Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium Bitcoin - Domain Name for sale  (Read 298 times)
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:28:39 PM

Domain Name: PremiumBitco.in

Make your offer morethan 0.3 BTC +.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 02:29:01 PM

Why do you have threads both here and in Auctions for this and other domains of yours? If you want to put a buy now price, do it in an Auction thread or don't auction it at all.
The price is also too high, good luck trying to find someone to buy it.
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

Why do you have threads both here and in Auctions for this and other domains of yours?

B'coz i believe it suits in both category  Cool

BTW: If you don't have enough budget with my min offer then get PremiumBit.co.in for 0.003903 BTC. I just listed it for sale to right buyer's that who know it's value. DO NOT APPRAISE again in anyone sale thread just to get your signature campaign money  Wink

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 02:55:51 PM

BTW: If you don't have enough budget with my min offer then get PremiumBit.co.in for 0.003903 BTC. I just listed it for sale to right buyer's that who know it's value. DO NOT APPRAISE again in anyone sale thread just to get your signature campaign money  Wink
I have more then enough BTC to buy this domain if I felt like it. However, I don't. Also, if you want to pull that, PM hilariousandco and ask him to exclude these two posts from my overall post count for the month if you see it necessary. I have full rights to tell someone if I believe they are overpricing a domain or not.

Good luck with your sale.
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:07:41 PM

I have full rights to tell someone if I believe they are overpricing a domain or not.

Of course, you have the full rights, but you should start a new thread to post your appraisal / comment about it. I welcome'd it in new thread instead of sales thread.

Start like [Review] - Domain Name and post all your comments, opinions, value according to you and others, discussions,  etc.,

Most of people won't check Auction thread and somone might not digital goods section. so, to get full attention towards my buyer, i will post all my sales in both category.

i hope you understand.

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:14:08 PM

Bump.

Post your offers if morethan 0.3BTC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: