Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] CSGO Case Keys  (Read 579 times)
Deathwing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 10:14:45 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 02:03:15 PM by Deathwing

I have 3 falchion case key and 2 normal ones; Asking for 1.93 (falchion) and 1.90 (normals) each.

Edit: Sold 2 falchion!

Got 1 more Falchion and 2 more normals.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:02:47 AM

I just started playing CSGO, why do people sell Case Keys below market price? Is there not no other way to earn them besides from paying $2.50 through the game? Sorry for the off topic post OP
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 12:13:29 AM

I just started playing CSGO, why do people sell Case Keys below market price? Is there not no other way to earn them besides from paying $2.50 through the game? Sorry for the off topic post OP
There are ways.  People can trade for them, and obtain then by trading their skins.  They might not want to use the keys and instead, cashout for real money.  I believe that there are certain regions that also are able to purchase keys for less.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:17:47 AM

There are ways.  People can trade for them, and obtain then by trading their skins.  They might not want to use the keys and instead, cashout for real money.  I believe that there are certain regions that also are able to purchase keys for less.

Gotcha, I assume selling keys is also smarter if you are looking to earn paypal or BTC rather than Steam funds, as keys are naturally in much higher demand than any individual skin.
Deathwing (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:59:47 AM

Gotcha, I assume selling keys is also smarter if you are looking to earn paypal or BTC rather than Steam funds, as keys are naturally in much higher demand than any individual skin.

Exactly, you can get it through a lot of ways instead of Steam Market, I personally sell my skins through Steam Market and buy keys with it, then sometimes i unlock cases to win something big (usually ends up bad) or i sell them.

Sold 2 Falchion keys! Still have 1 Falchion and 2 normals.
Deathwing (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:02:50 PM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: