Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why on this earth most of the post only related to Greece Crisis ?  (Read 3219 times)
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:49:06 PM

ok first of all, the OP and i are emphasizing on the point that the posts about Greece EVERYWHERE are annoying.  more than 80 percent of  the posts are about greece. I'm not saying do not discuss about it. But there is a llimit. It has been discussed  about a lot and it needs to stop. I think the threads have come up with enough solutions for Greece for a lifetime. There are many other topics to discuss about.
Well that is true. There are way too many threads/posts about it everywhere. I do agree with that part, and this hasn't even stopped yet.
However, there are no indications that the Greeks are buying a high amount of coins. Interest has been growing, but it is not like the Greeks currently have money to invest into Bitcoin.

Agree. In the forum there are to many threads about Greece and its crisis. I wrote in several on them. Agree too that this might be important if connected with the bitcoin. Seems that this is not relevant. Greeks wants the euro and Eurozone. Good for them. Maybe it is the time to end this discussion. Them had their money and will begin to correct their problems (if). That's all.
I see what your saying. If not bitcoin related then shouldn't be discussed further on a forum that should be for bitcoin only discussions(although if not in the right section). I agree there are too many topics on this and their fate has already been settled, and it is not in the future of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:36:29 AM

The price of Bitcoin steadily rose up, and it was because of Greece. The representation we get from the crisis is proof and validation the government will and can put limitations on the funds of its people for possible gain of the entirety of the country. It showcases the great need for decentralization, and the need for Bitcoin to be implemented as national currency for struggling nations. It's relevant almost everywhere to a certain extent because it's the first time in an extended period of time where we've seen a government takeover in the economy where the citizens suffer due to poor politics.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:41:42 AM

it's called generating a hype, hoping the price will go up a lot. but at this point it's not really working anymore since greece reached a new agreement. people should focus on something else now.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:04:53 PM

it's called generating a hype, hoping the price will go up a lot. but at this point it's not really working anymore since greece reached a new agreement. people should focus on something else now.

Governments have the capability to screw up. Even if the Greek crisis has been resolved (for now), another one might be just around the corner.

g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:13:18 PM

Guys, limit your posts related to Greece crisis, I am seeing 80 percent of the post posted in various threads are only related to Greece, those posts are mixed with few facts and mostly propaganda, Greeks know very well how to handle their crisis and they are talented enough to take care of their own problems. 

The people are talking about the Greek crisis because it is the main news in every edition of news in every country. Not only because is a big problem for the Greeks but even for the EU countries. As for the ability of the Greeks to solve their problem you are in big wrong. the only talent of Greeks is to take credits and to increase their salaries and pensions with those without working. If they are such talented as you tell they wouldn't create this big problem they have. And that no one know if and when it will be resolved.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:05:03 AM

Governments have the capability to screw up. Even if the Greek crisis has been resolved (for now), another one might be just around the corner.

I don't think that the Greek crisis has been resolved. They had (or will have) some money to resolve the difficulties of the moment but nothing is resolved. Their debt is unsustainable and no money (or credits) can solve that. I think that Greeks have to much to suffer and for a long time. Especially after those 6 last months of the government of Tsipras which deteriorated more the situation. I think too that Tsipras must do less demagogy and more constructive work.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:22:42 PM

Guys, limit your posts related to Greece crisis, I am seeing 80 percent of the post posted in various threads are only related to Greece, those posts are mixed with few facts and mostly propaganda, Greeks know very well how to handle their crisis and they are talented enough to take care of their own problems. 

You realize the irony here, right?  That your very post is also about Greece?

Where are the facts in your post that you request of others?

You mention propaganda, and then the next immediate statement is pro-Greek propaganda.

Bad signature campaign troll post is bad.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:06:41 PM

We'll see how talented greeks are and how good they can handle their own crisis after august 20th when the serious deal shall be meet. If there is no debt then they better showcase some real talent there because otherwise they are screwed.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:17:08 PM

Yup you are right, those posts are full of speculations and merely a few facts.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

Why do you mean? There are to many facts here. For example that the Greeks will not be able to pay their debt even after 100 years because their debt is unsustainable. This is a fact and no one can change it, This fact is told by IMF and they don't kidding with such things. As for the talent of Greeks i think that the only they talent is to do the "bella vita" with money taken in the years by the German people (that they hate) or the other peoples. Go to see now their beaches. Are full. Where do they find then money to go there?
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:22:27 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 09:20:15 AM by g1974ak

That's alright. But I don't agree that all the Greeks are lazy people. Most of them are normal people who do a normal life. Work and maybe even have fun regularly. They cannot have fault because some politicians were irresponsible and abuse with their power during the time of their jurisdiction. One thing must be told. All them (Greeks) have to much to do for a long long time. They have to pay all the wrong choices made by their guides in time.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:03:20 AM

Yup you are right, those posts are full of speculations and merely a few facts.

Well it effects bitcoin in a indirect way since the greece dont have any way to sort their money problems.

Yes, its also said many times over and over in threads but you gotta understand that its also a huge point in how money works so hope other countries can look at bitcoin differently.

lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:17:32 AM

Its not really a hype though, if most people are limited to options of moving their money.

Esp their limitations are like western union shutting down for 1 week, or similar services that do the same.. so whats left then its obviously bitcoin.

bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:32:23 PM

I think that non of us here on this forum can judge the situation that is taking place in Greece. If there is a kind fellow that can help them, in this very bad times for them that is fine, but we can just go on and talk about situation and nothing will be changed.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:03:43 AM

I think that non of us here on this forum can judge the situation that is taking place in Greece. If there is a kind fellow that can help them, in this very bad times for them that is fine, but we can just go on and talk about situation and nothing will be changed.

No one are judge what happen in Greece. We are only discussing about this particular situation in one country. This is normal and no one can tell that this is wrong. Is the people cannot discuss nothing can be solved and is denied one of the right of human being. It is another thing is at someone don't like the discussion. I suggest to him to go away and to not read what the people write.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:49:34 PM

No one are judge what happen in Greece. We are only discussing about this particular situation in one country. This is normal and no one can tell that this is wrong. Is the people cannot discuss nothing can be solved and is denied one of the right of human being. It is another thing is at someone don't like the discussion. I suggest to him to go away and to not read what the people write.

bitcointalk is the foundation of where bitcoin related topics are speculated, often people discuss the pros and cons and helped other members choose a viable option which fits their needs. I have received a lot of helps in topics related to marketplace and trading, but I do feel that people should only talk if they have knowledge about it, a lot of fools say stupid shit here too
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

a lot of fools say stupid shit here too

Agree. The fools who say stupid shit must stay with mouth closed. One of them for example must understand that in bitcointalk is discussed to much about Greece because the increased price these weeks of bitcoin was connected with the crisis of Greece. And another increase (big increase of price of bitcoin) was connected with the crisis of Cypros. Those who known only their name and the name of bitcoin (and no other things) have no right to discuss here. I fully agree with this.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:58:29 AM

Agree. The fools who say stupid shit must stay with mouth closed. One of them for example must understand that in bitcointalk is discussed to much about Greece because the increased price these weeks of bitcoin was connected with the crisis of Greece. And another increase (big increase of price of bitcoin) was connected with the crisis of Cypros. Those who known only their name and the name of bitcoin (and no other things) have no right to discuss here. I fully agree with this.
As far as i know the Greek Crisis is resolved but i can see the price of bitcoin going below 200 ??
in crypto world everything is not handled by people ....

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:05:29 AM

As far as i know the Greek Crisis is resolved but i can see the price of bitcoin going below 200 ??
in crypto world everything is not handled by people ....

The Greek crisis is far away from resolved but this has nothing to do with my post and with the possible doubt that the increase of the price of bitcoin the previous weeks was caused by such crisis and with the right to discuss in this forum about this doubt.

As the same with the more clear case of Cyprus when it was verified the same situation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: