Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Oyster instant bitcoin lottery raffle style game  (Read 3336 times)
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:19:12 PM

God luck fjlj Cheesy

My deposit is in Cheesy

HAHAHA I won and I dont even get in first Cheesy

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knfproductions (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:27:29 PM

So if me and someone else deposit 0.005 each and the timer runs out one of us would win, what? 0.005? Well a little bit less because of the "house edge" of 4% right?

no if you and someone else deposit 0.005 the jackpot would then become 0.0095. when timer runs out a winner is selected an animation is played and that winner takes the whole pot.

EG me and csripts just played a game where he send in 0.021546  i sent in 0.03108173. timer ended animation played... i won and recieved 0.04999634.

Why did you answer me with basically what i said? You win 0.005, of course i didnt count the 0.005 you deposited since you are not really winning it, in my example you get 0.0045 when you win for a 50% chance which means that i better waste my money on dice that has better odds and its faster than on this

your chance of winning is based on how big of a contribution you have.. also it changes based on how many people are playing.. ill try to breeak it down

player 1 : 0.005
player 2 : 0.008
player 3 : 0.011

then player 1 when the timer is at say 10 seconds left throws in another 0.01

now the total pot (without the 5% cut taken out) is 0.034 where each players chances of winning are now

player 1 : 50%
player 2 : 20%
player 3 : 30%

BUT then at 2 seconds remaining player 2 adds in another 0.017 now ods look like this

player 1 : 33%
player 2 : 46%
player 3 : 21%

timer ends and animation goes.. and WOW would you look at that the underdog player3 took the whole pot now totaling 0.051

so player 3 gained 0.04 on his initial bet of 0.011 thats a 360% gain on a 21% chance to win

but yea like he said, here it is play it or dont Wink
fjlj

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:54:42 PM

God luck fjlj Cheesy

My deposit is in Cheesy

HAHAHA I won and I dont even get in first Cheesy

blast! got me 2 in a row! next time gadget NEXT TIME!
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:13:01 PM

I thinking Op so guess you created rule that only deposit between 0.005 Minimum and 0.05 Maximum are being accepted as valid so you can grab everything else because it will be a 'donation'.
What kind of system is this? Maybe it is fine with the small amount of BTC and you can grab it as a tip, but taking anything 0.05 BTC plus is not fine imo.
fjlj

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:28:39 PM

I thinking Op so guess you created rule that only deposit between 0.005 Minimum and 0.05 Maximum are being accepted as valid so you can grab everything else because it will be a 'donation'.
What kind of system is this? Maybe it is fine with the small amount of BTC and you can grab it as a tip, but taking anything 0.05 BTC plus is not fine imo.

yea it is clearly marked.. i did make this mistake and they did send back very quickly with an email to support.. im thinking that they could make ones over auto pay back but it would probably have like a 30 min - 1 hour delay...

any ideas?
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:47:56 PM

I think people are trying to over complicate this game!

Deposits are less than 0.1BTC I would understand if it was from 0.5 to 10BTC then it would make sense to use escrow.

To the site owner:
please note that there will always be people out there that want to discredit the work of others especially if they see you as competition or they just dont have their own sites and feel the need to cut down other peoples work. This is a great site and you have done a great job!

A great job to get people's money you meant? What great job did he do? Making a site that its pretty much like dice but with worse odds and waaaay slower, when you play lottery you expect to win a huge amount not dust, you have shitty odds on normal lotteries but you can get huge jackpots, its what makes people intersted

I've won 3 out of 4 games, the more people that deposit the bigger the jackppot.

Then dont play the game simple, but seriously dont hate so much it's not a good look! BitcoinTalk has turned into a hating ground and it's so sad!

I will be playing your game knfproductions! Well done!

This is a forum, i can give my opinion, we are not allowed to hate now? We should worship every gambling game?? That brings nothing new to the business of gambling? I didnt play the game nor i intend to, whats sad is people like you who try to censor opinions
fjlj

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:51:50 PM

I think people are trying to over complicate this game!

Deposits are less than 0.1BTC I would understand if it was from 0.5 to 10BTC then it would make sense to use escrow.

To the site owner:
please note that there will always be people out there that want to discredit the work of others especially if they see you as competition or they just dont have their own sites and feel the need to cut down other peoples work. This is a great site and you have done a great job!

A great job to get people's money you meant? What great job did he do? Making a site that its pretty much like dice but with worse odds and waaaay slower, when you play lottery you expect to win a huge amount not dust, you have shitty odds on normal lotteries but you can get huge jackpots, its what makes people intersted

I've won 3 out of 4 games, the more people that deposit the bigger the jackppot.

Then dont play the game simple, but seriously dont hate so much it's not a good look! BitcoinTalk has turned into a hating ground and it's so sad!

I will be playing your game knfproductions! Well done!

This is a forum, i can give my opinion, we are not allowed to hate now? We should worship every gambling game?? That brings nothing new to the business of gambling? I didnt play the game nor i intend to, whats sad is people like you who try to censor opinions

i frequent http://csgolucky.com and this site seems to be modeled after it.. and if you ask me i have not seen anything close to it in the BTC world.. but meh. as far as opinions sure go for it.. all are welcome to yays or nays.. Smiley i like the site, i like the game, i like the suspense and i will try to promote it to try to get more people to play against me so i can possibly win more haha.
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:14:19 PM

Cool site! Nice way to advertise coin names with just a few BTC cents Smiley

Hope I win!!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:18:02 PM

Hope I win!!

Good Luck, I hope you win. Hadn't really thought of the cheap-free advertising opportunity Smiley
Yup you are now able to set your name as whatever you'd like.
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:19:51 PM

Hope I win!!

Good Luck, I hope you win. Hadn't really thought of the cheap-free advertising opportunity Smiley

And I won!! Booom!!
Thanks for that, and even got paid for it lol
Great site!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
fjlj

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:41:44 AM

Hope I win!!

And I won!! Booom!!
Thanks for that, and even got paid for it lol
Great site!

Haha very nice, i hope their is some kind of filter on it though.. Ill do some testing..
knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:19:37 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 11:59:05 PM by knfproductions

Hello Bitcoin Talk,

There are two very important matters I would like to cover within this post.

First of all I would like to send a huge thank you to all the players that continue to support the site and well done to all our winners.

Secondly I am very excited to announce a few added features that have gone live on Bitcoin Oyster specifically for our players!

Updates
  • You are now able to confirm transactions by clicking on a TX ID link in the "Previous Winners" tab.
  • You now have an easy to read previous winners window that has color coded rows in grey and white.
  • You can now see payouts in real time pending or paid.
  • You also have a new bonus for the next game, where the average of 1% of all the last games is added to it. This bonus is taken from the 5% house commission and-
    reinvested back into our players. The average amount resets every 24 hours.

Thank you once again to everyone for your continued support.

Regards
Bitcoin Oyster
http://bitcoinoyster.com/
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:27:34 PM

Hello Bitcoin Talk,

There are two very important matters I would like to cover within this post.

First of all I would like to send a huge thank you to all the players that continue to support the site and well done to all our winners.

Secondly I am very excited to announce a few added features that have gone live on Bitcoin Oyster specifically for our players!

Updates
  • You are now able to confirm transactions by clicking on a TX ID link in the "Previous Winners" tab.
  • You now have an easy to read previous winners window that has color coded rows in grey and white.
  • You can now see payouts in real time pending or paid.
  • You also have a new progressive Jackpot that gets topped up by 1% after each game, this 1% is taken from the 5% house commission and-
    reinvested back into our players. The progressive Jackpot resets every 24 hours.

Thank you once again to everyone for your continued support.

Regards
Bitcoin Oyster

Great work guys!

I have been off the site for a couple of days, looks like it's time to get back  Smiley

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:36:41 PM

Thanks for making this game, I like it.  It reminds me a little bit of chain profit but in stead of waiting 120 hours you wait 4 minutes?  I will have to play this to check it out Wink
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:33:34 AM

I'm definitely going to play this.   I won some money elsewhere before so I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.  Hopefully there will be enough people playing to make the pot decent.  Cool concept for sure though.  Thanks!

knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 10:42:07 PM

I'm definitely going to play this.   I won some money elsewhere before so I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.  Hopefully there will be enough people playing to make the pot decent.  Cool concept for sure though.  Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, I just noticed that we had our biggest winner so far at  Ƀ0.16183029
Also, we are going to be running a logo contest today with a bounty of 0.2BTC, will post a separate update for that so please spread the word.
Thanks again for all the support!

Regards,

Bitcoin Oyster Admin
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:53:35 PM

Hey, I can't see the link of the site in the opening post
Does someone know?
knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:25:01 PM

Does someone know?

Sorry about that Tongue
We have updated the ANN with the links as well!
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:39:16 PM

Does someone know?

Sorry about that Tongue

That's more like it Smiley

fjlj

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:54:26 PM

Does someone know?

Sorry about that Tongue

hahaha fail.. how did nobody notice that before... glad to see it sorted now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: