of bitcoin was connected with the crisis of Greece. And another increase (big increase of price of bitcoin) was connected with the crisis of Cypros. Those who known only their name and the name of bitcoin (and no other things) have no right to discuss here. I fully agree with this.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:58:29 AM

Agree. The fools who say stupid shit must stay with mouth closed. One of them for example must understand that in bitcointalk is discussed to much about Greece because the increased price these weeks of bitcoin was connected with the crisis of Greece. And another increase (big increase of price of bitcoin) was connected with the crisis of Cypros. Those who known only their name and the name of bitcoin (and no other things) have no right to discuss here. I fully agree with this.
As far as i know the Greek Crisis is resolved but i can see the price of bitcoin going below 200 ??
in crypto world everything is not handled by people ....

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:05:29 AM

As far as i know the Greek Crisis is resolved but i can see the price of bitcoin going below 200 ??
in crypto world everything is not handled by people ....

The Greek crisis is far away from resolved but this has nothing to do with my post and with the possible doubt that the increase of the price of bitcoin the previous weeks was caused by such crisis and with the right to discuss in this forum about this doubt.

As the same with the more clear case of Cyprus when it was verified the same situation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: