Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] (ECA) Electrochemical Activation Project  (Read 12561 times)
Icoin (OP)

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 04:19:41 PM

DVB accepts DVC as a payment method.
You are right, DVB was created DVC based
ECA was created BTC based

About this technical problems you would have to talk with ppl from cryptostocks.com and suggest the incorporation of multicurrency for securities.

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:48:15 PM

Gotcha, I understand thanks.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 01:22:33 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 03:00:55 AM by Icoin

Gotcha, I understand thanks.

Thanks for your understanding.
ECA offers as a retaliation for the inconvenience a 10% version of the 250ml EAW concentrate for 5 ECA or 10000 DVB + shipping

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:41:55 AM

Where's all the financial details?
prawda

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 06:02:52 AM

Ok, I want to give you an example:

http://tu-darmstadt.academia.edu/PatrickLinker/Papers/1734820/Quantum_Field_Theory_for_hypothetical_fifth_force

This paper is about a hypothetical fifth force of quantum field theory. This would change our understanding of microscopical physics totally.
Another paper follows:

http://tu-darmstadt.academia.edu/PatrickLinker/Papers/1687679/Theory_for_Quantization_of_Gravity

Even better. Quantization of Gravity. The best physicists are looking how to do that with gravity for the past 60 years. Albert Einstein tried to do it, but was not able to. Because it was not possible for so long time, string theory emerged.

So what do we see here? We have two papers, uploaded at TU Darmstadt (a german university), written in proper LaTeX style, both totally revolutionizing our understanding of physics and written by a 20 year old boy. It becomes even more crazy when you look at the equations, they are correct. So we are dealing with a genius obviously here.

And now I come up with a final paper:

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/physical-theory-of-spiritual-materializations

It's the theory about spiritual materialization. Written by the same genius. Beside describing how spiritual materialization works, he also claims it is possible to build a machine that does spiritual materializiation, thus creating humans.

So here is my offer:
I will build such a machine. Creating humans for all kind of purposes and all investors become insanely rich. I do not speak about a revenue of 7% per weak. I speak about 1000% after a year. As soon as I catch 100k Bitcoins I can start to build the machine and everybody will get 1000% revenue!

So what do we learn from this example? There is utter bullshit. The papers this boy has written are utter bullshit as well. How can his equations be correct? These are basic equations of the field he talks about. His conclusions are not based by derivations from these equations. They are made up from nothing. But you need to know some basic quantum field theory to get this.

The final question is:
How can we know, that his stuff is utter bullshit? Most people are not into quantum field theory (I'm neither). It is pretty easy: This genius tried to get into journals and wanted to publish his paper at ArXiv. Nobody accepted or even endorsed his papers. And everything that is somehow founded gets published, even if it is contradictory to what most scientists say.

So why do you, Icoin, always come up with some papers that are only published on unrelevant websites? None of your papers are published at known journals or similar things. I know, I know, this is secret crazy russian stuff and chemist deny it and so on.
But in that case, we should build the spiritual materialization machine. It is also denied by scientists but yields 1000% for sure  Wink

How will this help you, when there aren't even technical details?  Shocked

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 06:28:44 AM

How will this help you, when there aren't even technical details?  Shocked
[/quote]

You're quite right it won't, I'm just pointing out as an investment thread it's ridiculous! Classic case of baffling brains with bullshit but I can't understand why on earth people have invested...

.."oh I don't understand this or how it makes money, here take my cash" lol this forums crazy!
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 02:06:13 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 02:19:26 PM by Icoin

Some info in german:
You find in the PDFs a study and a presentation from a Swiss ECA Company.

http://www.swisssteriplant.ch/04.downloads/laboranalysen.pdf

A presentation of the comercial Swiss company in german
http://www.swisssteriplant.ch/04.downloads/de_praesentation_kurz.pdf

English
http://www.aguapak.com/steriplant.html

A german water company what was awarded for the inovative use of ECA 2004 in english,
REDO® Water Systems received from the german Federal Ministry of Economics and Labor the Federal Award for Outstanding Innovative Achievement
http://www.redowater.com

A presentation of a Estonian Company
http://www.envirolyte-benelux.com/htdocs/media/downloads/mainbro.pdf

Izumrud Russia
http://www.izumrud.com.ru/eng/

But please convince yourself academicaly, you have all options open to do so.

I totaly agree with you stan.
I can imagine that ppl have a hard time to digest ECA. It needs time for the ppl to start somewhere realizing it, denial and sarcasm was allways the blue pill oriented minds thing and is not a solution or a way to deal with this topic.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:36:39 PM

Why are all of these company presentations?

Why is there nothing about this in Reaxys, Beilstein, Houben-Weyl, SoS, Scopus, Verfahrenstechnische Berichte, Chemical Abstracts or any other indexing service?

Show me a reference to this in a peer-reviewed journal.
prawda

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:53:45 PM

Why are all of these company presentations?

Why is there nothing about this in Reaxys, Beilstein, Houben-Weyl, SoS, Scopus, Verfahrenstechnische Berichte, Chemical Abstracts or any other indexing service?

Show me a reference to this in a peer-reviewed journal.

But please convince yourself academicaly, you have all options open to do so.

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 03:31:50 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 03:55:33 PM by Icoin

1. V.M. Bakhir. Electrochemical activation. -M.; VNIII of Medical Engineering, 1992, 2 parts - 657 pp.

2. V.I. Prilutsky, V.M. Bakhir. Electrochemically activated water: anomalous properties, mechanism of biological action. - M.; VNIII of Medical Engineering, 1997 - 232 pp.

3. V.M. Bakhir. Medical and technical systems and technologies for synthesis of electrochemically activated sterilizing, disinfectant and washing solutions / / Thesis for a degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences; M., VNIII of Medical Engineering, 1997. - 75 pp.

4. U.D. Mamadzhanov, V.M. Bakhir, G. I. Dergach. Magnetoelectric properties of drilling muds and their use for increasing drilling efficacy. - M; VNIIEGAZPROM, 1975, - 39 pp.

5. V.M. Bakhir, U.D. Mamadzhanov. Surface phenomena in disperse systems under conditions of unipolar electric exposure. // Summaries of reports. 7th ALL-Union Conference on Colloidal Chemistry and Physical-Chemical Mechanics. - Minsk : "Nauka i Tekhnika", 1997, p. 78.

6. V.M. Bakhir. A device for electric treatment of drilling mud. - UOBR. Inf. Leaflet #. 27-79, series 0812-06. -M.; VNIIEGAZPROM, 1979.

7. V.M. Bakhir. A device for electric treatment of mineralized water. - UEV. Inf. Leaflet #. 28-79, series 0812-06. -M.; VNIIEGAZPROM, 1979.

8. V. Latyshev. Wonder water. Izobretatel i ratsionalizator, # 9, 1981.

9. Yu. Yegorov. Academician Vakhidov: Activated water has perspectives. Izobretatel i ratsionalizator, # 9, 1981.

10. Yu. Yegorov. Surprises of water. Sovetsky Soyuz, # 9, 1981.

11. Ye. Yevseyev. These activated liquids. " Tekhnika I Nauka" # 11, 12, 1981; # l, 1982; #12, 1984.

12. V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye. Spektor, G.R.Mirzakarimova, U.D.Mamadzhanov, Activation in biology. "Tekhnika i Nauka", # 12, 1982.

13.Novogrudsky. “Live and dead water" - what stands behind the sensation?” Literaturnaya Gazeta # 37 (5051), 11.09.1985, p.12.

14. Will panacea really help? Nedelya # 40 (1332), 1985, p. 7.

15. V. Latyshev. 'Where do you flow, "wonder water"? "Izobretatel 1 ratsionalizator". # 2, 5, 1985.

16. S. Gurov. In search of "live" water. Nedelya , # 19 (1311), 1985, p. 17.

17. V. Bakhir, A. Podkolzin, Yu. Fridmanov, Yu. Zadorozhny, L.Spektor, N.Khabarov. Around "live" water. "Tekhnika I Nauka", # 5, 6, 1985.

18. A.A.Onatskaya, N. I. Muzalevskaya. Activated water. In book: Chemistry — Traditional and Paradoxical. L. LGU, 1985, pp. 88-114.

19. Gladkov, N. Morozov , V. Reut. Water Magic. "Pravda", # 189 (24446), 8.07.1985.

20. V.M. Bakhir, A. R. Atadzhanov, U. D. Mamadzhanov et al. Activated substances. Some questions of theory and practice. // Papers of the UzSSR Academy of Sciences. Series of Technical Sciences, 1981, # 5, pp. 68-72.

21. V.M. Bakhir, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A G. Liakumovich et al. Mechanism of altering reactivity of activated substances. // Papers of UzSSR Academy of Sciences. Series of Technical Sciences, 1982, # 4; pp. 70-74.

22. V.M. Bakhir, A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, L. E. Spektor, U. D. Mamadzhanov. Physical origin of substance activation phenomena. // Papers of UzSSR Academy of Sciences, Ser. of Techn. Sc., 1983, # 1, pp. 60-64.

23. V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye. Spektor, G. R. Mirzakarimova. Activation in biology // Tekhnika i nauka M.; Profizdat, 1982, # 12.

24. V.M. Bakhir, P. A. Kirpichnikov, A. G. Liakumovich et al. On the nature of electrochemical activation of media // Reports of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1986, vol. 286, # 3, pp. 663-666.

25. V.M. Bakhir, N. G. Tsikoridze, L.Ye.Spektor et al. Electrochemical activation of aqueous solutions and its technological application in food industry. // Series: Food industry, Tbilisi ; Gruz.NII of Scientific and Technical Information, 1988, issue 3, 81 pp.

26. V.M. Bakhir. Regulation of physical and chemical properties of technological aqueous solutions by unipolar electrochemical exposure and experience of its practical application. // A Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences - Kazan: Kazan Institute of Chemical Technologies, 1985,— 146 pp.

27. V.M. Bakhir, U.D. Mamadzhanov, M.G. Maksudova et al. A method of pre-sowing treatment of cotton seeds. USSR Author's Certificate # 6633359, 1976.

28. U.D. Mamadzhanov, V.M. Bakhir. A method of removing hydrogen sulfide from gas. USSR Author's Certificate # 858892, 1978.'

29. V.M. Bakhir. A method of regulating physico-chemical properties of drilling mud. USSR Author's Certificate # 1035047, 1979.

30. U.D. Mamadzhanov, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, R.I. Born. A method of

hydrocarbon-bearing formation drilling. USSR Author's Certificate # 961401, 1979.

31. V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, V.P. Tabakov et al. A method of developing oil pools. USSR Author's Certificate # 967142, 1980.

32. U.D. Mamadzhanov, V.M. Bakhir, M.G. Maksudova et al. A method of producing a defoliant for cotton treatment. USSR Author's Certificate # 976918, 1980.

33. V.M. Afanasov, Ye.N. Bolotsky, M.A. Zaugolnikov, A.F. Kozlov, C.I. Teveleva, S.A. Alyokhin, V.M. Bakhir, N.A. Mariampolsky, R. Karimov. A solution for etching printed circuit boards. USSR Author's Certificate # 1018266, 1981.

34. E.K. Irmatov, U.D. Mamadzhanov, S.A. Alyokhin, A.H. Nadzhimitdinov, N.A. Mariampolsky, V.M. Bakhir. A method of oil displacement from a productive formation. USSR Author's Certificate # 1019885, 1981.

35. L.A. Averko-Antonovich, S.I. Agadzhanyan, V.M. Bakhir, R.A, Garipova, B.L. Irkhin, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.G. Liakumovich, F.G. Nigmatullina, V.I. Ponomarenko, L.Ye.Spektor. A method of releasing bi-vinyl-methyl-styrene rubbers. USSR Author's Certificate # 1036021, 1982.

36. N.H. Yusupov, A.A. Fyodorov, P.V. Terekhov, A.K. Shigapov, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.G. Liakumovich, L.V. Verizhnikov, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye. Spektor, S.I. Agadzhanyan. A method of treating X-ray medical film. USSR Author's Certificate # 1037202, 1982.

37. A.G. Liakumovich, N. V. Lemaev, G.Z. Sakhapov, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, L.Ye.Spektor, B.A. Grigorovich, Yu.M. Arsh, S V. Trifonov, H.H. Gilmanov, A.I. Mitrofanov, V.A. Cheusov, P.A. Kirpichnikov, N.V. Sadykov. A method of cleaning pyrolysis furnace coil from coke. USSR Author's Certificate # 1074134, 1982.

38. N.D. Lukin, N.G. Gulyuk, E.K. Koptelova, A.I. Zhushman, E.K. Sidorova, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, A.G. Liakumovich, N.M. Popova. A method of starch hydrolysis. USSR Author's Certificate # 1078935, 1982.

39. U.D. Mamadzhanov, S.A. Alyokhin, V.M. Bakhir, N.A. Mariampolsky, E.P. Kulikov. A method of descaling heat-exchange system surface. USSR Author's Certificate # 1090664, 1981.

40. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, N.V. Lemaev, G.Z. Sakhapov, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, L.Ye.Spektor, B.A. Grigorovich, Yu.M. Arsh, S.V. Trifonov, A.I. Mitrofanov, V.A, Isaev, T.V. Chesnokova. A method of obtaining low olefins. USSR Author's Certificate # 1100924, 1982.

41. M.G. Lubyanskaya, U.D. Mamadzhanov, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, R.A. Karimov, L.Yu. Andreeva, I.K. Lapkina, L.V. Schelokova. A method of softening natural water. USSR Author's Certificate # 1101419, 1982.

42. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.K. Serobyan, L.L. Vladimirova, N.V. Tararina, F.U. Saifullina, R.R. Yunusova, N.S. Rakhimov, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor. A method of processing natural fur. USSR Author's Certificate # 1102306, 1982.

43. A.G. Liakumovich, N.V. Lemaev, G.Z. Sakhapov, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, L.Ye.Spektor, B.A. Grigorovich, Yu.M. Arsh, S.V. Trifonov, H.H. Gilmanov, V.A. Isaev, A.I. Mitrofanov, P.A. Kirpichnikov, E.I. Galeeva. A method of producing low olefins and benzene. USSR Author's Certificate # 1112772, 1982.

44. V.M. Bakhir, P.A. Kirpichnikov, V.I. Vaver, A.G. Liakumovich, V.L. Usov, L.Ye.Spektor, E.B. Kuznetsov, U.D. Mamadzhanov, S.A. Alyokhin, E.K. Irmatov. A method of protecting pipelines against corrosive action of flowing liquids. USSR Author's Certificate # 1114083, 1982.

45. A.F. Kozlov, E.N. Bolotsky, S.I. Teveleva, V.M. Afanasov, M.A. Zaugolnikov, V.M. Bakhir, B.S. Fridman. A lubricant-coolant for mechanic processing of metals. USSR Author's Certificate # 1119340, 1982.

46. V.V. Vakhidov, U.D. Mamadzhanov, A.H. Kasymov, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, H.I. Iskhakova, I.M. Baibekov, I.V. Ovchinnikov, N.A. Mariampolsky, P.V. Goncharov. A method of producing a fluid possessing biologically active properties. USSR Author's Certificate # 1121905, 1121906, 1121907, 1981.

47. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, V.M. Ilyina, S.I. Agadzhanyan, L.M. Popova, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, V.F. Malov, V.M. Poltavets, A.A. Isakov. A method of preparing desalinated water. USSR Author's Certificate # 1122616, 1982.

48. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, L.M. Popova, S.I. Agadzhanyan, V.M. Poltavets, V.M. Ilyina, A.A. Isakov, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor. A method of preparing water for replenishing heating systems. USSR Author's Certificate # 1122617, 1982.

49. A.G. Liakumovich, V.M. Bakhir, P.A. Kirpichnikov, L.Ye. Spektor, V.I. Korneyev, N.A. Poddubny, E.N. Yurginson, B.A. Kuzmin, Rivkin, V.F. Palkin, P.U. Garner, B.S. Fridman. A method of preparing mixture for producing cores and moulds. USSR Author's Certificate # 1127684, 1983.

50. N.A. Mariampolsky, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, A-M.Kh. Khashimov, K. Karimov. A method of cementing wells. USSR Author's Certificate # 1134699, 1980;

51. I.Yu. Averko-Antonovich, F.G. Nigmatullina, R.A. Garipova, A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, L.Ye.Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, V.I. Ponomarenko, B.L. Irkhin. A method of producing synthetic latex. USSR Author's Certificate # 1148314, 1983.

52. A.G. Liakumovich, V.M. Bakhir, N.V. Lemaev, S.A. Alyokhin, G.Z. Sakhapov, P.A. Kirpichnikov, B.A. Grigorovich. A method of producing unsaturated hydrocarbons and benzene. USSR Author's Certificate # 1154930, 1982.

53. A.G. Liakumovich, V.M. Bakhir, N.V. Lemaev, S.A. Alyokhin, G.Z. Sakhapov, P.A. Kirpichnikov, B.A. Grigorovich. A method of producing unsaturated hydrocarbons. USSR Author's Certificate # 1154931, 1982.

54. Z.H. Dzhalilov, L.N. Danielova, V.A. Dukhovny, U.D. Mamadzhanov, V.M. Bakhir, V.A. Volodin, L.Ye.Spektor. A method of preparing water for farm crop irrigation. USSR Author's Certificate # 1165638, 1984.

55. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, L.A. Averko-Antonovich, M.G. Altykis, N.G. Volkov, S.I. Agadzhanyan, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, R.Z.Rakhimov. A method of lime slaking. USSR Author's Certificate # 1178719, 1982.

56. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, L.A. Averko-Antonovich, M.G. Altykis, R.Z Rakhimov, V.I. Remiznikova, S.I. Agadzhanyan, L.Ye. Spektor, V.M. Bakhir. A method of manufacturing ceramic articles. USSR Author's Certificate # 1178733, 1982.

57. P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.G. Liakumovich, S.I. Agadzhanyan, E.V. Babenko, R.A. Ertevtsian, N.I. Anoshenkov, E.P. Soldatova, A.V. Lebedev, T.N. Mordvinova, P.P. Sokolov, I.P. Vyazovsky, S.R. Ruslyakov, R.A. Torpischev, V.M. Bakhir. A washing agent to clean metal surfaces. USSR Author's Certificate # 1182812, 1984.

58. A.R. Atadzhanov, U.D. Mamadzhanov, V.M. Bakhir, S.A. Alyokhin, L.Ye.Spektor, N.Z. Melsitdinova, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.G. Liakumovich, Yu.G. Zadorozhny. A method of removing hydrogen sulfide from natural gas. USSR Author's Certificate # 1212521, 1984.

59. P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.G. Liakumovich, B.S. Fridman, P.U. Garner, Yu.I. Zaitsev, A.F. Knyazev, N.P. Kuleshov, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, A.R. Atadzhanov. A method of producing electrolyte for lead accumulators. USSR Author's Certificate # 1213923, 1983.

60. V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, Yu.V. Latyshev, Yu.G. Zadorozhny, U.D. Mamadzhanov, G.R. Mirzakarimova, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.G. Liakumovich. A portable device for electric treatment of liquids. USSR Author's Certificate # 1215306, 1982.

61. N.G. Tsikoridze, A.G. Liakumovich, R.G. Dadiani, P.A. Kirpichnikov, M.V. Mechekhia, S.I. Agadzhanyan, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor. A method of producing dry leaf concentrate. USSR Author's Certificate # 1216846, 1984.

62. A.G. Liakumovich, M.G. Altykis, P.A. Kirpichnikov, R. Z. Rakhimov, S.I. Agadzhanyan, L.A. Averko-Antonovich, S.G. Ganellina, N.V. Sekerina, R.I. Faizullin, R.B. Abdrazakov, Ya.M. Zapolsky, I.L. Krinkin, G.F. Samoilov, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor. A method of producing concrete mixture. USSR Author's Certificate # 1218632, 1983.

63. A.G. Liakumovich, Z.I. Khubulava, P.A. Kirpichnikov, L.I. Agvazdina, S.I. Agadzhanyan, V.H. Kadyrova, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, L.V. Verizhnikov. A method of regenerating oxidized fats. USSR Author's Certificate # 1231868, 1983.

64. K.A. Kalunyants, T.V. Filatova, A.I. Sadova, A.A. Kochetkova, A.E. Baskayeva, V.M. Bakhir, A.G. Liakumovich, E.Ya. Butvinnik, V.D. Shishin, L.V. Sudnikovich. A method of producing malt. USSR Author's Certificate # 1279235, 1984.

65. A.G. Liakumovich, M.G. Altykis, P.A. Kirpichnikov, R.I. Faizullin, R.Z. Rakhimov, S.I. Agadzhanyan, A.T. Kuznetsov, V.M. Bakhir. A method of producing concrete mixture. USSR Author's Certificate # 1293143, 1985.

66. P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.G. Liakumovich, B.S. Fridman, P.U. Gamer, V.A Tereshkin, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, V.P. Abreimov, V.V. Makarov, O.M. Guryanova, L.M. Shiryak, F.D. Fedotova, I.M. Magdeev, V.M. Petukhov, A.F. Kozlov, I.Z. Gizatullin, E.V. Kurnakov. A solution for chemical copper plating. USSR Author's Certificate # 1300981, 1982.

67. N.G. Tsikoridze, A.G. Liakumovich, R.G. Dadiani, P.A. Kirpichnikov, M.V. Mechekhia, S.I. Agadzhanyan, Z.I. Hubulava, V.M. Bakhir. A method of preserving citrus fruits. USSR Author's Certificate # 1341743, 1985.

68. B.A. Piskunov, V.I. Fisinin, V.M. Bakhir, V.I. Filonenko, Yu.G. Zadorozhny, L.Ye.Spektor, V.G. Shol, S.A. Alyokhin. A method of processing poultry or cattle manure. USSR Author's Certificate # 1417407, 1986.

69. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.K. Serobyan, F.U. Saifullina, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye. Spektor, H.V. Tararina, L.L. Vladimirova, R.H. Khalitov , N.S. Rakhimov. A method of treating hair of fur skins. USSR Author's Certificate # 1437400, 1982.

70. A.G. Liakumovich, P.A. Kirpichnikov, A.K. Serobyan, F.U. Saifullina, N.V. Tararina, L.L. Vladimirova, R.K. Nikolaeva, R.R. Yunusova, I.L. Partnov, N.S. Rakhimov, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor. A method of currying fur skins. USSR Author's Certificate # 1437401, 1982.

71. L.Ye.Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, Yu.G. Zadorozhny. A device for unipolar electric treatment of liquids. USSR Author's Certificate # 1476806, 1987.

72. L.Ye.Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, Yu.G. Zadorozhny, V.N. Shtefan. A device for unipolar treatment of liquids. USSR Author's Certificate # 1476807, 1987.

73. N.G. Tsikoridze, V.M. Bakhir, Yu.G, Zadorozhny, R.G. Dadiani, M.V. Mechekhia, R.A. Arutinov, G.I. Tsintsadze, R.R. Dzhindzholia. A countercurrent continuous-action extractor for vegetative raw mterial. USSR Author's Certificate # 1494257, 1987.

74. K.L. Shtern, N.I. Gusakov, L.Ye.Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, B.A. Piskunov, Yu.G. Zadorozhny. A method of preserving green mass of maize. USSR Author's Certificate # 1534772, 1987.

75. V.I. Fisinin, B.A. Piskunov, V.I. Filonenko, L.Ye.Spektor, T.A. Stollyar, S.A. Alyokhin, V.M. Bakhir, O.V. Bogatova, V.G. Shol, A.P. Tolkachev. A method of poultry watering. USSR Author's Certificate # 1554172, 1987.

76. K.L. Shtem, L.Ye. Spektor, A.G. Kiporenko, V.M. Bakhir, Yu.G. Zadorozhny. A method of producing a biologically active liquid. USSR Author's Certificate # 1559637, 1987.

77. V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye. Spektor, K.L. Shtern, Yu.G. Zadorozhny, N.I. Gusakov, A.G. Kiporenko. A method of producing nitrogenous fertilizers. USSR Author's Certificate # 1594917, 1987.

78. Yu.G. Zadorozhny, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye.Spektor, V.S. Belikov, N.M. Lysenko, A.A. Podkolzin, N.N. Dmitriev, V.N. Shtefan, Yu.A. Grachev. A device for electrochemical treatment of liquids. USSR Author's Certificate # 1634643, 1986.

79. B.A. Piskunov, V.I. Fisinin, L.Ye. Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, V.I. Filonenko, A.M. Barkhatova, V.G. Shol. A method of storing meat. USSR Author's Certificate # 1677891, 1989.

80. V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye. Spektor, Yu.G. Zadorozhny , N.M. Lysenko, Ya.A. Rudinsky. A device for electrochemical treatment of liquids. USSR Author's Certificate # 1719316, 1986.

81. V.I. Filonenko, B.A. Piskunov, L.Ye. Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, A.M. Barkhatova, V.I. Fisinin, V.G. Shol, I.D. Eschenko. A method of poultry-keeping. USSR Author's Certificate # 1737793, 1989.

82. B.A. Piskunov, V.I. Fisinin, L.Ye. Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, Yu.G. Zadorozhny, V.I. Filonenko, S.A. Alyokhin, G.R. Mirzakarimova, O.V. Bogatova, A.I. Ikramov. A method of treating farm poultry eggs. USSR Author's Certificate # 1752401, 1986.

83. B.A. Piskunov, V.I. Fisinin, L.Ye. Spektor , S.A. Alyokhin, V.M. Bakhir, V.I. Filonenko, A.M. Barkhatova, V.G. Shol. A method of preparing water for farm poultry watering. USSR Author's Certificate # 1817286, 1988.

84. B.A. Piskunov, V.I. Fisinin, V.M. Bakhir, L.Ye. Spektor , S.A. Alyokhin, V.I. Filonenko, M.Yu. Tarasova. A method of loosening plumage on farm bird carcasses, before its removal. USSR Author's Certificate # 1830665, 1987.

85. B.A. Piskunov, V.I. Fisinin, S.A. Alyokhin, A.M. Barkhatova, L.Ye. Spektor, V.M. Bakhir, A.I. Ikramov, V.I. Filonenko, V.G. Shol, N.E. Vanner. A device for disinfecting farm poultry eggs. USSR Author's Certificate # 1839299, 1988.

http://www.bakhir.com/publications/leonov_article.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Bakhir

greyhawk

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:04:51 PM

Everything starting at #27 through the end are author's certificates, a variant of patents used in the USSR for inventions related to food and health issues.

Patents in general have no scientific value, as they simply describe a technical method or device. They do not ascertain if any associated intended effect is actually achieved.

I'll get to the rest in a minute.
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 04:09:53 PM

Patents in general have no scientific value, as they simply describe a technical method or device. They do not ascertain if any associated intended effect is actually achieved.
Diaphragmalysis is a physical principle, an cant be patented - therefore it has nothing to do with patents.

Please discuss this topics with experts not in this thread:
http://www.vbinstitute.org/about/experts/

This Project is about the development of a GPL ECA reactor.

And not a discussion thread if ECA works or not.

greyhawk

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:24:44 PM

(Note that in the list below I am using the word popular not in the sense of "well-liked", but in the scientific sense of "written for the general populace, not peer-reviewed")

#5, #11, #12, #17 and #23 are in Tekhnika I Nauka, which is a popular journal. This is like listing "Scientific American" as a source.

#8, #9, #15 are from Izobretatel i ratsionalizator. Again a popular journal, this one illustrating interesting patents. This one is like listing "PM" as a source.

# 10 is Sovetsky Soyuz. A popular magazine. This is like listing "Life" as a source.

# 14 and #16 lists nedelya. This does not exist. I assume, this is meant to be Novaya nedelya, which is a popular weekly news journal. This is like listing "Time" as a source.

#19 is Pravda, the daily news journal. This is like listing the "NY Times" as a source.

#13 is Literaturnaya Gazeta, a popular weekly policial and cultural magazine. This is like listing ... I'm running out of american titles here, guys, so it's like listing German "Stern" as a source

I'll take a break here to brew some coffee. This is not looking good. By now there has not been a single publication with scientific value in there.
greyhawk

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:37:08 PM

Of the four articles listed on pubmed by Bakhir VM, three are simply descriptions of computer models on how activated water would work as a disinfectant if it existed in the first place. The fourth is not abstracted, but I'll source a copy tomorrow.

Now to brew that coffee. With non-activated water.
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 04:47:42 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 08:56:09 PM by Icoin

But if ECA is bunk, then a reactor for ECA is not worth anything. So why would people invest in it? Seems like a pretty pertinent issue you should address before asking for people's money.

Lets assume this is bunk, then

• the USSSR protected themself with bunk from chemical and biological weapons douring the cold war
  • western companies took the bunk knowledge and builded there own companies around this bunk without referencing to Bakhir
  • this companies got legal governmental registrations for the product out of such a bunk
  • they was even rewarded by the governments for extraordinary innovations for this bunk
  • some airports desinfect the drinkingwater for planes with this bunk
  • the product of this bunk is used for decontamination of military equipment
  • a product of this bunk is DIN 901 certified in Switzerland
  • this bunk product allso has a viruziedie-registration fort the field of public health

I say it again, stay to the topic, if you like to do a discussion about ECA in general please open a new thread. This thread is about https://cryptostocks.com/securities/18

greyhawk

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:50:23 PM

western companys took the bunk knowlede and builded there own companies around this bunk without referencing to Bakhir
this companies got legal govermental registrations for the product out of such a bunk

Vineyards registration of Re-ox is no longer valid. Check for yourself at http://www.nsf.org/usda/psnclistings.asp

products of this bunk is DIN 901 certified in Switzerland

DIN 9001 is concerned with documentation of processes, not with validity of processes.
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

DIN 9001 is concerned with documentation of processes, not with validity of processes.

http://www.beuth.de/de/norm/din-en-901/93725064
Chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption
Produkte zur Aufbereitung von Wasser für den menschlichen Gebrauch

greyhawk

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:06:20 PM

http://www.beuth.de/de/norm/din-en-901/93725064
Chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption
Produkte zur Aufbereitung von Wasser für den menschlichen Gebrauch

Yup. got the wrong number there. Anyways, your DIN 901 is concerned with water treatment with sodium hypochlorite, or in more common nomenclature: bleach.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 05:15:25 PM

Uh, but, isn't the whole point of this that you make bleach with this thing?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 05:21:51 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2012, 12:17:45 AM by Icoin

Uh, but, isn't the whole point of this that you make bleach with this thing?

-MarkM-

No!
But thats exactly the point: trough the use of a ECA reactor i get not only
H2O NaCl with similar properties like NaClO but allso a solution that is extremly potent but chemicaly 99,96238% water!

I dnt turn H2O into NaClO!
Instead i generate from inside the components in the water the various microcombinations of H, O, Na, Cl for the use of water treatment. One Part of ECA Water works in a similar way like bleach but not only that. It does without the need of a chemical pollution - means there is no toxin added like NaClO - the desinfection that usualy only bleach is able to reach.
And is one among very few and expensive products what has a Viruziedie-registration for the field of public health

Basicaly you run H2O NaCl trough a electrified ECA Reactor (a flowtrough chamber with a semipermeable membrane what separates anode and cathode) and get EAW and ECW.

EAW Concentrate taste like lemmon, has acidic (antibiotic like) properties (up to ph1 and ORP 1200mV)
ECW Concentrate taste like soap and goes the other (probiotic like) direction (up to ph13 and ORP -900 mV)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: