Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Oyster instant bitcoin lottery raffle style game  (Read 3335 times)
knfproductions (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:35:09 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 01:05:23 PM by knfproductions

https://i.imgur.com/86RTeKN.png
http://bitcoinoyster.com/

What is Bitcoin Oyster?
Bitcoin Oyster is a traditional raffle style lottery game.

Players buy Entries between Ƀ0.0001 and Ƀ0.05. When their is more than one entry, a timer starts counting down. When the timer reaches 0 the system selects a random, Provably Fair winner that takes the whole jackpot! Your odds of winning are calculated based on your Entries value.

How does it work?
It's pretty simple:
1. You Register.
2. Deposit funds into your account.
3. You buy an Entry between Ƀ0.0001 and Ƀ0.05 a "bet"
4. Your chance of winning is weighted by the value of your "bet". For example: If you bet 0.0001, you get 1 ticket. If you bet 0.0005, you get 5 tickets.
5. When there are two or more entries a timer of about 24 hours will begin to count down.
6. When the timer ends we randomly select a Provably Fair winner, players with larger bets have greater odds. The winner gets the whole jackpot.

Its Easier than it sounds: The more you "bet", the higher your odds are to win the jackpot! But Sometimes Luck steals the pot!

Rules and special features.
1. There is no limit on the number of "bets" a player can make in a single lottery drawing. Minimum bet is Ƀ0.0001, Maximum bet is Ƀ0.05.
2. You receive 2% of your referral's deposits.
3. 1% is taken from the total jackpot of each lottery draw and added to the progressive jackpot. The progressive jackpot can be won by anyone in a round that has an entry valued greater-than or equal-to Ƀ0.001. Odds of winning progressive jackpot are about 1/7.
4. To maintain the website and lottery, We charge a fee of ~4.8% on all withdraws.
5. Deposits and withdraws happen almost instantly (depending on blockchain of course).
6. You may withdraw once you have no pending deposits and have played in at least one lottery drawing. Minimum withdraw amount is Ƀ0.00105.

Privacy:
1. We do not collect or retain any personal information.
2. Due to this policy please do not share your Deposit Address or password.
NOTE:We can not recover or reset lost Passwords.

Do you feel like winning ten million satoshi today?
Register now and WIN

-Email knf@bitcoinoyster.com for support or questions.
(payment may take up to 1 Hour depending on confirmation speeds)
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:45:03 AM

Great update and thanks for adding my video to your ANN!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 10433

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:29:05 AM

in my experience lottery services are not so welcome between the users and especially from a brand new user with no prior Trust.
the least thing you can do is to use an Escrow service to place some bitcoin there for the winner.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
knfproductions (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 06:35:14 AM

in my experience lottery services are not so welcome between the users and especially from a brand new user with no prior Trust.
the least thing you can do is to use an Escrow service to place some bitcoin there for the winner.

Im not sure I understand what you are asking us to do. we are very open to suggestion, and want to provide the easiest most transparent experience we can.
fjlj

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:44:23 AM

hey hey thanks for also listing my video! Smiley hope more people come play with me and bitcoinicon haha...
cscripts

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:26:26 AM

Me paid Ƀ0.0113 in today. The money was directly on the page Smiley

After the timer was down a really special animation was coming up to take the winner. (It was me Tongue)

This site is brilliant coded and makes a lot of fun. I wish you good luck with it and hope some people will join the train.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:06:51 AM

Im not sure I understand what you are asking us to do. we are very open to suggestion, and want to provide the easiest most transparent experience we can.

He is suggesting you use a trusted escrow service (there are many users here that provide such services) to entrust the bankroll it takes to pay out winning for your game.  If you are legit this shouldn't be an issue.

fjlj

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:18:03 AM

He is suggesting you use a trusted escrow service (there are many users here that provide such services) to entrust the bankroll it takes to pay out winning for your game.  If you are legit this shouldn't be an issue.

so i would deposit into an escrow and they would pay winners? is this a human done thing or is there one with an API that can be automated? etc...  or knf pays into an escrow? im confused haha
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1102

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:56:31 AM

Exactly, that's an important note. Escrow is priority for this kind of service.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:31:27 PM

After the timer was down a really special animation was coming up to take the winner. (It was me Tongue)

This site is brilliant coded and makes a lot of fun. I wish you good luck with it and hope some people will join the train.
Does the website offer bonus on deposit> you claim to deposit 0.0113 and the website said cscripts added Ƀ0.021546 to the pot!.
Which one should I believe?

fjlj

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:35:52 PM

Does the website offer bonus on deposit> you claim to deposit 0.0113 and the website said cscripts added Ƀ0.021546 to the pot!.

Previous winners shows what he won.. Not what he put in..

As for an escrow service.. Maybe someone should suggest one to them? Currently i believe it is working like this... Usually i keep a deposit on the site waiting for a second player.. When their is another one 4 minutes and i either win or lose.. If i win about 45 min later i get the jackpot. Im assuming it send once last deposit has r confirms based off of timing and watching blockchain.. Perhaps they should have a withdraw button to cancel your bet that would send it back as soon as it has been confirmed...?
fjlj

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:38:48 PM

Ahh i see he redeposited it to play again...
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:43:43 PM

So if me and someone else deposit 0.005 each and the timer runs out one of us would win, what? 0.005? Well a little bit less because of the "house edge" of 4% right?
fjlj

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:56:30 PM

So if me and someone else deposit 0.005 each and the timer runs out one of us would win, what? 0.005? Well a little bit less because of the "house edge" of 4% right?

no if you and someone else deposit 0.005 the jackpot would then become 0.0095. when timer runs out a winner is selected an animation is played and that winner takes the whole pot.

EG me and csripts just played a game where he send in 0.021546  i sent in 0.03108173. timer ended animation played... i won and recieved 0.04999634.
fjlj

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

because i am enjoying this soo much i will try to keep a deposit of 0.005 on there whenever a game has no deposits.. that way if anyone wants to try it out they are welcome to play and win! i think being the first depositor gives you a win chance boost of about 0.0005 worth.. so if you want it to be even odds i would recommend playing with atleast 0.0055 unless you get in first... i have goofed 2 times once i send a deposit over max and once under, i emailed them and got it back within the hour.. Smiley
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:06:01 PM

I think people are trying to over complicate this game!

Deposits are less than 0.1BTC I would understand if it was from 0.5 to 10BTC then it would make sense to use escrow.

To the site owner:
please note that there will always be people out there that want to discredit the work of others especially if they see you as competition or they just dont have their own sites and feel the need to cut down other peoples work. This is a great site and you have done a great job!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:07:17 PM

no if you and someone else deposit 0.005 the jackpot would then become 0.0095. when timer runs out a winner is selected an animation is played and that winner takes the whole pot.

EG me and csripts just played a game where he send in 0.021546  i sent in 0.03108173. timer ended animation played... i won and recieved 0.04999634.

Why did you answer me with basically what i said? You win 0.005, of course i didnt count the 0.005 you deposited since you are not really winning it, in my example you get 0.0045 when you win for a 50% chance which means that i better waste my money on dice that has better odds and its faster than on this
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:09:56 PM

Deposits are less than 0.1BTC I would understand if it was from 0.5 to 10BTC then it would make sense to use escrow.

To the site owner:
please note that there will always be people out there that want to discredit the work of others especially if they see you as competition or they just dont have their own sites and feel the need to cut down other peoples work. This is a great site and you have done a great job!

A great job to get people's money you meant? What great job did he do? Making a site that its pretty much like dice but with worse odds and waaaay slower, when you play lottery you expect to win a huge amount not dust, you have shitty odds on normal lotteries but you can get huge jackpots, its what makes people intersted
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:13:38 PM

To the site owner:

A great job to get people's money you meant? What great job did he do? Making a site that its pretty much like dice but with worse odds and waaaay slower, when you play lottery you expect to win a huge amount not dust, you have shitty odds on normal lotteries but you can get huge jackpots, its what makes people intersted

I've won 3 out of 4 games, the more people that deposit the bigger the jackppot.

Then dont play the game simple, but seriously dont hate so much it's not a good look! BitcoinTalk has turned into a hating ground and it's so sad!

I will be playing your game knfproductions! Well done!

bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:16:17 PM

God luck fjlj Cheesy

My deposit is in Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: