Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is a member of this forum  (Read 3603 times)
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:31:52 PM

He just presented the concept of Bitcoins to us, and I don't think he is even looking after it anymore.

Why bother him/her while we don't even know who is Satoshi?

Currently, we are not even able to find him, so if he ever made another account to have a view on everything, it's impossible to find him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:41:49 PM

You have written the matter in this post such as Ghost story, It is your belief not others, No one has ever seen Satoshi Nakamoto, he was behind a mask always. His disappearance is still a mystery to everyone, so much so still nobody knows that he is real Japaneses or not as his name claims ?
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:48:41 PM

Is there a list of accounts created on the day he was last active on the forum? May be one of them then.

Too obvious.  Roll Eyes

If (s)he created another account, It was probably made at another time.
Anyway, who knows...

P.S: leave satoshi alone  Cheesy

Maybe, or maybe not.. Now people are not looking into it because it is "too obvious" Wink Kinda smart then Wink

Anyway, I don't really care who he is, just something that came up in my mind.
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:57:36 PM

i really believe that satoshi nakamoto is a member on this forum and may be his rank is legendary or hero the reason is that he has been a member here to watch about the condition of bitcoin from 2009 untill now...he also watch how cloud mining rises and then some of them disappear with customers money he always watch everything about what happen in bitcoin world

Good morning, Captain Obvious Smiley
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:17:48 PM

Even though I believe Satoshi is still lurking these forums, I highly doubt he registered under a different alias.
He has nothing more to offer and I doubt he has any questions to ask Wink
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:47:21 PM

Even though I believe Satoshi is still lurking these forums, I highly doubt he registered under a different alias.

Most likely hes just browses the forum on topics he follows or maybe he doesn't care about bitcointalk anymore since he could msg some of the main members of the foundation to get a better line of information.

Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:17:01 PM

he could be one of those random users that are still full member but have huge knowledge
i see there are plenty of those members, maybe they are all his sockpuppets
there is no reason for him to not talk about bitcoin anymore, bitcoin isn't complete, so i think he is still here helping

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

scarsbergholden

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:21:46 PM

he could be one of those random users that are still full member but have huge knowledge
there is no reason for him to not talk about bitcoin anymore, bitcoin isn't complete, so i think he is still here helping

my question is why would he be using this forum still and what topics would he be interacting with, beacuse this forum has a lot things but i dont see this forum like an official line of development communication nor i see why would he comeback or use an account here.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:23:00 PM

It seems he left, and I am saying this just because why would he use sockpuppets?
He can use his very own and personal account and guide everyone, I don't think he wants to be here anymore as he is more interested in being anonymous I guess...

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4610

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:25:20 PM

If Satoshi was an individual, then he is almost certainly dead.
scarsbergholden

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:58:01 PM

It seems he left, and I am saying this just because why would he use sockpuppets?
He can use his very own and personal account and guide everyone, I don't think he wants to be here anymore as he is more interested in being anonymous I guess...

yea most likely hes ideas are a lot different from what we see in this forum on the daily basic, he could be on a different forum now talking about
a different idea o just exchanges points of view based on his ideals of anonymity.

Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:15:07 PM

Why do you think that? Is there any source?
Vaccomondus

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:58:10 PM

i guess random gut feeling, as usual
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 04:00:15 PM

Bitcoin CEO Found Dead

RIP

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:40:21 PM

i really believe that satoshi nakamoto is a member on this forum and may be his rank is legendary or hero the reason is that he has been a member here to watch about the condition of bitcoin from 2009 untill now...he also watch how cloud mining rises and then some of them disappear with customers money he always watch everything about what happen in bitcoin world

Satoshi is on this forum, he is that guy 'falllllllling'.  Sold all his bitcoins and has been trying to buy back since 2010 @ $1 Kiss

I would assume Satoshi still visits but isnt that active these days like many of the super early adopters it makes sense to put your money and time to use elsewhere.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:02:00 PM

Bitcoin CEO Found Dead

snip
RIP

she was just an exchange ceo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756256/Coroner-bitcoin-exchange-CEO-committed-suicide.html

apparently it was a suicide...
BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:27:42 PM

Finally, your investigation concluded that he is dead, Well Mr. Officer BTW, can you tell us Satoshi is male or female, should I hat's off you Wink
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:30:43 PM

I expect that satoshi does browse this forum from time to time when things in the bitcoin ecosystem are happening. But I don't think he is posting under a different name. I definitely believe he is watching to see how the blocksize debate pans out but I don't think he is going to post anything.

-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:56:12 PM

I doubt he browses this forum at all anymore, I mean he's probably busy creating the newest breakthrough
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:56:42 PM

Since, as we know, Satoshi hasn't sold any of his original hodlings  Roll Eyes, he is almost certainly still a member of this forum, participating in signature campaigns to support himself  Wink.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: