Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN: A flawed currency blueprint with a potentially useful application  (Read 270 times)
freemind1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:00:20 AM

Hi. I just found this, wath do you think?.

http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2014/02/15/bitcoin-a-flawed-currency-blueprint-with-a-potentially-useful-application-for-the-eurozone/

Greetings.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:47:48 PM

Another article with a damning title but nothing close to damning in the content.

The author doesn't criticize Bitcoin at all. The closest claim to criticism is saying that it will lead to deflation of prices, however the author doesn't actually explain why. Then he/she goes on to explain that this currency would compliment the troubles the Euro has been having. I think the author doesn't really have an opinion or knowledge on how bitcoin could impact the Dollar or the Pound at all.

In conclusion...there's nothing to read here.

To the OP, did I do an efficient job of summarizing the article for you? Next time, why don't you do that for us so we can just get right into the discussion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: