Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANDROID Game Hacker (1 $ only)  (Read 451 times)
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:36:47 AM

Android Game Hacker

Presenting Android Game Hacker,

With this app you can hack almost any games and get unlimited golds, coins, gems, tokens etc.

This app works just like Sb GameHacker and GameGuardian.Just open CheatEngine and start hacking your favaourite game !!

Features

Ability to connect to local or remote processes (via IP).
Value types for scanning: for 1, 2, 4, 8 Bytes, Float, Double, String, Array of Byte.
Scan types: exact value, bigger than, smaller than, between or unknown
Values can also be scanned in hexadecimal form
Features a “fast scan” feature, which works pretty good on several games I’ve tested
Can scan read-only or paged memory
Ability to choose the process OR application from a drop-down list
Also features a Memory Viewer (requires some RAM if zoomed out)

1. Get The Apk From Me.
2. Install the apk.
3. Open CheatEngine.
4. Then Open Any Game.
5. Find the game process in cheatengine list.
6. Open the process.
7. Search the value, ex: gold = 1000.
8. Buy something so that the gold value become decreased ex: 80.
9. Then in cheat engine you will see the value 1000 become 800.
10. Add the address of the gold value to the list 4 in list tab, checklist the ACTIVE then change the value ex: 99999.
11. In game you will see that your gold become 99999.

Screenshots

Note: I can give Two Vouch Copy to Mods if they ask for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:50:02 AM

Do you mind giving example of famous games that this cheat works on ? because I can't think on something I actually play and this work on it.
Correct me if I'am wrong , this won't work on Clash of clans since It's server-sided , right ? Even if the gems number changes and we get gems and build etc ... all will go back to normal once we logout ? :/

everaja (OP)

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:55:48 AM

Do you mind giving example of famous games that this cheat works on ? because I can't think on something I actually play and this work on it.
Correct me if I'am wrong , this won't work on Clash of clans since It's server-sided , right ? Even if the gems number changes and we get gems and build etc ... all will go back to normal once we logout ? :/

actually the number of games are long in list in short all the games that can be cracked by Sb GameHacker and GameGuardian can also be cracked from our app the additional features are that it has never crashed yet , it is robust and more over It can Work On Multiplayer games and Can work as per IP as in multiplayer games.

If you don't want to spend 1$ you can use free ones Sb GameHacker and GameGuardian but they are not much robust like our Apps.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: