Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off)  (Read 13082 times)
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:58:49 AM

Seeing that Spots just deleted my question from the bucks thread and was a total arse in cc chat when I asked him about this...

Ill post it here. Apologies If I am exposing anyones wallet here but I want to know wtf is going on?

Some new wallets are taking all of the stakes: Here are a couple.

B7qUbbXdhx7ryTDKoMMCNurNGDtB7JFLv1
BPo6JxDMKefoAb1YSgieYHhJ9Jd9b4taDC

I tried bringing this to the attention of Spots but he just acted like an arse and refused to even acknowledge it.
I'm open to anyone explaining how they can possibly stake so much seeing they were only created and fed inputs in the last day. In fact, I hope I am completely wrong.

Yes this is a new account, but ignore that and look at the wallets, they are not paying masternodes either.

Whoaaa! Looks like I have a competitor to bring BUCKS down.  Shocked

Let the games begin... LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:18:07 AM

I just wanted an explanation as to why these addresses are able to stake more than 10x mine with similar inputs. Mine are a week older in fact.
I was met with utter egotistical dismissal and name calling in the ccex chat, accused of being in cohorts with vegas and then my question was simply deleted from the bucks thread without any kind of response. Really bad form and completely unprofessional.

There are two logical possibilities based on such actions, he either doesn't know how to fix the problem or the wallets are his and he is abusing the chain himself.
Either way, you cant hide this kind of shit happening no matter how many posts are deleted. People will catch on when they cannot compete with these kinds wallets, just as I did.

I know that if I was the dev I'd definitely want to know about this kind of thing If I was unaware of it. Spots seems all too happy to ignore it and hope that nobody notices.
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:15:41 AM

I just wanted an explanation as to why these addresses are able to stake more than 10x mine with similar inputs. Mine are a week older in fact.
I was met with utter egotistical dismissal and name calling in the ccex chat, accused of being in cohorts with vegas and then my question was simply deleted from the bucks thread without any kind of response. Really bad form and completely unprofessional.

There are two logical possibilities based on such actions, he either doesn't know how to fix the problem or the wallets are his and he is abusing the chain himself.
Either way, you cant hide this kind of shit happening no matter how many posts are deleted. People will catch on when they cannot compete with these kinds wallets, just as I did.

I know that if I was the dev I'd definitely want to know about this kind of thing If I was unaware of it. Spots seems all too happy to ignore it and hope that nobody notices.

You are right on that one. Why doesn't he want this fixed?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:03:14 PM

Accused of being in cohorts with Vegas

I love that line. If you dont know me already, Ill tell you this. I am Spots opposite in every way, thats why he hates me. I am ethical, honest (to an extreme), I have VERY high integrity. I dont steal, lie, cheat, and I keep my word. I am very successful in business where Spots is a complete failure and still lives with his parents at over 30 years of age. He THOUGHT he was the most intelligent guy out there, and I will hand it to him , he is quite smart, but not smart enough to hide his tracks, and keeps getting caught, and he uses his intellect to take advantage of everyone he can. I was one of this first to expose him and nobody else could see it, and I was attacked on his thread by pretty much everyone. But I stood my ground, and now others are beginning to see it too. My goal is to not even hurt him, but to get him out of crypto as new people that might not know will invest with him and get burned.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:32:41 PM

you are so presumptuous, so full of yourself, it's tainting every posts you make.
I'll be ashamed to rank "soooo high" in IQ and still need to self-glorify myself to others like you do.
and that vegasguy, is something you have in common with spots.

btw, your website looks like a 1995 geocities one...it makes our eyes bleeding.
put your "sooo high" IQ to work and install wordpress, at least.
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:24:51 PM

you are so presumptuous, so full of yourself, it's tainting every posts you make.
I'll be ashamed to rank "soooo high" in IQ and still need to self-glorify myself to others like you do.

Yes, and if YOU had an IQ of 161 (1 of 53 people on the planet), you too would be proud. Difference is , I use it for the good. I help people, I donate almost on a daily basis. I am proud of the great human that I am. I enjoy using my gift to take down scum. For months no one would challenge spots because he was smarter than them, and he kept bullying people on his site, then I came in , and he tried me in a mind duel many times over and lost every time, to the point he just deletes my post. So yes, I am very proud of the good person I am, and Crypto needs people just like me, to clean the scum. Spots never expected someone like me to come along. His worst nightmare.

Btw , my shitty website get 20,000 visitors per month and is ranked on page one of google for just about every altcoin search you can think of including ALL of the spots coins. Results dont lie.

Search term "gorilla bucks coin" on page 1 of google, 4 times!!!! LOL
search term "10k coin" on page 1 of google TWICE!
search term "snowballs coin" on page one of google 3 times!!!
search term "vary coin" on page one of google 2 times!!!
search term "mmxiv coin" on page one of google 3 times!!!
search term "teeth coin" on page one of google 3 times!!!

Ill leave the best for last:

search term "gorilla teeth coin", on page one of Google 6 times!!!!

I love crypto.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:26:51 PM

Yes, and if YOU had an IQ of 161 (1 of 53 people on the planet), you too would be proud. Difference is , I use it for the good. I help people, I donate almost on a daily basis. I am proud of the great human that I am. I enjoy using my gift to take down scum. For months no one would challenge spots because he was smarter than them, and he kept bullying people on his site, then I came in , and he tried me in a mind duel many times over and lost every time, to the point he just deletes my post. So yes, I am very proud of the good person I am, and Crypto needs people just like me, to clean the scum. Spots never expected someone like me to come along. His worst nightmare.

Btw , my shitty website get 20,000 visitors per month and is ranked on page one of google for just about every altcoin search you can think of including ALL of the spots coins. Results dont lie.

Search term "gorilla bucks coin" on page 1 of google, 4 times!!!! LOL
search term "10k coin" on page 1 of google TWICE!
search term "snowballs coin" on page one of google 3 times!!!
search term "vary coin" on page one of google 2 times!!!
search term "mmxiv coin" on page one of google 3 times!!!
search term "teeth coin" on page one of google 3 times!!!

Ill leave the best for last:

search term "gorilla teeth coin", on page one of Google 6 times!!!!

I love crypto.

Vegas

EXACTLY!! Didnt spots warn you about me? OUCH!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:37:22 PM

No.... cmon learn to google...

so much fail here

Magic Internet Money has been released already.  You really couldn't google it even 1 time and then come up with an original name??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464184.0

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:44:50 PM

hey Vegas why are you so obsessed with IQ? LOL it means absolutely sweet F.A

People who are this intelligent do not feel the need to brag about it all the time i'm sure, i see myself as pretty smart mostly  Tongue but i dont need to tell anyone that, they can

decide for themselves by my actions and words.

you say you like to help etc and i HAVE seen you doing stuff to help, but mainly i see you helping to line your own pockets Wink

As for this whole bs still ongoing with BUCKS and MAGIC MONEY etc it needs to stop!

Either reveal the "supposed" exploit and end it now, or just stop, it really is like watching kids at play  Wink

A few screenies just dont cut it nowadays.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:15:12 PM

@gnargnar: You have just broken the law. I can have you arrested with a simple phone call. Now , call my bluff and tell me im wrong and I will have you in cuffs within a day or two. EVERYONE knows you dont threaten bodily harm against another person, ESPECIALLY in writing!?!?! Now, come back here again, and say another word about me, and Ill have you arrested. IM SERIOUS!!! BYE! BAD , BAD MOVE!! Dont bother deleting it, I have video and screenshots of it already.

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:17:47 PM

@gnargnar: You have just broken the law. I can have you arrested with a simple phone call. Now , call my bluff and tell me im wrong and I will have you in cuffs within a day or two. EVERYONE knows you dont threaten bodily harm against another person, ESPECIALLY in writing!?!?! Now, come back here again, and say another word about me, and Ill have you arrested. IM SERIOUS!!! BYE! BAD , BAD MOVE!! Dont bother deleting it, I have video and screenshots of it already.

never threaten to harm you at all.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:19:47 PM

You want to call my bluff? Write the words "you cant get me arrested"...go ahead. Im STRONGLY advising you to just leave this thread to keep your freedom. You have broken STRONG international laws , that are strictly enforced. Im giving you a chance to keep your freedom.. NOW TAKE IT. BYE!

Vegas

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:20:51 PM

You want to call my bluff? Write the words "you cant get me arrested"...go ahead. Im STRONGLY advising you to just leave this thread to keep your freedom.

Vegas

are you trying to threaten me like you tried to threaten iGotSpots?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:22:50 PM

Now im going to report you. omg.. some people. I tried Sad First Ill get your account banned here, Ill start with that. Thats not a threat, its a promise.

Vegas

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

Now im going to report you. omg.. some people. I tried Sad

well, sometimes you have to choose your fights. it's sad to see your high IQ don't help you fighting those that are worth to.
but if that's where you want to go, then please let me know about the developments (in private preferably, i will give you my email or skype as it's better).
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:35:09 PM

What you dont understand is. I NEVER post here first, EVER. I always RESPOND to your messages. So stop posting, and I wont respond. So far Ive reported your post to the mods and asked them to ban your account. Im still deciding weather to report you to your local authorities or not. Lets see how far you want to go with this. Just leave. Its that simple, and choose someone else to bash... LOL. ANYONE but me...Geez.

I love crypto Wink
Vegas

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:42:57 PM

lol. .you are so sick. poor guy.

byebye if ever my bct account is banned.

bah.. another day in teh internetz
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:59:04 PM

Ive tried and tried with you, and your too full of hate and anger. Its no suprise you hate me the most, and Im glad you do, I can easily handle that. The results will speak for themselves in the end. In the end you are a "right fighter", even to the destruction of yourself. Sad. http://www.boxingscene.com/motivation/6974.php

After the swap there wont be a lawyer on earth that will be strong enough or wise enough to defend you, Im going to bury both of you. You deserve all thats coming. Im going to own that little piece of shit, you call a house after you screw everyone, then Im going to sell it, and use the proceeds to mend the losses to everyone. After I beat your ass in court, Im going to get a judgment lien that will attach to that house. Bring ANY fucking lawyer you want, hell, he will hire me after I whip his ass in court. Theres only one person I am afraid of in this world : me. Thats a fact!

Im also going to report you to every government authority that pertains to your business. If there is no wrong doing, there is nothing to worry about? Right?

Think..THINK REALLY hard before you do this.

Still think its the best decision ever to screw everyone?

Many many people that I have destroyed financially come back and ask me , WHY, WHY didnt you warn me about you? Well, you HAVE been warned about me. I dont work, I have enough money to last me to 10 lifetimes. I have ALL the time in the world, and Im going to use it on you, I dont care how much it takes. Money is nothing to me.

You HAVE been warned, Im going to squash you like the fucking bug you are.

Vegas

vegasguy,  please give us news about your threats to sue the guy... you threatened him, right?
were you full of shit once again or do you sue him already? where are the procedures at now? please, give ETA
thanks.

pm me man, let's make love thru pm

Sprayer Sprayed
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:11:22 PM

this is cute!

I'll sell you www.magicinternetmoney.org for 100 btc

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:15:12 PM

If you dont want to buy it, I can lease it for 5 btc a month.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: